Ark of the Covenant found in Biden's basement

Trump family Plagarism and Vulgarism: Like when that raunchy, nude model (gag - Melania), who became a president's wife, stole the most beautiful, perfect words of that Black Beauty, Michelle Obama?

Welcome back hater. Haven't seen you in a while.

Say something even more hateful, please.

We know that science has proven that hating produces chemical changes in your body that can cause or exacerbate things like strokes, heart attacks and cancer.

So hate some more, please.

And don't forget those boosters.

She looks hot as fuck!!! Thanks for the links!!!

Well, your picture is pretty devastating, no doubt, but this seems worse...

• Joe Biden has plagiarized from speeches, essays, and policy positions throughout his entire life
  • As a student at Syracuse Law School in 1965, Biden plagiarized 5-pages from a law review journal "without quotation or attribution"
  • During his failed 1988 presidential campaign, Biden plagiarized from speeches by British politician Neil Kinnock, Robert Kennedy, and President John F. Kennedy
  • Now, Joe Biden and his 2020 Presidential campaign are at it again – lifting ideas, slogans, and writings to pass off as their own
    • Last year, Biden's campaign used "word-for-word" language from other groups as part of his climate and education policy papers
    • The newly released recommendations from the "Biden-Sanders Unity Task Force" takes whole sections straight from Bernie Sanders' campaign platform
    • Biden's "Build Back Better" slogan is a phrase coined by Bill Clinton in 2006
BIDEN PLAGIARIZED IN LAW SCHOOL

In September 1987, Joe Biden Acknowledged He Plagiarized A Law Review Article During His First Year In Law School

In September 1987, Then-Senator Joe Biden (D-DE) Acknowledged "A Mistake" When He Plagiarized A Law Review Article In His First Year At Law School.
"Senator Joseph R. Biden Jr., fighting to salvage his Presidential campaign, today acknowledged 'a mistake' in his youth, when he plagiarized a law review article for a paper he wrote in his first year at law school. Mr. Biden insisted, however, that he had done nothing 'malevolent,' that he had simply misunderstood the need to cite sources carefully." (E.J. Dionne Jr., "Biden Admits Plagiarism In School But Says It Was Not 'Malevolent'," The New York Times, 9/18/87)

• Biden Released A 65-Page File From The Syracuse University College Of Law, Which He Said Contained All The Records Of His Years There, Including Details Of The Plagiarism. "To buttress his assertions of sincerity and openness, Mr. Biden released a 65-page file, obtained by the Senator from the Syracuse University College of Law, that he said contained all the records of his years there. It disclosed relatively poor grades in college and law school, mixed evaluations from teachers and details of the plagiarism." (E.J. Dionne Jr., "Biden Admits Plagiarism In School But Says It Was Not 'Malevolent'," The New York Times, 9/18/87)
  • "The File Distributed By The Senator Included A Law School Faculty Report, Dated Dec. 1, 1965, That Concluded That Mr. Biden Had 'Used Five Pages From A Published Law Review Article Without Quotation Or Attribution' And That He Ought To Be Failed In The Legal Methods Course For Which He Had Submitted The 15-Page Paper." (E.J. Dionne Jr., "Biden Admits Plagiarism In School But Says It Was Not 'Malevolent'," The New York Times, 9/18/87)
Biden Plagiarized Large Chunks Of Legal Language Directly From A 1965 Fordham Law Review Article. "The plagiarized article, 'Tortious Acts as a Basis for Jurisdiction in Products Liability Cases,' was published in the Fordham Law Review of May 1965. Mr. Biden drew large chunks of heavy legal prose directly from it, including such sentences as: 'The trend of judicial opinion in various jurisdictions has been that the breach of an implied warranty of fitness is actionable without privity, because it is a tortious wrong upon which suit may be brought by a non-contracting party.'" (E.J. Dionne Jr., "Biden Admits Plagiarism In School But Says It Was Not 'Malevolent'," The New York Times, 9/18/87)

