Army Charges Bergdahl as a Deserter

the bottom line here is that obama traded 5 murderering terrorists for a deserter who, like the terrorists, was determined to do harm to the USA.

Worst president in history once again confirmed.

I saw it on O'Reilly last night ....
Some Army dude said it's pretty much a done deal.
This guy will be charged for desertion.

But then we were also told Benghazi happened because of a video.
And if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor....

So we have been lied to before.

It's about time. The question is whether the Hussein administration bypassed congress and illegally engaged in a prisoner trade and then tried to cover it up. As usual the mainstream media isn't too curious.

Will this guy be hanged for this?....
have we moved all the way from a known rumor spreader claiming 'sources' saying bergdahl will be charged to convicting him and deciding his punishment already?

scumbag

90% of news is from 'sources'.

You just don't like it when one of the sources is a Patriot.

Could it be wrong? Of course, that's why they call it 'sources' and not 'fact'

dimocraps are the scum of the earth

Will this guy be hanged for this?....
have we moved all the way from a known rumor spreader claiming 'sources' saying bergdahl will be charged to convicting him and deciding his punishment already?

scumbag

90% of news is from 'sources'.

You just don't like it when one of the sources is a Patriot.

Could it be wrong? Of course, that's why they call it 'sources' and not 'fact'

dimocraps are the scum of the earth
a 'patriot' that has fed bullshit in the past.
i don't find him a reliable source, and i wonder why anyone would, except of course that he fills a nice confirmation bias niche for some.

I saw it on O'Reilly last night ....
Some Army dude said it's pretty much a done deal.
This guy will be charged for desertion.

But then we were also told Benghazi happened because of a video.
And if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor....

So we have been lied to before.
No. To repeat:

The "Army" has not made it clear. The decision to charge Bergdahl is being made by one guy: Mark Milley. <Dempsey Expects Bergdahl Court-Martial Decision Fairly Soon Military.com >

And the results are not known yet.

The person making the claim is not "the Army" he is a guy known for his Able Danger conspiracy kookiness, and a person who makes wild claims, which later prove to be false:

"Retired Army Lt. Col. Tony Shaffer said Saturday he has sources saying President Barack Obama was in the room at the White House watching the assault on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya unfold."

Retired Lt. Col. My Sources Say Obama Was in the Room Watching Benghazi Attack Happen Video TheBlaze.com

The fuckup was signing up someone like Bergdahl to start with. Someone who washed out of Boot Camp for the Coast Guard.

and then the army kept promoting him in his absense.
Of course, of course. How stupid of me to even think that Obama made a bed call here.
I'm pretty sure Obama doesn't have time to deal with enlistment of individual soldiers, or promotions. What kind of idiot thinks he does?

dimocraps are lying scum

Fox Breaking News Obama Was In The White House During Benghazi Research Media Matters for America

Fox Breaking News: Obama Was In The White House During Benghazi
A Fact That Was Public Knowledge For More Than A Year
Research August 1, 2014 12:18 PM EDT ››› MICHELLE LEUNG
icon-comments.png

Fox News claims new bombshell evidence finds that President Obama was in the White House during the 2012 attacks on Benghazi, a fact that was public knowledge since January 2013.

Fox News Claims New Information Shows Obama Was At The White House During Benghazi Attack
Fox: New Evidence Shows That Obama Was In The White House The Night Of The Attack. On July 31, Fox News' chief intelligence correspondent Catherine Herridge claimed that the Benghazi Select Committee identified gaps in the timeline of events including President Obama's schedule the night of the attacks and had finally revealed that Obama was in fact at the White House:

HERRIDGE: With the Benghazi Select Committee building a timeline to identify gaps including the president's schedule that night, a senior democrat confirmed on Fox News today that he was at the White House. [Fox News, The Kelly File, 7/31/14]

This Has Been Public Information For More Than A Year
Photo Taken On September 11, 2012 Shows Obama In The Oval Office During Night Of The Attacks. On September 11, 2012 President Obama was being briefed in the White House on the Benghazi attack by Deputy National Security Advisor, Denis McDonough as documented by an official White House photo public since January 2013:

obama-benghazi.jpg

[Flickr.com, Accessed 8/1/14]

dimocraps are lying scum

Fox Breaking News Obama Was In The White House During Benghazi Research Media Matters for America

icon-comments.png

Fox News claims new bombshell evidence finds that President Obama was in the White House during the 2012 attacks on Benghazi, a fact that was public knowledge since January 2013.

