Racer Testimony: Capitalism Arrogance [Managing Insanity]

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
This is a capitalism-testimonial inspired by the film Wag the Dog.

Cheers (signing off --- for real this time I think!),

====

"The real challenge of modern capitalism is to coordinate personal pride and ambition with socialization aesthetics and teamwork ethos. Otherwise, globalization will come with problems regarding ideology-based nuclear warfare (e.g., North Korea), and the Trump Administration fill feel helpless. My name is Racer-X, and I'm a philosopher/analyst of capitalism-labyrinths, a commander in the secret American paramilitary crusader-unit (democracy-defenders/terrorism-fighters) known as 'G.I. Joes,' and a NASCAR race-car driver. I have a clear perspective on the volatility and sensitivity of capitalism-oriented competitive instincts and how terrorism arises in this modern 'sea' of networks and governance intrigue."

racerx1.jpg

"Many companies and governments these days create maps and charts about the ergonomics of networks designed to maximize profit and production. Not all of these capitalism diagrams are ideal for democratic values but they nevertheless address the functional reality of asset-flow based on the cardinality or direction of resource movements. As Racer-X, I know that these diagrams are symbolically important, but often, social leaders ignore the functional insights gained from these diagrams, prompting terrorists to take more radical measures in the name of 'objectified revolution.' How can we fight capitalism arrogance while managing the modern problem of anti-socialization terrorism?"

racerx2.jpg

"The biggest problem I see, as Racer-X, in the proper political marketing (and journalism) of these new age sophistication-related matters regarding capitalism labyrinths is that many equate profiteerism/opportunism with intelligence and bravery. This makes it seem that any seductive pirate or gorgeous female terrorist is simply a 'nifty diplomat' of new age globalization-intrigue realities. After all, who can deny that piracy is 'attractive' in a time of great resource-movement labors and bureaucratic frustrations/tedium. However, if we liken capitalism-management with the 'allure' of ruthlessness, we might as well be 'villains' from comic books espousing the 'reality' of darkness in a time of great capital challenges. We're in danger of vandalizing beauty itself!"

racerx3.jpg

"I know as Racer-X that everyone loves a nifty car-race or a cool fortune-hunting game-show like Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? or Christmastime shopping excitement. So no one is downplaying the instinctual reality that capitalism, by definition, creates a form of 'fortune euphoria' and 'competition imaginativeness.' However, if we continue to equate capital ambition with globalization intuition, then we're in danger of seeming as 'obsessed' with resources as our anti-democratic adversaries such as ISIS and North Korea. We have to manage insanity so that America can be the world's 'Big Brother'."

racerx4.jpg

TRUMP: Did you read Racer-X's testimonial in The Post?
CARTER: Yes, Racer-X is the real-life James Bond...
TRUMP: I prefer Mission: Impossible (Tom Cruise) to Bond movies!
CARTER: Well, Mission: Impossible is much more American.
TRUMP: In any case, Racer-X is clear about the fragility of modern capitalism.
CARTER: He is after all a car-racer, a G.I. Joe, and a capitalism-philosopher!
TRUMP: He's considering retiring to write a novel about 21st Century capitalism.
CARTER: Yes, I think he's calling his new novel Capitalism: Darkness and Temperature.
TRUMP: Maybe Racer-X is to capitalism-marketing what Dr. Ruth is to lifestyle confidence!
CARTER: The media needs to celebrate 'diplomats' who trumpet the value of real dialogue.
TRUMP: American media has been criticized for being 'scandal-hungry.'
CARTER: Maybe the work of Racer-X suggests people still care about professionalism(!).
TRUMP: Are you a fan of Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? (TV)?
CARTER: Yes, I also like the Indian version, Kaun Banega Crorepati? (Amitabh Bachan).
TRUMP: Let's toast to modern pioneers who sincerely care about 'American pride.'
CARTER: May the media glorify the deeds of sincere servicemen...

====

:backpedal:

Forum List

Back