Armed insurrectionists

But the arrest and seizure data “likely vastly understates the presence of weapons at and near the Capitol on Jan. 6,” the report states,
“likely vastly understates the presence of weapons at and near the Capitol on Jan. 6,”= biased rumor they hope you will believe.

Would everyone above wish there would be shooting and Pence and Pelosi dead among a lot of Democrat congressman and women shot dead, oh forgot Romney!!
Yes.

What? Fuck you! They are our fucking enemies! They are traitors! Tyrant shits! Death is too easy for those evil kuunts!

But the arrest and seizure data “likely vastly understates the presence of weapons at and near the Capitol on Jan. 6,” the report states,

WHich means no one had guns there and the left desperately wishes that they did.

WHich means no one had guns there and the left desperately wishes that they did.
So true! Lefties wish so much that there were guns there, that their lefty fact checking sites are substituting sticks and stones for firearms in order to still call it an armed insurrection.

So true! Lefties wish so much that there were guns there, that their lefty fact checking sites are substituting sticks and stones for firearms in order to still call it an armed insurrection.
If you can even term it as “insurrection”, it was the most pathetic one in history. They held nothing. They prevented nothing. All they did was damage a little, and took Pelosi’s podium....IOW, A mostly peaceful protest.

Wow, I had no idea that the armed insurrectionists had so much ammo and so many guns at the capital riot...

Amazing. Imagine that - American citizens exercising their Constitutional right to keep and bear arms in a PUBLIC building supposedly dedicated to doing the work of the People. I can’t imagine anything MORE American than that.
But that's not what happened...

Your Insurrectionist Scum of January 6 2021 attempted to overturn by force an election that did not go their way.

That's as
un-American as it gets.

Wow, I had no idea that the armed insurrectionists had so much ammo and so many guns at the capital riot...

Amazing. Imagine that - American citizens exercising their Constitutional right to keep and bear arms in a PUBLIC building supposedly dedicated to doing the work of the People. I can’t imagine anything MORE American than that.

Your Insurrectionist Scum of January 6 2021 attempted to overturn by force an election that did not go their way.

That's as
un-American as it gets.
All terrorists think of themselves as brave patriots.

All terrorists think they're doing it for "the people".

All terrorists think the country will thank them later.

That's as
un-American as it gets.
True it is not what happened because no one had firearms.

...True it is not what happened because no one had firearms.
It was an Insurrection designed to overthrow by force an election that did not go their way.

Armed with guns or armed with clubs and fists... no matter... it was an Insurrection against the lawful authority of the United States.

And an assault upon the Congress of the United States, then in lawful execution of their Constitutional duty to certify a Presidential election.

It's not so much the "armed" part as it is the "insurrection" part.

And now those disloyal treasonous phukks are going to have the book thrown at them... lock 'em up... and throw away the key.

...True it is not what happened because no one had firearms.
It was an Insurrection designed to overthrow by force an election that did not go their way.

Armed with guns or armed with clubs and fists... no matter... it was an Insurrection against the lawful authority of the United States.

And an assault upon the Congress of the United States, then in lawful execution of their Constitutional duty to certify a Presidential election.

It's not so much the "armed" part as it is the "insurrection" part.

And now those disloyal treasonous phukks are going to have the book thrown at them... lock 'em up... and throw away the key.

Fair enough so long as you view BLM/ANTIFA with the same hatred and condemen tham as much for doing the same thing.
Which they did.

If you did not see this until I posted one of the many results that came up in my search,

I had not seen before the short video clip you posted as proof of a significant presence by ANTIFA.
I mean no disrespect, but your 'proof' is rather lacking.
The tall guy in the cape doesn't ---from the view you offered ---appear to have any ANTIFA identifiers, or for that matter, any Trump badges. He's just a tall guy in a black cape.
Now one can read into that scene anything one wants. The mind has it's own 'imaginarium' track. Your video, at least for me, is unpersuasive.
............................................................................................................

but they had to call sticks and stones weapons since there were no firearms.

