Arizona to release election audit results on Fri

I am 99 percent sure it will show massive fraud
The fraud was perpetrated by the conman that pandered to the Cry Baby Loser's goofballs who bankrolled the scam.

Screen Shot 2020-08-11 at 8.01.24 AM.png

AUDITS Я US!
Screen Shot 2021-09-10 at 9.12.41 AM.png

It was reminiscent of Bam Bam Bannon ripping off the Loser's losers with the fake enticement of his fantasy erection on the Southern border.

When will they ever learn? When will they ever learn?

Cyber Ninjas in breach of Arizona audit contract, Senate President Fann says​

October 27, 2021​
Cyber Ninjas is in breach of its agreement with the Arizona Senate to conduct an audit of the presidential election in Maricopa County, Senate President Karen Fann wrote in a Tuesday letter to the company.
Fann's letter adds pressure on the Florida company to turn over thousands of records related to the audit, and also comes as the Senate itself is facing court sanctions for not in turn making those records available to Arizonans...
Fann's three-paragraph letter puts the onus on Cyber Ninjas. The Florida company's failure to give the Senate documents pursuant to a judge's order means the company violated its contract, according to Fann. And as such, the Senate "reserves its rights to pursue any and every applicable claim or remedy to enforce the agreement’s provisions."...
The Senate hired the company on a $150,000 contract, though Cyber Ninjas has raised millions more for its effort from private donations. It's not clear how much the Senate has paid the company so far.

I think the nation is fine, it you who are the fraud and the failure. Your beliefs are shaped by charlatans manipulating you for their own ends.
must be referring to the dims

but since there are so many crazy amedicans... no can be sure..

ha ha & neener neener.
These jokes are expensive.

The Arizona taxpayers who were ripped off in the hilarious trumpy big bamboozle caper (that added to the President's margin of victory) have been screwed by these cactus buttwipes for many years.

Screen Shot 2021-10-29 at 7.33.35 AM.png

With latest payout, Arizona sheriff has cost taxpayers $100m

PHOENIX (AP) — Nearly five years after Joe Arpaio was voted out as sheriff of Arizona's most populous county, taxpayers are covering one of the last major bills from the thousands of lawsuits the lawman's headline-grabbing tactics inspired.
Officials in Maricopa County, home to Phoenix, agreed last week to pay $3.1 million to cover the county’s portion of a settlement with a restaurant owner who alleged Arpaio defamed him and violated his rights when raiding his businesses.
The payout takes to $100 million the attorney fees, settlements and other costs the county has paid from lawsuits stemming from Arpaio’s six terms over things such as jail deaths, failed investigations of the sheriff's political enemies and immigration raids of businesses.
That doesn't include the separate $178 million and counting taxpayers have shelled out in a 2007 racial profiling case stemming from Arpaio’s signature traffic patrols targeting immigrants, though about 75% of that spending has occurred during his successor’s watch as he works to comply with court-ordered overhauls of the sheriff’s office.

schmidlap I watched the Cyber Ninja presentation, did you?I watched every slide, every Dominion server file dump, every statement. The evidence was irrefutable and completely ignored by the Arizona Election Commission.
I especially liked that part where the scammers admitted that they added to the President's winning margin, just like the audit in Wisconsin the trumpies paid for. It's no wonder that Conman Dougie took the saps' money and ran!

Screen Shot 2021-10-30 at 8.31.54 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-12-24 at 7.51.32 AM.png

"We're going to win! We're going to win so much!...
We're going to win so much, you're going to be so sick and tired of winning,
you're going to come to me and go 'Please, please, we can't win anymore!' ...
You'll say 'Please, Mr. President, we beg you, sir, we don't want to win anymore.
It's too much... And I'm going to say 'I'm sorry, but
we're going to keep winning, winning, winning!"

The record shows that, after loosing the 2020 presidential election, the Loser has lost multiple recounts, audits, dozens of court challenges, and several motions to dismiss civil and criminal charges against him. His desperate attempts to hide records concerning his goon attacks on Congress are pending.

schmidlap I watched the Cyber Ninja presentation, did you?I watched every slide, every Dominion server file dump, every statement. The evidence was irrefutable and completely ignored by the Arizona Election Commission.

Okay... why hasn't anyone been arrested for whatever is alleged to have happened?

The election commission doesn't have jack to do with the police....

I am 99 percent sure it will show massive fraud
Screen Shot 2022-04-08 at 5.17.01 PM.png

After much adieu, and many a side-splitting belly laugh:

giphy.gif

Finally, Arizona's election fraud has been found!

