Arizona State Lawmaker Proposes Holiday For White People

GHook93 is so open-minded and all about racial topics. I'm sure I probably misunderstood one of his previous comments to me:

STFU you red-skinned ******!

GHook93 is so open-minded and all about racial topics. I'm sure I probably misunderstood one of his previous comments to me:

STFU you red-skinned ******!

That's HORRIBLE.

But how does twisting a good natured joke into a supposed example of racial animus help anything?

Making distortions like people have been doing about Cecil Ash brings out the worst in people. Ash's joke was a light, humorous acknowledgement of how things are changing. Is it in your interest socially to stir up racial bitterness?

I agree that historically there were many great Negro inventors, scientists, writers, artists, musicians, etc.

But the only thing that has come out of the Black community in the last couple of decades is Rap music.

Which is hardly something to celebrate; let alone listen to. :doubt:

It seems hundreds of millions worldwide disagree with you.

Republicans don't care about what hundreds of millions say worldwide. They only care about what confederate southern whites have to say.

Confederate southern whites were all democrats.

rdean, you are a national treasure.

I agree that historically there were many great Negro inventors, scientists, writers, artists, musicians, etc.

But the only thing that has come out of the Black community in the last couple of decades is Rap music.

Wow... fucking seriously?

Shut up, you willfully ignorant idiot.

There are no exclusively white holidays, fool.

Black History month isn't exclusively for black people to celebrate, either.

So get out there and celebrate the great accomplishments of great people! If it bothers you so much that they're all black, then you have a real personality problem.

OK then you wouldn't have a problem with White History Month, Miss White America, the Congressional White Caucus, the NAAWP, White Liberation Theology? You wouldn't have a problem with George Wallace's birthday becoming a National Holiday, just as long as we claimed they weren't exclusively for whites?
I have no problem with celebrating the accomplishments of any person. What I have a problem with is celebrating their accomplishments because of their skin color.

Start whatever the fuck you want, Ernie. Don't be surprised when you start collecting the white power type people that are always circling around anything exclusively white.

If those are the type of people you want to hang out with... go for it dude. I'm sure you'll love what it does for your reputation.

Nobody is stopping you, so shut your god damn mouth and start it.

Well at least give an argument, instead of insults. Now me personally I am not saying that in the last decade blacks have not done anything, but I would like to see a list of some that have. You disagreed with what he said, so please.....show us your list.

Well at least give an argument, instead of insults. Now me personally I am not saying that in the last decade blacks have not done anything, but I would like to see a list of some that have. You disagreed with what he said, so please.....show us your list.

You have got to be fucking kidding me. Do your own god damn research. If you want to retain the attitude of black people having not accomplished anything unless you have a list shoved in your face to prove otherwise, then go for it.

It's not my character that's harmed by it.

You realize how imbecilic your request is, right? Take a fucking gander through the internet so you can prove yourself wrong.

With the attitude you're taking on it, you absolutely agree with what he said. Don't deny it.

Forum List

Back