Arrest made in Ohio 10 year old rape case

Status
Not open for further replies.
EVERY ABORTION PROVIDER IN OHIO CONFIRMED THEY WERE NOT CONTACTED ABOUT THIS GIRL.
The left media lied about that by INSINUATING she was refused.
SHE WAS NOT.
In the original story the doctor said HE WAS UNSURE OF THE LAW and since the abortion was an immediate need HE ADVISED THEM to go to Indiana where he knew it was legal.
ALL HE HAD TO DO WAS CALL SOMEONE IN OHIO.
He did not.

Long ago i did a research paper on the subject of abortion and how it affects the mother long term. I'll have to see if i can find it. I seem to remember.... I may have this off some. It is not a healthy situation for a ten year old to be giving birth but an abortion would be a worse long term scenario. Not only physically but emotionally and psychologically.[[[\
STFU

It is certainly good that A rapist was arrested for raping A child under 13. Of course that is no evidence that this has anything to do with the fictitious 10-year-old who was fictitiously forced to leave Ohio to get her abortion.

Where are her parents to express their outrage? Where is anyone who knows this fictitious child?

Let's just hope that the prosecutor in Ohio is not Soros-backed. If so, that rapist is sure to be on the street before the sun goes down.

Demo fascists, it is certainly possible that someday a minor who is raped will have to leave the state if she wants to get an abortion. When that happens you will have a real story to tell. Don't get impatient and spoil it now with a lot of fake stuff.

Why are you ignorant?
Its a valid question...

Illegals, violent gang members, drug traffickers, mules, human / child / sex traffickers, thieves, rapists, pedophiles, murderers, and terrorists have been allowed into the country - not including the ones not caught...

Through Biden's Open Border

On Biden's Watch

While he has violated US law

Violated US Constitution

Violated his oath of office

Illegally trafficked illegals across state lines

...and more

The Ohio state law on abortion is detection of a fetal heartbeat which OFTEN coincides with approximately 6 weeks fetal age. Look it up yourself. The Ohio state AG has also stated that if the pregnant woman is a 10 year old girl then that certainly qualifies as an exception for life threatening risk.
bingo.png

EVERY ABORTION PROVIDER IN OHIO CONFIRMED THEY WERE NOT CONTACTED ABOUT THIS GIRL.
The left media lied about that by INSINUATING she was refused.
SHE WAS NOT.
In the original story the doctor said HE WAS UNSURE OF THE LAW and since the abortion was an immediate need HE ADVISED THEM to go to Indiana where he knew it was legal.
ALL HE HAD TO DO WAS CALL SOMEONE IN OHIO.
He did not.

The thing is if these doctors believe abortion is such a fundamental right why aren't they risking their freedom for it?

well they've put themselves in a fine mess. The abortion activist who put out this story....did she know that the actual rapist was an illegal living in columbus? AND he was JUST arrested. Did they think they could use this story and let the illegal rapist off scott free???
The abortion doctor made up a story, which is why she evaded investigation. She had no idea that there was a real 10 year old out there having sex since she was nine.

The Ohio state law on abortion is detection of a fetal heartbeat which OFTEN coincides with approximately 6 weeks fetal age. Look it up yourself. The Ohio state AG has also stated that if the pregnant woman is a 10 year old girl then that certainly qualifies as an exception for life threatening risk.

There would be no heartbeat AFTER ONLY 8 DAYS.

Guess it wasnt made up
Now this has happened and the story is real, can we discuss why the state made this CHILD go through this shit?

So tell the class what OH official denied the girl an abortion? I ask because the OH AG said a girl in that situation would be eligible for an abortion in OH. I think it's more likely that she was used as a pawn by abortion activist in OH and IN.

well they've put themselves in a fine mess. The abortion activist who put out this story....did she know that the actual rapist was an illegal living in columbus? AND he was JUST arrested. Did they think they could use this story and let the illegal rapist off scott free???

Yep.....she knew the girl was raped and did nothing about it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back