Arresting opposition leaders

"Ya cause nothing says law abiding like raiding 35 of your political opponents houses."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I'm gonna do a 2fer......a re-tread of a post on this topic that I made on a nearby thead.

This:

"You know, I did google searching about this Bannon "35 raided homes" story.

All I could find was right-leaning sites all saying exactly what Bannon said. No names. No places. No FBI offices, or local police locations named. No GOP homes identified.
None reported additional details beyond Bannon's statement made on a right-leaning podcast.

I saw no reporting that any of the news organizations had checked with the DOJ or the FBI for confirmation of Bannon's assertion.

So I then looked into WaPo's and the Times search function, the Hill's too, and then went to Politifact, Snopes, Factcheck.org.

Nobody has this story fleshed out beyond B
annon's unsupported assertion.
WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot!!

I could be persuaded this is just Bannon scammin'.....waving an imaginary bloody shirt to energize his fans, the MAGAkooks, the AltRight?

Unless someone can offer the forum a credible reliable link that goes beyond mere repeating of the unsupported assertion....then it is, ummm, a fib.

Did you attack Trump when he said he’d go after Clinton?
I said what was the truth, and holds up today...Clinton will not be prosecuted because it would harm our country to go after and jail our country's positions of power....The divisive nature of political persecutions alone is tearing at the fabric...BUT, since today's extreme Democrats don't seem to care about any of that, then sure, throw her in jail as well...

I said what was the truth, and holds up today...Clinton will not be prosecuted because it would harm our country to go after and jail our country's positions of power....The divisive nature of political persecutions alone is tearing at the fabric...BUT, since today's extreme Democrats don't seem to care about any of that, then sure, throw her in jail as well...
You’re dodging the question because you’re too afraid to admit the obvious truth.

Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny was convicted of fraud and contempt of court and sentenced to nine years in a maximum security prison on Tuesday.
A judge also ruled that Navalny would have to pay a fine of 1.2 million rubles (about $11,500).
Shortly after the court hearing, Russian police also detained two lawyers for Navalny, according to a Reuters reporter at the scene.
The lawyers, Olga Mikhailova and Vadim Kobzev, had said Navalny would appeal the court's decision.
Navalny is currently serving another prison sentence of two-and-a-half years in a prison colony east of Moscow.
His associates have said the new trial was intended to keep Navalny, President Vladimir Putin’s longtime foe, behind bars for as long as possible.
Navalny has rejected the charges as bogus.
The trial, which opened about a month ago, unfolded in a makeshift courtroom in the prison colony hours away from Moscow where Navalny is serving a sentence for parole violations.
Navalny’s supporters have criticized the authorities’ decision to move the proceedings there from a courthouse in Moscow, saying it has effectively limited access to the proceedings for the media and supporters.
ArreNavalny, 45, has appeared at hearings wearing prison garb and made several elaborate speeches during the trial, decrying the charges against him as bogus.

Comment:
Does this sort of Opposition Arrest story sound familiar?
Are these sorts of political arrests happening here?
Is Joe Biden acting like Vladimir Putin?
Is arresting the Opposition part of what Biden is calling "democracy"?
geez you're fos...Trump and his minions are criminal, and proud of it. Dividing the country for their scarry anti-American idiotic coup.

Oh, ok....Why don't you tell me what I think? :cuckoo:
I’m not telling you what to think. I’m revealing the blind spot.

If it’s bad for politicians to send the justice dept against their political enemies, why did Trump supporters applaud him for promising to do it when he was campaigning for office?

I’m not telling you what to think. I’m revealing the blind spot.

If it’s bad for politicians to send the justice dept against their political enemies, why did Trump supporters applaud him for promising to do it when he was campaigning for office?
LOL....I posted an answer to you....You didn't like the answer....So, tell me what you would like me to post?

LOL....I posted an answer to you....You didn't like the answer....So, tell me what you would like me to post?
You posted an answer to a question I didn’t ask because you can’t answer the one I did ask.

there is already one in the opening ps

I repeat link and cite for us when Trump had a political opponent arrested or search warrant executed on them.

Actually your point is to the incompetence of Trump.

In trumps witch hunt, against Hillary Clinton, he never managed to catch the witch.

How so, I directly answered the question you asked, just not the answer you wanted.
Okay dude. I’m sure you believe that. Like I said, it’s a blind spot.

Do you think that Trump supporters actually believed Trump would send the DoJ after Clinton? I do.

Actually Clinton will not be prosecuted because Trump was too incompetent to prosecute Hillary when he had the chance. And now it's too late. Durham had to rush the statute of limitations against Sussmann, and his acquittal was the result.

But it was funny watching you go from "lock her up" to claiming you're now against the Trump campaign policy.

I think Steve Bannon should be commended, rather than imprisoned, for robbing all the MAGA freaks he did. I would commend Trump for his ongoing efforts to rob those sheep blind, except he's probably the biggest national security risk in the history of the nation.

Orange man pushed operation snake juice and you were down. Lol.

Actually Clinton will not be prosecuted because Trump was too incompetent to prosecute Hillary when he had the chance. And now it's too late. Durham had to rush the statute of limitations against Sussmann, and his acquittal was the result.

But it was funny watching you go from "lock her up" to claiming you're now against the Trump campaign policy.
Whatever, you want to start jailing political opposition in this country? Then you deserve the consequences.

Forum List

Back