• "In His Paper, Mr. Biden Included A Single Footnote To The Fordham Law Review Article." (E.J. Dionne Jr., "Biden Admits Plagiarism In School But Says It Was Not 'Malevolent'," The New York Times, 9/18/87)
  • Biden Claimed He Had Misunderstood The Rules Of Citation And Footnoting, Saying 'I Was Wrong, But I Was Not Malevolent In Any Way." "Mr. Biden said today, as he did 22 years ago, that he had misunderstood the rules of citation and footnoting. 'I was wrong, but I was not malevolent in any way,' Mr. Biden said. 'I did not intentionally move to mislead anybody. And I didn't. To this day I didn't.'" (E.J. Dionne Jr., "Biden Admits Plagiarism In School But Says It Was Not 'Malevolent'," The New York Times, 9/18/87)
The Faculty Ruled That Biden Would Get An "F" In The Course, And Would Have To Re-Take It. "The faculty ruled that Mr. Biden would get an F in the course but would have the grade stricken when he retook it the next year. Mr. Biden eventually received a grade of 80 in the course, which, he joked today, prevented him from falling even further in his class rank. Mr. Biden, who graduated from the law school in 1968, was 76th in a class of 85." (E.J. Dionne Jr., "Biden Admits Plagiarism In School But Says It Was Not 'Malevolent'," The New York Times, 9/18/87)

BIDEN PLAGIARIZED CAMPAIGN SPEECHES

In 1987, Biden Plagiarized A Speech From British Politician Neil Kinnock

On August 23, 1987, Joe Biden Falsely Referred To His Ancestors As Having Worked In Coal Mines In Northeast Pennsylvania. SENATOR JOE BIDEN (D-DE): "Those same people who read poetry and wrote poetry and taught me how to sing verse? Is it because they didn't work hard? My ancestors, who worked in the coal mines of Northeast Pennsylvania and would come up after 12 hours and play football for four hours?" (Joe Biden, Remarks At Democratic Debate, IA, 8/23/87)

Shut up you Howler Monkey

View attachment 750443

Howler Monkeys say things like that

What! No apostrophe?

Trump family Plagarism and Vulgarism: Like when that raunchy, nude model (gag - Melania), who became a president's wife, stole the most beautiful, perfect words of that Black Beauty, Michelle Obama?

I invented the term “Howler Monkey” in 1963

Well, your picture is pretty devastating, no doubt, but this seems worse...

• Joe Biden has plagiarized from speeches, essays, and policy positions throughout his entire life
  • As a student at Syracuse Law School in 1965, Biden plagiarized 5-pages from a law review journal "without quotation or attribution"
  • During his failed 1988 presidential campaign, Biden plagiarized from speeches by British politician Neil Kinnock, Robert Kennedy, and President John F. Kennedy
  • Now, Joe Biden and his 2020 Presidential campaign are at it again – lifting ideas, slogans, and writings to pass off as their own
    • Last year, Biden's campaign used "word-for-word" language from other groups as part of his climate and education policy papers
    • The newly released recommendations from the "Biden-Sanders Unity Task Force" takes whole sections straight from Bernie Sanders' campaign platform
    • Biden's "Build Back Better" slogan is a phrase coined by Bill Clinton in 2006
BIDEN PLAGIARIZED IN LAW SCHOOL

In September 1987, Joe Biden Acknowledged He Plagiarized A Law Review Article During His First Year In Law School

In September 1987, Then-Senator Joe Biden (D-DE) Acknowledged "A Mistake" When He Plagiarized A Law Review Article In His First Year At Law School.
"Senator Joseph R. Biden Jr., fighting to salvage his Presidential campaign, today acknowledged 'a mistake' in his youth, when he plagiarized a law review article for a paper he wrote in his first year at law school. Mr. Biden insisted, however, that he had done nothing 'malevolent,' that he had simply misunderstood the need to cite sources carefully." (E.J. Dionne Jr., "Biden Admits Plagiarism In School But Says It Was Not 'Malevolent'," The New York Times, 9/18/87)

