Arizona GOP Chairwoman Kelli Ward gives an update on the Maricopa County ballot audit

I don't believe we will see any results.

In fact I think the full weight of the DOJ and federal law enforcement would descend on AZ, destroy cities, throw everyone suspected of being involved in GITMO like soviet troops in Hungary before they allow any results to be reported on, as if the media WOULD report on it.

We do not have a legitimate constitutional government anymore. Do not be under any illusions. We are plebs led by a ruling globalist aristocracy that has possibly KILLED one president and undermined the efforts of others to reduce the impact of their power. They may tolerate us voting from time to time, but nothing ever really changes for the better does it?

I hope you aren't right, but I suspect you are.

I guess the republicans can use it for propaganda purposes among their sheep, who seem to be attracted to theatrics.
Spot on – that’s exactly what it is: political theater, a pathetic attempt by Republicans to keep the Big Lie alive, and a bad-faith waste of time and money.
I watched the news where they first started using UV lights on the ballots, then they switched to some sort of paper fold detector. This goes with a topic that popped up after the election where they said Trump secretly had watermarks put on all the ballots, so they could tell real ballots from fake ones.

Days ago somebody posted they came out of a count of 250,000 illegal ballots, but that story didn't pan out either.

Here's an interesting inside take on the audit.

If you want to understand why no one is taking this seriously, just watch.

Everyone is taking it seriously, especially Dims.

Please.
This "audit" is nothing but a sideshow for the Trump rubes and hicks.

EXAMPLE: UV lights to look for Trump's secret watermark. The secret watermark that was a rumor started among the Q-Mans. BUT it's so stupidly transparent. If they DO find the watermarks it proves fraud because Trump never inserted "secret ballots" and if the DON'T it proves fraud because none of the watermarked ballots showed up.

EXAMPLE: The CEO of Cyber Ninjas is NOW known as an on line election conspiracy theorist. Calling into question any objectivity they might claim.

Cyber Ninjas will be doing nothing but this kind of shill work for Republicans for as long as it exists. They've lost any semblance of objectivity and unless they come up with a whole bag full faked findings even their Republican owners won't be hiring them again.

Please.

EXAMPLE: UV lights to look for Trump's secret watermark. The secret watermark that was a rumor started among the Q-Mans. BUT it's so stupidly transparent. If they DO find the watermarks it proves fraud because Trump never inserted "secret ballots" and if the DON'T it proves fraud because none of the watermarked ballots showed up.
Fingerprints, unless sprayed or dusted with a UV powder, will NOT glow under UV light. I don't know what they're trying to find with UV light, but it's nothing that can tie it to the people who handled it.

Please.

Fingerprints, unless sprayed or dusted with a UV powder, will NOT glow under UV light. I don't know what they're trying to find with UV light, but it's nothing that can tie it to the people who handled it.
Their supposedly looking for the former presidents watermarks of illegal ballots....

I guess the republicans can use it for propaganda purposes among their sheep, who seem to be attracted to theatrics.
Spot on – that’s exactly what it is: political theater, a pathetic attempt by Republicans to keep the Big Lie alive, and a bad-faith waste of time and money.
If it's not a lie, then what should they do?

There have already been three recounts and audits in AZ.

But the Trump cult who can't deal with their precious feelings being hurt hired an outfit with exactly zero experience in this, and headed by a conspiracy nutjob, to recount the vote, then excluded everyone from observing if they were conducting the "recount" fairly.

What a bunch of precious snowflakes!

:lol:

That's exactly what a bunch of NAZIs would say if they swindled the election.

Their supposedly looking for the former presidents watermarks of illegal ballots....
The Qanon secret watermark theory.

Maricopa County ballot printer weighs in
The CEO of Runbeck Election Services, the company that orders the ballot paper and prints ballots for the county, told The Arizona Republic on Wednesday that there are no tracking marks or watermarks on the paper they used in this election. Maricopa County's Election Department also said there are no watermarks on the paper.

All of this theater has been accompanied by fundraising letters to pay for it. Do the math.

Nice to see them give updates and be transparent about this
They are transparant about it. Why should they give updates, so vermin like you can cream up ways to attack it?
huh? what am i attacking? i think it’s great they are giving updates and keeping the people informed about their audit
Others of your ilk already have their ammunition prepared.
what are you talking about?

All of this theater has been accompanied by fundraising letters to pay for it. Do the math.
"The math" is that a group of concerned citizens raised the money needed to investigate a fraudelent election. On the other side of the coin, corrupt leftwing billionaires contributed their vast wealth to fund the lawsuits intended to prevent the facts from being exposed.

The Qanon secret watermark theory.

Maricopa County ballot printer weighs in
The CEO of Runbeck Election Services, the company that orders the ballot paper and prints ballots for the county, told The Arizona Republic on Wednesday that there are no tracking marks or watermarks on the paper they used in this election. Maricopa County's Election Department also said there are no watermarks on the paper.
What does Q Anon have to so with any of this?

next month when they release the Kraken of a report we shall see the disappointment, again..

Forum List

Back