Arizona to release election audit results on Fri

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ

I am 99 percent sure it will show massive fraud
. I wish the election was fair but it was a giant fraud all orchestrated in 7 key states

I heard this story from lowlife, do nothing Durham before. It's a waste of time to speculate what will happen and it's a bad idea to be hopeful that justice will be served. Personally, I'm hopeful but not counting on anything. Our government leadership is mostly swamp.

The Stalinist left won’t allow any investigations into Nevada nor Michigan

I hope we can get more info on the frauds in Pennsylvania ,Wisconsin and Georgia
Unfortunately, the MI "Republican" State Senate is the culprit here. They did an "investigation" that took Dominion at their word and closed the books on it

If AZ shows no fraud capable of changing the election outcome do we still need additional audits in the other states?

These same people will still demand another audit and another. It is why they have delayed the results so long, to get others started before this one comes back as a nothing burger.

These same people will still demand another audit and another. It is why they have delayed the results so long, to get others started before this one comes back as a nothing burger.
But, but, but there must have been fraud because all Americans loved Trump so he couldn't possibly have really lost.

alang1216
Yes in Pennsylvania, Georgia and Wisconsin
I note you omitted Arizona. Want to place a bet (if USMB allows it) that the Arizona will come back with plenty of 'maybes', 'possibilities', and, of course, 'we need to keep digging's but no hard evidence that the election would have gone the other way?

Will that be THIS Friday, or

in another 3-4 explosive weeks on a Friday?

Forum List

Back