• Biden Released A 65-Page File From The Syracuse University College Of Law, Which He Said Contained All The Records Of His Years There, Including Details Of The Plagiarism. "To buttress his assertions of sincerity and openness, Mr. Biden released a 65-page file, obtained by the Senator from the Syracuse University College of Law, that he said contained all the records of his years there. It disclosed relatively poor grades in college and law school, mixed evaluations from teachers and details of the plagiarism." (E.J. Dionne Jr., "Biden Admits Plagiarism In School But Says It Was Not 'Malevolent'," The New York Times, 9/18/87)
  • "The File Distributed By The Senator Included A Law School Faculty Report, Dated Dec. 1, 1965, That Concluded That Mr. Biden Had 'Used Five Pages From A Published Law Review Article Without Quotation Or Attribution' And That He Ought To Be Failed In The Legal Methods Course For Which He Had Submitted The 15-Page Paper." (E.J. Dionne Jr., "Biden Admits Plagiarism In School But Says It Was Not 'Malevolent'," The New York Times, 9/18/87)
Biden Plagiarized Large Chunks Of Legal Language Directly From A 1965 Fordham Law Review Article. "The plagiarized article, 'Tortious Acts as a Basis for Jurisdiction in Products Liability Cases,' was published in the Fordham Law Review of May 1965. Mr. Biden drew large chunks of heavy legal prose directly from it, including such sentences as: 'The trend of judicial opinion in various jurisdictions has been that the breach of an implied warranty of fitness is actionable without privity, because it is a tortious wrong upon which suit may be brought by a non-contracting party.'" (E.J. Dionne Jr., "Biden Admits Plagiarism In School But Says It Was Not 'Malevolent'," The New York Times, 9/18/87)

• "In His Paper, Mr. Biden Included A Single Footnote To The Fordham Law Review Article." (E.J. Dionne Jr., "Biden Admits Plagiarism In School But Says It Was Not 'Malevolent'," The New York Times, 9/18/87)
  • Biden Claimed He Had Misunderstood The Rules Of Citation And Footnoting, Saying 'I Was Wrong, But I Was Not Malevolent In Any Way." "Mr. Biden said today, as he did 22 years ago, that he had misunderstood the rules of citation and footnoting. 'I was wrong, but I was not malevolent in any way,' Mr. Biden said. 'I did not intentionally move to mislead anybody. And I didn't. To this day I didn't.'" (E.J. Dionne Jr., "Biden Admits Plagiarism In School But Says It Was Not 'Malevolent'," The New York Times, 9/18/87)
The Faculty Ruled That Biden Would Get An "F" In The Course, And Would Have To Re-Take It. "The faculty ruled that Mr. Biden would get an F in the course but would have the grade stricken when he retook it the next year. Mr. Biden eventually received a grade of 80 in the course, which, he joked today, prevented him from falling even further in his class rank. Mr. Biden, who graduated from the law school in 1968, was 76th in a class of 85." (E.J. Dionne Jr., "Biden Admits Plagiarism In School But Says It Was Not 'Malevolent'," The New York Times, 9/18/87)

BIDEN PLAGIARIZED CAMPAIGN SPEECHES

In 1987, Biden Plagiarized A Speech From British Politician Neil Kinnock

On August 23, 1987, Joe Biden Falsely Referred To His Ancestors As Having Worked In Coal Mines In Northeast Pennsylvania. SENATOR JOE BIDEN (D-DE): "Those same people who read poetry and wrote poetry and taught me how to sing verse? Is it because they didn't work hard? My ancestors, who worked in the coal mines of Northeast Pennsylvania and would come up after 12 hours and play football for four hours?" (Joe Biden, Remarks At Democratic Debate, IA, 8/23/87)

But none of that diminishes his undying love for his favorite Orange President.

Look, it's a timeless and tender love story!

Uh oh! Dante has gone from suck to blow!

trump naked melania crotch.jpg

Forum List

Back