Arkansas Governor says he will not support trump run in 2024

Good for the Governor. Nice to see republicans not marching in lockstep.

You posted this because you know Trump won the 2020 and that you filthy rats cheated like teenage trophy wives.

Well, first......I ain't the "You" the poster is referring to.
However, as we all know a post in a public forum is sorta like a pinata at the party......anyone can swing at it.
And also, another caveat: I know next to nothing about filthy rats or trophy wives. So there is that.

Still, back to the poster Bootney's pinata: you say someone "knows Trump won the 2020 and that you filthy rats cheated.....".

I ask, for myself and likely a whole bunch of others, can you back up what you say?
Can you prove it?

If you can........well, do.

.....but, if my case is dismissed because the judge ruled I have no evidence, or my evidence is wrong

Name me the courts which ruled LACK OF EVIDENCE or that the evidence was WRONG. In many cases, they could not even present the cases they wanted or should have been because the narrow legal guidelines prohibited it. In one case, they ruled the POTUS lacked STANDING to contest his own election. In another, they ruled that it was TOO LATE to file, that the time to file was months before the election before there was any case to file with!

It's all BS. I have all the evidence. The media has repeated a thousand times long before the evidence was even out available to be looked at that it was already baseless! Al Gore contested the chads for 39 days, can you imagine if on Day Three he had been told his contest was baseless? Hillary fought that she had been cheated. Anyone ever tell her it was baseless? Many Dems contested the electors for Trump in 2017. They actually were graveled down.

It amazes me the number of people willing to call the mountain of evidence all "baseless" without even seeing the evidence themselves much less being able to SHOW IT baseless!

People have been duped but it is not me.

I have all the evidence.

That is good. And should be informative to this forum.
I realize it will make for a really long post (maybe make it it's own stand-alone thread).
But if you can detail for us what those 60+ courts ruled....well, it should prove something.

Batter up, toobfreak.
...................................................................................................

Al Gore contested the chads for 39 days,
Well, numbers don't lie.
Gore 39 days.
Trump 77-days......then encouraged a mob of insurrectionists to storm the Capitol and stop the counting of the Electoral College votes.
Would that make it 78 days?

And then, has he shut up yet about being robbed?
or is he continuing to whine about it?
Adding to his days-of-whine?

.....but, if my case is dismissed because the judge ruled I have no evidence, or my evidence is wrong

Name me the courts which ruled LACK OF EVIDENCE or that the evidence was WRONG. In many cases, they could not even present the cases they wanted or should have been because the narrow legal guidelines prohibited it. In one case, they ruled the POTUS lacked STANDING to contest his own election. In another, they ruled that it was TOO LATE to file, that the time to file was months before the election before there was any case to file with!

It's all BS. I have all the evidence. The media has repeated a thousand times long before the evidence was even out available to be looked at that it was already baseless! Al Gore contested the chads for 39 days, can you imagine if on Day Three he had been told his contest was baseless? Hillary fought that she had been cheated. Anyone ever tell her it was baseless? Many Dems contested the electors for Trump in 2017. They actually were graveled down.

It amazes me the number of people willing to call the mountain of evidence all "baseless" without even seeing the evidence themselves much less being able to SHOW IT baseless!

People have been duped but it is not me.

Yep.....the media said it was all 'baseless' and the dupes went along with it like it was cast down from Heaven inscribed on a stone and signed by the Lord himself.

Last edited:
You posted this because you know Trump won the 2020 and that you filthy rats cheated like teenage trophy wives.

Well, first......I ain't the "You" the poster is referring to.
However, as we all know a post in a public forum is sorta like a pinata at the party......anyone can swing at it.
And also, another caveat: I know next to nothing about filthy rats or trophy wives. So there is that.

Still, back to the poster Bootney's pinata: you say someone "knows Trump won the 2020 and that you filthy rats cheated.....".

I ask, for myself and likely a whole bunch of others, can you back up what you say?
Can you prove it?

If you can........well, do.

It could not even be 'proved' that al capone was guilty of anything other than tax evasion.

In a nutshell the Supreme Ct. dropped the ball.....a thorough investigation of the election was obviously needed...yet one was not ordered.

So follow the bouncing ball....no investigation....no proof.

Wow great strategy for the democrats and their dupes.

I have all the evidence.

That is good. And should be informative to this forum.
I realize it will make for a really long post (maybe make it it's own stand-alone thread).
But if you can detail for us what those 60+ courts ruled....well, it should prove something.

Batter up, toobfreak.
...................................................................................................

The average reader on this board does not have the cognitive ability to read more than one or two sentences.

......then encouraged a mob of insurrectionists to storm the Capitol and stop the counting of the Electoral College votes.
Trump never did that. There was no "mob" at his rally, I've already shown that, there was no insurrection, people intending to overthrow a government don't show up waving flags with nothing but their dicks in their hands, and Trump never asked nor expected them to try to stop the certification, merely to support the senators to do the moral and constitutional thing to certify alternate electors to prevent the election from BEING stolen.

And then, has he shut up yet about being robbed?
Why should he? The election was a farce. Why should he effectively agree to and go along with what he knows to be the most heinous act in the history of this nation? KEEP IN MIND: the issue here isn't that Trump lost, the issue here is that a presidential election was BLATANTLY illegal and rigged to a predetermined outcome and the guilty parties behind it all are so proud of their accomplishment that they have openly admitted it!

More and more true Conservatives are gonna come out against the Fat Orange man. No one wants a repeat of January 6th.

Well Just he doesn't support Trump doesn't mean the Arkansas residents won't support him.

If I'm not mistaken Arkansas went Trump in 2020.

More and more true Conservatives are gonna come out against the Fat Orange man. No one wants a repeat of January 6th.

Well Just he doesn't support Trump doesn't mean the Arkansas residents won't support him.

If I'm not mistaken Arkansas went Trump in 2020.

You are not mistaken....and they will help elect the next President....Sen. Cotton of Arkansas.

corrupt and fixed election quickly swept under the rug on the American people by the complicit media.

Well, there is that.
Plus the 61 or so courts.
And about 100 judges.....not a few of 'em who are identified as conservative...even 'very conservative'......and not a few who where appointed by Republicans, even appointed by Don Trump himself. Should we mention the Supreme Court?

So yeah, it was the media....and those darn courts and judges.

Not to mention....and this is per the Trump Campaign's own pollster, Tony Fabrizio......the perception of Don Trump by voters. To wit, they considered him untrustworthy; and they thought his Covid response was incompetent.
That's a twofer. A BOGO.

So yeah, the media, the courts, and untrustworthy and incompetent.
And shucks, should we mention 81 million Americans?

But stilI, a participation trophy must go to poster 'toobfreak'.
He really knows how to nail it.

Just sayin'.
Picture this....trump loses the GOP nomination in 2024. Does he incite his thugs to raid the GOPQ convention...like he did in the Capitol raid?

There is no reason to believe that he won't. The GOPQ is still being drug around like a neutered show dog...by trump and his band of criminals.

And the GOPQ does not know how to handle it. They created a monster that they can't control.

Trump got 62% of the vote in Arkansas in the 2016 election if Asa was able to run for relection it is highly doubtful he would be saying any of this.
In other words, he would have to lie.
Yeah people in politics lie and here is some breaking news both Republicans and Democrats do it.
Right, of course. So you are saying he can only tell the truth about Trump because he is not running again. Looks like we are on the same page.

Forum List

Back