Arnold Schwarzenegger Demolishes Democrats In 9 Simple Words

Well, for example, when Juliani was mayor, he had a record breaking drop in crime. New Yorkers still refer to "the Guliani years" as the golden age of low crime. Democrats have done the opposite of that. Literally the exact opposite.
Before 9-11 Giuliani had some nasty police scandals like Abner Luima and Amadu Dialo

Former California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger said that Democrats seem to want to destroy every American city.

In just 9 words, Schwarzenegger mocked Democrats by saying, “We want to f— up every city in America.” He was speaking from a Democrat perspective

Many major U.S. cities have embraced Democrat policy that led to skyrocketing crime, homelessness, and drug use. In turns, this causes businesses to shut down and terminate jobs.
When podcaster Robert Lowe asked Schwarzenegger what he believes Democrats stand for, he responded, “Ruin your cities.”

“That’s what the Democrats would say. We are about ruining the cities. We want to f— up every city in America. That seems to be the theme right now.”

When Lowe questioned why he thought it was so, Schwarzenegger said, “I have no idea.”

Wake up ,time to kick the Dems to the curb.
Arnold Swarzenegger was having a sexual relationship with his maid in the same house he shared with his wife, Maria Shriver. I think I'll pass on his judgement.

Shitcongo.... a textbook democrat shithole.

Don't forget.... it's a gun-free zone. :laughing0301:

They've been reduced to begging the gang bangers to only shoot each other at night, when the kids are off the streets. You deserve what you elect.

chicago ape 22.jpg

Former California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger said that Democrats seem to want to destroy every American city.

In just 9 words, Schwarzenegger mocked Democrats by saying, “We want to f— up every city in America.” He was speaking from a Democrat perspective

Many major U.S. cities have embraced Democrat policy that led to skyrocketing crime, homelessness, and drug use. In turns, this causes businesses to shut down and terminate jobs.
When podcaster Robert Lowe asked Schwarzenegger what he believes Democrats stand for, he responded, “Ruin your cities.”

“That’s what the Democrats would say. We are about ruining the cities. We want to f— up every city in America. That seems to be the theme right now.”

When Lowe questioned why he thought it was so, Schwarzenegger said, “I have no idea.”

Wake up ,time to kick the Dems to the curb.
Gee, he should run for office or something. Oh wait; he did. Had zero effect.

Forum List

Back