I'm rather skeptical of the tack the RightFielders are proposing on this chatroom, i.e., because there was not a plethora of visible or confiscated firearms it was, therefore, just a peaceful demonstration for 'Stopping-the-Steal'.
I demur on that approach.

First, I will certainly concede there WERE a lot of peaceful demonstrators in the area. A lot of 'em. I'd say, from the pictures and videos I've seen, the majority of people did not participate in breaking barriers or battling with the police.
And those are not the people we need condemn.
But those who broke into the Capitol (the authorities say at least 800 were inside), those who battled and injured police on the outside of the Capitol (I've seen no estimate yet on how many of those there were)....but it is those people, 2,000? more? .....that must be condemned.
And, because of their intent, to stop the rightful and lawful acts to finalize a lawful election...AND ....the stated intent by some to kill the Vice President and the Speaker of he House, to de-capitate the leadership of the government.......they can rightfully be termed 'insurrectionist'.

Now, as far as the guns. Look at it from this perspective: You are a Congressional staffer with just your ink pen and maybe a purse. And some big bearded moke in a Oathkeepers shirt and carrying a crowbar is angrily approaching .....well, if I was that staffer (sans the purse).....I'd say "A bad guy armed with a club" was threatening me.

In short, in my opinion, if some jackass-patriot was waving something harder than a pillow and chasing me.....well then, the f****r was an "armed" f****r!

If you can even term it as “insurrection”, it was the most pathetic one in history. They held nothing. They prevented nothing. All they did was damage a little, and took Pelosi’s podium....IOW, A mostly peaceful protest.
Stop lying and making excuses for what the MAGArats did on 1/6

The following exchange reminded me of those old 'call & response' church hymns:

Call
Penelope said: Would everyone above wish there would be shooting and Pence and Pelosi dead among a lot of Democrat congressman and women shot dead, oh forgot Romney!!

Response

What? Fuck you! They are our fucking enemies! They are traitors! Tyrant shits! Death is too easy for those evil kuunts!
......................................................................................................

I'm a newbie to this venue.
But already I think I've identified a handful of posters who others do not take seriously. Likely for many reasons. Perhaps, these frivolous juvenile-ish posters have a history of being just that.....frivolous and unserious. Perhaps, they are just bored middle-schoolers playing on their keyboards. I dunno.

As newbie I'm unexposed to that history, to the back-story. But when I see what I call 'JuvieDetention-speak' (tho I could also call it Marine barracks-speak)...with all the F-bomb posturing, the misogynist epithets, the keyboard-tuffguy posing, well, I then better understand why some posters are disregarded and dismissed as unserious men. Men to NOT to be taken seriously.

But that's just me.

If you did not see this until I posted one of the many results that came up in my search,

I had not seen before the short video clip you posted as proof of a significant presence by ANTIFA.
I mean no disrespect, but your 'proof' is rather lacking.
The tall guy in the cape doesn't ---from the view you offered ---appear to have any ANTIFA identifiers, or for that matter, any Trump badges. He's just a tall guy in a black cape.
Now one can read into that scene anything one wants. The mind has it's own 'imaginarium' track. Your video, at least for me, is unpersuasive.
............................................................................................................

but they had to call sticks and stones weapons since there were no firearms.

I'm rather skeptical of the tack the RightFielders are proposing on this chatroom, i.e., because there was not a plethora of visible or confiscated firearms it was, therefore, just a peaceful demonstration for 'Stopping-the-Steal'.
I demur on that approach.

First, I will certainly concede there WERE a lot of peaceful demonstrators in the area. A lot of 'em. I'd say, from the pictures and videos I've seen, the majority of people did not participate in breaking barriers or battling with the police.
And those are not the people we need condemn.
But those who broke into the Capitol (the authorities say at least 800 were inside), those who battled and injured police on the outside of the Capitol (I've seen no estimate yet on how many of those there were)....but it is those people, 2,000? more? .....that must be condemned.
And, because of their intent, to stop the rightful and lawful acts to finalize a lawful election...AND ....the stated intent by some to kill the Vice President and the Speaker of he House, to de-capitate the leadership of the government.......they can rightfully be termed 'insurrectionist'.