Fox News Claims New Information Shows Obama Was At The White House During Benghazi Attack
Fox: New Evidence Shows That Obama Was In The White House The Night Of The Attack. On July 31, Fox News' chief intelligence correspondent Catherine Herridge claimed that the Benghazi Select Committee identified gaps in the timeline of events including President Obama's schedule the night of the attacks and had finally revealed that Obama was in fact at the White House:

HERRIDGE: With the Benghazi Select Committee building a timeline to identify gaps including the president's schedule that night, a senior democrat confirmed on Fox News today that he was at the White House. [Fox News, The Kelly File, 7/31/14]

Photo Taken On September 11, 2012 Shows Obama In The Oval Office During Night Of The Attacks. On September 11, 2012 President Obama was being briefed in the White House on the Benghazi attack by Deputy National Security Advisor, Denis McDonough as documented by an official White House photo public since January 2013:

obama-benghazi.jpg

did you have a point in posting that?

Obama Trying to Cover for Bergdahl

This article confirms what I've been saying for months. The army has a list of charges against him to include desertion and the White House is trying to stop it. A quick search comes up with these:

I just hope the Convening Authority has the balls to perform his duties and convene a General Courts-Martial. If they don't hang him, hope he rots the rest of his life in Leavenworth.

Attorney Has Received Charges But WH Delaying Notice To Public @ Breaking Bowe Bergdahl To Be Charged With Desertion 8230 Update Attorney Has Received Charges But WH Delaying Notice To Public 8230 Update Senior Defense Officials Confirm Weasel Zippers

BERGDAHL TO BE CHARGED WITH DESERTION @ Report Bergdahl to Be Charged with Desertion - Breitbart

Army General To Determine Fate Of Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl @ Bowe Bergdahl News Update Army General To Determine Fate Of Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl

I got the original item @ The Lid Army Wants To Charge Bowe Bergdahl With Desertion White House Trying To Stop It

That's right. The LIB poster-boy Bergdahl has been charged with desertion.
I wonder what BOBO the fucking clown is going to do with all those video tapes out there showing BOBO laughing it up with Bergdahl's parents in the White house steps? Obama has been stonewalling this for months.
"If I had a son in the military he would be just like Bergdahl".
The deserter will not be executed but as I predicted he will never draw a single breath of air that's not in a Federal prison.
Just for fun I hope he's put in 'General Population'. Then he can get 'married' to 300 pound queers so often he'll be able to see his flip-flops through his asshole. Than when he's no longer of any 'value' someone will do us all a favor and save the 'Makers' a bunch of money feeding and clothing him.
There is always a silver lining.
Bergdahl to be charged with desertion ex-military intel officer says Fox News

What is this very strange RWNJ obsession with gay sex, either oral or anal. Are RWNJs really so into watching other dudes' sperm flow, or what? Weird, weird, weird.

I think about pussy. Your RWNJs build prison gay rapes scenes up in your heads. GROSS.

Now, to the text at the OP link:

Retired Lt. Col. Tony Shaffer, who now works at the London Center for Policy Research, told Fox News' "The O'Reilly Factor" Monday night that he's learned of the military's decision from two sources.

"The Army has come to its conclusion, and Bowe Bergdahl ... will be charged with desertion," he said.

Asked for comment on the claim, Army officials denied that any decision had been made. Spokesman Paul Boyce told Fox News on Tuesday that there is "no change" and that it is an "ongoing review at this time."

The London Center for Policy Research is a RW think tank that he is now a part of.

So, a retired dude who is not officially in the loop gets his 15 minutes of fame of FOX, but the military had denied his claim. FOX gives the retired dude more credibility than our US military. How much more fucked up can that get?

dimocraps are lying scum

icon-comments.png

obama-benghazi.jpg

did you have a point in posting that?

Didn't you go around trying to discredit Shaffer by saying his sources claimed the Lying Cocksucker in Chief watched Benghazi unfold in real time?

This PROVES that it was more than possible. Ever heard of Satellites? Ever heard of Surveillance Drones?

You really are a typical, lying, piece of shit dimocrap scumbag.

God enjoys your thoughts of schadenfreude and BDSM gay role playing..
That makes two of us.
If there was a GOD he's obviously an 'underachiever' He 'made' the piece of shit "in his own image" right?
But he also made those 300 pound queers right? Let the fun begin!
And midgets, for wrestling....
That's enough. All you ever have is one-liners. Now I have one for you: Permanent Ignore.

Forum List

Back