Army lifts ban on cutters, mentally ill and drug abusers to meet recruiting goals

I'm surprised that in an age when you can kill hundreds of people with the push of a button that the Army still has recruiting goals. :dunno:

Army lifts ban on cutters, mentally ill and drug abusers to meet recruiting goals

... well then

I suppose they have meds all worked out logistically. If they can afford so, then that point's good I guess.

Good thing Trump already removed restrictions on people with mental problem getting their hands on guns. Now this? Great so every regimen can resemble the first hour of Full Metal Jacket

I didn't realize trump had anything to do with that.

Send the cutters up to the frontlines. The muzlims will carve em up for free. Tweakers peel potatoes. Junkies? What can you do with them? Or a drunk? Management?

... well then

I suppose they have meds all worked out logistically. If they can afford so, then that point's good I guess.

Good thing Trump already removed restrictions on people with mental problem getting their hands on guns. Now this? Great so every regimen can resemble the first hour of Full Metal Jacket
Hell I like you, you can come over and fuck my sister..

Forum List

Back