Arizona VS Seattle

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
Things are starting to get interesting in the NFC West.

If the Hawks win on Sunday it will be anyone's race....

That is anyone except the 9ers.

The last two times the Hawks played the Cardinals Palmer was on the fritz. This time they will have no excuses.

The Hawks have just come off of a photo shoot in Mexico focusing on Wilson's Private :lol: life with his no fucky gal pal.

Niner fans were very disappointed with their win over the Falcons; they had hoped to parley the number one pick in the draft to any team willing to also take its owner, Jeb York, for an 8th round pick.

neither one of these te

The last two times the Hawks played the Cardinals Palmer was on the fritz. This time they will have no excuses.

The Hawks have just come off of a photo shoot in Mexico focusing on Wilson's Private :lol: life with his no fucky gal pal.
no wonder they suck so bad this year,they have fallen for what they are saying about them in the media of how great they are and they have lost their edge because they are believing it.

neither one of these teams are that great,whoever has home field advantage i would take to win.

neither one of these te

no wonder they suck so bad this year,they have fallen for what they are saying about them in the media of how great they are and they have lost their edge because they are believing it.

neither one of these teams are that great,whoever has home field advantage i would take to win.

The Niner's suck for the same reason most business fails, piss poor management.

neither one of these te

a little bit different with the niners.They got rid of the coach who turned their organization around.True he had a losing season last year but thats because that piss poor management you mentioned "which i whole heartedly agree with you on." because they got rid of some of their starters last year,Its almost as if they did that deliberatley to sabotoge the team.

Hard to believe the team that is on the rise in the bay area and becoming competitive is not the niners.that its that other team.:biggrin:

I'm picking the Cards in this game, but I wouldn't be surprised if the Seahawks win. The Cards are playing very good football right now, though. If Seattle can't pull out the win, their chances at the division will be just about over.

I'm looking forward to a tie. I'd be happy to see both teams beat the crap out of each other for five quarters. Then broken and exhausted have Seattle beat the Niners after they had two weeks to rest.

It's not that I want the players or new head coach to do poorly, I simply want to watch Jeb York continue to make an ass out of himself, and prove that he and his immediate family to be the assholes they are.

BTW, I've followed the Niners since 1955 (as an 8 yo); had season tickets at Kezar and The Stick as an adult, and dated one of the 49er Nuggets for several years and she and I attended parties with players and their SO's in the early 70's. I even played HS football on the same field at Kezar while in HS and proudly used the Kezar Pavilion locker room as did they.

I'm not a fan 'cause they won all those Super Bowls, I stuck with them during the days of Y.A., John Brodie and QB's long forgotten until Joe Montana brought fame to the team. Now I'm sick of York and his arrogant, self righteous affectations. I'll watch the games on TV, but never again spend a dime to benefit the York family.

I'm looking forward to a tie. I'd be happy to see both teams beat the crap out of each other for five quarters. Then broken and exhausted have Seattle beat the Niners after they had two weeks to rest.

It's not that I want the players or new head coach to do poorly, I simply want to watch Jeb York continue to make an ass out of himself, and prove that he and his immediate family to be the assholes they are.

BTW, I've followed the Niners since 1955 (as an 8 yo); had season tickets at Kezar and The Stick as an adult, and dated one of the 49er Nuggets for several years and she and I attended parties with players and their SO's in the early 70's. I even played HS football on the same field at Kezar while in HS and proudly used the Kezar Pavilion locker room as did they.

I'm not a fan 'cause they won all those Super Bowls, I stuck with them during the days of Y.A., John Brodie and QB's long forgotten until Joe Montana brought fame to the team. Now I'm sick of York and his arrogant, self righteous affectations. I'll watch the games on TV, but never again spend a dime to benefit the York family.

You sound overly bitter....although I have been a Seahawk fan since they first played in the NFL as expansion team in 1976, and a Rams fan before that, I have seen a lot more ups and downs than the 49ers over those years. I never gave up in my hope that someday.....
Don't give up hope..... because the 49ers will again be in the hunt and be Seattle's greatest rival.

This is a must win for Seattle and they're down 3 to 0. If the cardinals win tonight they will probably win the division. This is the beginning of the end for Seattle. Better start rebuilding.

neither one of these te

Look how the lions have not won in lambo since 1990, Mrs. Ford steps in, fires everyone and all the sudden we won in greenbay today.

Although the lions tried their very best to let Aaron Rogers beat them. Had his kicker made the fieldgoal the lions would have blown it.

Today was the SOL. Same old lions. Only they got lucky and won.

Big game for Hawks fans. We'll find out today if they're contenders or pretenders.
This is like watching cocky Ronda rousey get her ass kicked. They (seattle) were damn good but too arrogant. Made you want to watch so we appreciate that but when they play we root for the other team to step up. Cardinals so far are. 5-0. Carson Palmer baby!

The Shitbird offense sucks and they haven't scored more than 2 td's in a game all season. Arizona is a better team offensively and defensively. Barring a miracle, the Shitbirds will not beat Arizona tonight.

The Shitbirds are an 8-8 team best case. They cannot beat any team with a good offense. More than likely they will not make the playoffs. The shitbirds simply are not good enough.

Meanwhile the Super Bowl Champion Patriots are 9-0. Undefeated. They are a Football DYNASTY that wins and wins. Seattle is a one-hit wonder.....

Seahawks have entered mid-tier status as a team as they can't hold onto a 4th Qtr. lead. That's what happens when a team enters 80/20 territory............when 20% of the teams' players make 80% of the money!

Forum List

Back