April 8, 2022
At long last, that hallowed day has arrived. This historic moment when Arizona’s conspiracy crowd can rise, with one voice, and proclaim, “a-HA!”
Yes, it seems that Arizona’s elusive election fraud has finally been uncovered.
The Arizona Republican Party was jubilant at the news, delivered in Attorney General Mark Brnovich’s interim report on the findings of the Maricopa County election audit...
There are the six felons who somehow allegedly managed to vote while in Pima County jail.
And there are three women who returned their recently deceased mothers’ early ballots. Two of them live in Maricopa County, one in Cochise County.
So. Nine cases of election fraud. Out of 3.4 million votes cast.
(There are no indictions as to who was the recipient of the bogus votes.)
MarathonMike said:
I watched the Cyber Ninja presentation...
The vuvuzelas were a nice touch!

Last edited:
There was not a shred of evidence, and you are embarrassing yourself.

If AZ shows no fraud capable of changing the election outcome do we still need additional audits in the other states?
I would say continue the audits just for the sake of ethical discovery. However one could make the argument that it's a waste of time because even if there was full on, indisputable proof that everybody agreed to including the left.... It still wouldn't change who's in the White House. He was inaugurated... The only way to defeat that is impeachment. It won't happen because even if you got the dems to admit to the deed they would still not agree to impeachment.

Jo

Last edited:
I would say continue the audits just for the sake of ethical discovery. However one could make the argument that it's a waste of time because even if there was full on, indisputable proof that everybody agreed to including the left.... It still wouldn't change who's in the White House. He was inaugurated... The only way to defeat that is impeachment. It won't happen because even if you got the dems to admit to the deed they would still not agree to impeachment.
The reality is that, like every elected President, the current one won after all states certified their results - often after recounts, audits, and dozens of frivolous court appeals - and even a goon attack on Congress.

Multiple, high-ranking Republican officials have confirmed the legitimacy of the November 2016 election, and no evidence of a mythical "Landslide!" being stolen has been found in the 16+ months since the election, not a single conspirator implicated.

Totally lacking in substance, there are no legal challenges anywhere in America, just a Cry Baby Loser bleating at his grievance-driven, petty vendetta-fraught Loser Jamborees.

Screen Shot 2022-03-02 at 12.58.44 PM.png

"One must be able to lose with dignity.
So true!"
December 24, 2016

The reality is that, like every elected President, the current one won after all states certified their results - often after recounts, audits, and dozens of frivolous court appeals - and even a goon attack on Congress.

Multiple, high-ranking Republican officials have confirmed the legitimacy of the November 2016 election, and no evidence of a mythical "Landslide!" being stolen has been found in the 16+ months since the election, not a single conspirator implicated.

Totally lacking in substance, there are no legal challenges anywhere in America, just a Cry Baby Loser bleating at his grievance-driven, petty vendetta-fraught Loser Jamborees.

View attachment 628119
"One must be able to lose with dignity.
So true!"
December 24, 2016
Without arguing the merits...
An inauguration is an inauguration....if they somehow managed to get charlie the Wino out of a local gutter and put him through the inaugural process and swear him in....it's a done deal and is completely separate from the electoral process....
This is why I say....waste of time.

Without arguing the merits...
An inauguration is an inauguration....if they somehow managed to get charlie the Wino out of a local gutter and put him through the inaugural process and swear him in....it's a done deal and is completely separate from the electoral process....
This is why I say....waste of time.
The "merits" of the Big Lie must be exposed in the interests of democracy and the nation. The liars, certainly, refuse to move on.

Despite numerous audits and court rulings rejecting the claims, Trump continues to insist that the 2020 election was "rigged" or "stolen" in favor of Biden. [Trump] made the issue a test of loyalty, recently withdrawing his endorsement of Representative Mo Brooks of Alabama in his Senate bid after he told supporters they should move on from the last presidential election and look to the future.
Trump-backed North Carolina Representative Ted Budd admitted in a September 2021 interviewthat the 2020 results were accurate. In that interview, Budd is asked, "Joe Biden 2020—did he win the election fair and square?" "He did. He's the legitimate president," the North Carolina Republican responded without hesitation.

Just as the Trump goons who attacked Congress are still being prosecuted, convicted, and confessing, justice requires a steadfast patriotic diligence in defense of truth as long as there are those who are savaging it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back