Army Charges Bergdahl as a Deserter

Is he free to go wherever he wants to?
so yes, the answer was it was your incredible ignorance that made you claim he was incarcerated.
he's not incarcerated. he is on active duty, working a desk job at ft. sam houston.
he is in no way restricted.

As John Kerry said " I misspoke!"....But should have known the ass of a president would let a guy being investigated for desertion, and being a traitor, to walk around free as a bird!
Liberals love a traitor, but call an american sniper a coward.
It seems you don't love our system of justice in the United States.
When a soldier walks off base and joins the enemy, he should be shot. He cost american lives and no telling what information he told the enemy.
Should be? Well, ok. That didn't happen. Are you disappointed?

Ha, so predictable. The Communist in Chief is pressuring the Military to drop the charges. Who didn't see that one coming? Look for him to sack more Generals over this one. Those making this decision better watch their backs. He's got his FBI and IRS Henchmen ready to attack.

Ha, so predictable. The Communist in Chief is pressuring the Military to drop the charges. Who didn't see that one coming? Look for him to sack more Generals over this one. Those making this decision better watch their backs. He's got his FBI and IRS Henchmen ready to attack.
There's gremlin on your shoulder.....

No man left behind. Just ask a member of POW/MIA, or a Marine.
These ardent patriots seem to have forgotten that,,,,

the guy was a deserter, he left his unit to side with the enemy. He is not entitled to anything more than a court marshall.
It isn't up to you. American men fighting men and women and the nation are dedicated and sworn to do the best to our abilities to leave no man or woman behind in enemy hands. There are no exceptions. People with a narrow political agenda don't have the right to change that unless the earn it. You want to change the no man left behind doctrine, go change in, otherwise and until you get it changed, you are being an anti military/anti American.

the guy was a deserter, he left his unit to side with the enemy. He is not entitled to anything more than a court marshall.
Hard to court martial him if he is not present...

oh please excuse my spelling error. He's here now and he should be tried for desertion and put on prison for the rest of his life. While the 5 assholes that obozo traded for him are out there plotting how to kill more americans. Your POS president is as much a traitor as he is.

It isn't up to you. American fighting and the nation are dedicated and sworn to do the best to our abilities to leave no man or woman behind in enemy hands. There are no exceptions. People with a narrow political agenda don't have the right to change that unless the earn it. You want to change the no man left behind doctrine, go change in, otherwise and until you get it changed, you are being an anti military/anti American.

I never said it was up to me. Its up to the US Army.

Hard to court martial him if he is not present...

oh please excuse my spelling error. He's here now and he should be tried for desertion and put on prison for the rest of his life. While the 5 assholes that obozo traded for him are out there plotting how to kill more americans. Your POS president is as much a traitor as he is.
From what I understand, they were going to be released anyhow....you do know that there has been a prisoner exchange deal since Boosh??

They really should watch their backs. The Communist in Chief is known to be hateful and treacherous. His FBI and IRS Henchmen are standing by.

It isn't up to you. American fighting men and women and the nation are dedicated and sworn to do the best to our abilities to leave no man or woman behind in enemy hands. There are no exceptions. People with a narrow political agenda don't have the right to change that unless the earn it. You want to change the no man left behind doctrine, go change in, otherwise and until you get it changed, you are being an anti military/anti American.

So stop your bitching and let the US Army decide.

They really should watch their backs. The Communist in Chief is known to be hateful and treacherous. His FBI and IRS Henchmen are standing by.
Not to mention his chemical warfare with Ebola,,good thing the doctors prevailed.....not the patients...but the doctors lived, that's what counts...

It isn't up to you. American fighting men and women and the nation are dedicated and sworn to do the best to our abilities to leave no man or woman behind in enemy hands. There are no exceptions. People with a narrow political agenda don't have the right to change that unless the earn it. You want to change the no man left behind doctrine, go change in, otherwise and until you get it changed, you are being an anti military/anti American.

And anyone who has been in the military knows, it's a hurry up and wait game....

If, what, when, maybe.. Its all so speculatively exciting....

The only certainty is that if bergdahl is found guilty of desertion and American troops died because of it....

Then a firing squad is the only proper reward.

And anyone who has been in the military knows, it's a hurry up and wait game....

yes, the wheels of justice move very slowly. Whats your point?

yes, the wheels of justice move very slowly. Whats your point?
Don't get in a hurry...

and you're basing this statement on what exactly?

and you're basing this statement on what exactly?

The Communist in Chief is known to be hateful and treacherous. He will order his FBI and IRS Henchmen to attack those making this decision. They should definitely be prepared for such attacks.

Forum List

Back