Arizona court fines failed GOP candidate Kari Lake's lawyers for "unequivocally false" claim

EvilEyeFleegle

Dogpatch USA
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 2, 2017
Twin Falls Idaho
Well..color me surprised.....NOT!

The Arizona Supreme Court ordered defeated GOP gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake's attorneys pay $2,000 in sanctions for making an "unequivocally false" claim that more than 35,000 ballots were "injected" into Maricopa County's total after the election.

The Arizona Supreme Court ordered defeated GOP gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake's attorneys pay $2,000 in sanctions for making an "unequivocally false" claim that more than 35,000 ballots were "injected" into Maricopa County's total after the election.
The judge did not provide any explanation how the claim was false. The estimate was based on the weight of the shipment, which is what the post office does as it is very accurate.

He also said that they should had disputed the signature process before the election, which is completely absurd.

Another political hack covering up the obvious cheating in AZ.

Similar to how Kari Lake's lawyers couldn't provide any explanation how the claim was true

Nor provide any actual evidence.
red howlers.jpg

Forum List

Back