Arizona ballots question

zoldasi

Rookie
Nov 12, 2020
Hi all!

I am a new member and I have a question to ask fellows in here about the ballot count % in Arizona. why in google election result for Arizona the sennate counted ballots is 98% but in President it counted 99%. Was there two ballot .... one for senate and one for president that why it showed two differences %, I have check many time and it was like that. You can see it for yourself if this is normal. search for election result in google and it show. I post the link in here if forums permission give me.

Hi all!

I am a new member and I have a question to ask fellows in here about the ballot count % in Arizona. why in google election result for Arizona the sennate counted ballots is 98% but in President it counted 99%. Was there two ballot .... one for senate and one for president that why it showed two differences %, I have check many time and it was like that. You can see it for yourself if this is normal. search for election result in google and it show. I post the link in here if forums permission give me.

You need to look at more than one site.

Forum List

Back