Arresting opposition leaders

The "source" of the story is something Bannon said on a podcast.

That's all I've found. Obviously, that's more than good enough for them. And Bannon knows it.
Yeah and the 'source' for the Trump/Russia witch-hunt was a fake dossier. Yet you guys hung your hat on it didn't you? I bet some of you idiots still believe it.

If the right had 1/10th of my skepticism Bannon would be running a three card Monty game in some alley or selling used cars.
Yeah, like I said, you believe what you want to believe as well. I bet you believe in 'Orange Man Bad' don't you?

Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny was convicted of fraud and contempt of court and sentenced to nine years in a maximum security prison on Tuesday.
A judge also ruled that Navalny would have to pay a fine of 1.2 million rubles (about $11,500).
Shortly after the court hearing, Russian police also detained two lawyers for Navalny, according to a Reuters reporter at the scene.
The lawyers, Olga Mikhailova and Vadim Kobzev, had said Navalny would appeal the court's decision.
Navalny is currently serving another prison sentence of two-and-a-half years in a prison colony east of Moscow.
His associates have said the new trial was intended to keep Navalny, President Vladimir Putin’s longtime foe, behind bars for as long as possible.
Navalny has rejected the charges as bogus.
The trial, which opened about a month ago, unfolded in a makeshift courtroom in the prison colony hours away from Moscow where Navalny is serving a sentence for parole violations.
Navalny’s supporters have criticized the authorities’ decision to move the proceedings there from a courthouse in Moscow, saying it has effectively limited access to the proceedings for the media and supporters.
ArreNavalny, 45, has appeared at hearings wearing prison garb and made several elaborate speeches during the trial, decrying the charges against him as bogus.

Comment:
Does this sort of Opposition Arrest story sound familiar?
Are these sorts of political arrests happening here?
Is Joe Biden acting like Vladimir Putin?
Is arresting the Opposition part of what Biden is calling "democracy"?
Sounds like Biden and American Fascist Progressives

He could not, Comey let her off. The DOJ was and is corrupt.
It was Trump’s DoJ. He could have had her indicted if he wanted to.

He didn’t because he’s not quite as corrupt as you wanted him to be.

LOL!! Trump's DOJ???? The same DOJ that tried to frame him and are still trying to frame him? You must live under a rock. :safetocomeoutff:
He appointed every US attorney and the AG.

It was his DoJ. He could have had them indict her if he wanted. He didn’t have the guts because it would have been undeniably corrupt.

Forum List

Back