Army Charges Bergdahl as a Deserter

Sometimes, like when seeing Rice there, I think I must be caught in a bad dream. I keep hoping I will wake up. I just can't even begin to imagine how historians will be able to salvage anything for the history books for this time period. So much of it is a joke and on tape.
Through generalization...

The fuckup was signing up someone like Bergdahl to start with. Someone who washed out of Boot Camp for the Coast Guard.

and then the army kept promoting him in his absense.
Of course, of course. How stupid of me to even think that Obama made a bed call here.

Considering that we had no reason to really hold these five Taliban guys (they hadn't committed any crimes against Americans) and they were of no value, it was actually a good trade.

I should also point out that the right wing had been screaming FOR YEARS to do something to secure Bergdahl's release.

Until the Black Guy Did It.

Only a Moon Bat that was so stupid as to vote for Obama would rationalize the trade of five Muslim terrorists leaders for a sorry ass deserter as being a "good trade".

Obama has been the most corrupt and incompetent President this country ever had and this disaster of a deal is just one of many screws up he has made.
And according to you it would have been better to just leave him?
Yes, I'd have left him.

Taliban was tired of his flaky ass and was going to behead him.

Would have been a great warning to others plotting desertion.

[

Yes. He was deserter and that was known when he disappeared. He made a decision to quit his responsibility and desert his fellow soldiers so let him deal with the consequences. That concept is called personal responsibility. Something Libtards have a difficult time understanding.

Maximum punishment. All offenses under Article 99. Death or such other punishment as a court-martial may direct.

Of course, of course. How stupid of me to even think that Obama made a bed call here.

Considering that we had no reason to really hold these five Taliban guys (they hadn't committed any crimes against Americans) and they were of no value, it was actually a good trade.

I should also point out that the right wing had been screaming FOR YEARS to do something to secure Bergdahl's release.

Until the Black Guy Did It.

Only a Moon Bat that was so stupid as to vote for Obama would rationalize the trade of five Muslim terrorists leaders for a sorry ass deserter as being a "good trade".

Obama has been the most corrupt and incompetent President this country ever had and this disaster of a deal is just one of many screws up he has made.

Desertion in the face of the enemy is the Death Sentence.
Sorry, it is not...and has not been since WWII...

Sorry, it is not...and has not been since WWII...

See? I can't even get up to go take a dimocrap and wipe my obama when 'Teh Stoopid' consumes this place....

Uniform Code of Military Justice UJMJ - ART. 85. DESERTION

(c) Any person found guilty of desertion or attempt to desert shall be punished, if the offense is committed in time of war, by death

dimocraps lie. It's what they do
That would be really ironic. They ransom his ass for 5 high value Talibs and then end up killing him. So we got nothing. This is typical of Obama's deal making ability.

The whole thing is sick. The troops that died looking for his worthless ass, the 5 terrorists the Ahole-in-Chief traded and his press conference PR campaign with his hippie parents.

If it weren't for the influence and power Bill O`Reilly carries, we still wouldn't know anything about Bergdahl. Go Bill....you do get things DONE!!!!! :clap:

Sometimes, like when seeing Rice there, I think I must be caught in a bad dream. I keep hoping I will wake up. I just can't even begin to imagine how historians will be able to salvage anything for the history books for this time period. So much of it is a joke and on tape.
Through generalization...
More like lying.

The source for this story on is the same guy that brought us Able Danger.

That should tell you something.
don't forget that he was also the guy that told us that obama was in a room watching real time footage of the attacks in benghazi.

The "Army" has not made it clear. The decision to charge Bergdahl is being made by one guy: Mark Milley. <Dempsey Expects Bergdahl Court-Martial Decision Fairly Soon Military.com >

And the results are not known yet.

What the OP is calling "the Army" is a guy known for his Able Danger conspiracy kookiness, and a person who makes wild claims, which later prove to be false:

"Retired Army Lt. Col. Tony Shaffer said Saturday he has sources saying President Barack Obama was in the room at the White House watching the assault on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya unfold."

Retired Lt. Col. My Sources Say Obama Was in the Room Watching Benghazi Attack Happen Video TheBlaze.com

Bergdhal very well could be charged, but I doubt it - and I doubt it *more* because this Shaffer dude is saying he will be.

That's right. The LIB poster-boy Bergdahl has been charged with desertion.
I wonder what BOBO the fucking clown is going to do with all those video tapes out there showing BOBO laughing it up with Bergdahl's parents in the White house steps? Obama has been stonewalling this for months.
"If I had a son in the military he would be just like Bergdahl".
The deserter will not be executed but as I predicted he will never draw a single breath of air that's not in a Federal prison.
Just for fun I hope he's put in 'General Population'. Then he can get 'married' to 300 pound queers so often he'll be able to see his flip-flops through his asshole. Than when he's no longer of any 'value' someone will do us all a favor and save the 'Makers' a bunch of money feeding and clothing him.
There is always a silver lining.
Bergdahl to be charged with desertion ex-military intel officer says Fox News

Last edited:
God enjoys your thoughts of schadenfreude and BDSM gay role playing..
That makes two of us.
If there was a GOD he's obviously an 'underachiever' He 'made' the piece of shit "in his own image" right?
But he also made those 300 pound queers right? Let the fun begin!

Forum List

Back