Now, as far as the guns. Look at it from this perspective: You are a Congressional staffer with just your ink pen and maybe a purse. And some big bearded moke in a Oathkeepers shirt and carrying a crowbar is angrily approaching .....well, if I was that staffer (sans the purse).....I'd say "A bad guy armed with a club" was threatening me.

In short, in my opinion, if some jackass-patriot was waving something harder than a pillow and chasing me.....well then, the f****r was an "armed" f****r!
The "fact checking" sites are having to substitute sticks and stones for guns in order to maintain the notion that it was an armed insurrection. Lefties are using deception, scamming, and cheating to promote the notion that there was an armed insurrection.

But, out of curiosity, don't you find it strange that with all that ammo, and all those weapons, the only shot fired is the one that killed the young lady, fired by a Capital Policeman?
The leftslime never want to talk about that.
It was a pre planned event by libturds. They made sure security was lax. Planned all the way.

Stop lying and making excuses for what the MAGArats did on 1/6

What am I lying about Lesh? Did the mostly peaceful protesters accomplish anything of substance, other than triggering you?

The following exchange reminded me of those old 'call & response' church hymns:

Call
Penelope said: Would everyone above wish there would be shooting and Pence and Pelosi dead among a lot of Democrat congressman and women shot dead, oh forgot Romney!!

Response

......................................................................................................

I'm a newbie to this venue.
But already I think I've identified a handful of posters who others do not take seriously. Likely for many reasons. Perhaps, these frivolous juvenile-ish posters have a history of being just that.....frivolous and unserious. Perhaps, they are just bored middle-schoolers playing on their keyboards. I dunno.

As newbie I'm unexposed to that history, to the back-story. But when I see what I call 'JuvieDetention-speak' (tho I could also call it Marine barracks-speak)...with all the F-bomb posturing, the misogynist epithets, the keyboard-tuffguy posing, well, I then better understand why some posters are disregarded and dismissed as unserious men. Men to NOT to be taken seriously.

But that's just me.
If you take some Midol before you post it will help. Go to the Clean Debate Zone and quit your hysterical bitching fucking snowflake

I mean no disrespect, but
The biggest problem here is that this and many relevant pieces of information are being censored from lefty media. Lefties do not have the other half of the story, and they do not have what it takes to seek it out. Lefties do not have their own perception of the political landscape, they only have the one that is engineered for them by the MSM.

cheating to promote the notion that there was an armed insurrection.
Ah, poster Ev, so if a big guy chased you with a hammer or a crowbar or a steel pipe masquerading as a flagpole .......woodja think he's harmless....after all, he's unarmed?

Here's a clue: "Armed Robbery"....doesn't need a gun to be "Armed Robbery".
Trust me.
..................................................................................................................................

quit your hysterical bitching fucking snowflake

Ah poster,' Hang on'.
I'm thinking an argument could be made that you don't read beyond your 20-word maximum because.....well, because that's the breadth of your vocabulary.

Now, mind you, I wouldn't make that argument. But I can see how some would.

Just sayin'. ;)

".....and they do not have what it takes to seek it out."

OK, for the sake of the debate, poster EV, let's so stipulate that some people do not have what it takes to find ANTIFA representation in the January 6th, ah, 'disturbance'.
So stipulated.

So that leaves you to support your own argument with your own proof.
And what you've shown so far.......you haven't been persuasive.

As I posted earlier....you show us a long distance shot of some moke in a generic, seemingly unmarked, long black cape. And you claim he is ANTIFA.
I say.....how can you tell that?

And you say....some people can't research.

Look, poster EV, here is how it works in the real world: You make a claim. You are, by custom, expected to back up .....or prove your claim.

It is not the responsibility of any other reader...me included.....to prove your argument for you.

It is your job.

I'm really quite confident you already know that.

Forum List

Back