Arizona man convicted after threatening Pelosi with ‘I’m coming to kill you’ message

Otis Mayfield

Diamond Member
Sep 17, 2021
An Arizona man who left a message telling House Speaker Nancy Pelosi “I’m coming to kill you," was convicted Thursday, federal prosecutors said.

Steven Arthur Martis, 77, of Bullhead City, was convicted on one count of communicating an interstate threat, the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Arizona said Friday.

Martis left the voicemails with Pelosi's office on Jan. 17. One contained the threat to kill Pelosi, D-Calif., and the other said “you’re dead,” according to a criminal complaint.

About a year earlier, the FBI had interviewed Martis about a different message to another member of Congress and warned him that conduct is against the law, an affidavit filed in the case says.

He should've just stuck to yelling at clouds.

Do you think the verdict was just?

An Arizona man who left a message telling House Speaker Nancy Pelosi “I’m coming to kill you," was convicted Thursday, federal prosecutors said.

Steven Arthur Martis, 77, of Bullhead City, was convicted on one count of communicating an interstate threat, the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Arizona said Friday.

Martis left the voicemails with Pelosi's office on Jan. 17. One contained the threat to kill Pelosi, D-Calif., and the other said “you’re dead,” according to a criminal complaint.

About a year earlier, the FBI had interviewed Martis about a different message to another member of Congress and warned him that conduct is against the law, an affidavit filed in the case says.

He broke the law and justice was served.

Ok. Now go to Hollywood and put all those who said they would kill Trump in jail too.

Called equal application under the law.

It means the crazy trump party has made it seem all right for their drones to make threats, and get away with it. Rittenhouse made it clear that they can kill and get away with it.
The radicalized left has made and continues to make threats against the right. Daily.

Do you care to make a list of those who said they would kill trump?
It's in the videos that have been shown many times. As your side cheers. Why should I waste my time with you. When this is the standard tactic from the left.

It's in the videos that have been shown many times. As your side cheers. Why should I waste my time with you. When this is the standard tactic from the left.
Ok. List the videos that said they would kill trump.

Forum List

Back