Argentina Handcounted All Their Votes In One Night To Declare A Presidential Winner ----- Why Can't The United States Do The Same Thing?

We didnt have any problems getting results in, in a timely manner. Nor did we have tens of thousands of votes come in, in the middle of the night.
I dont buy into the stolen election thing, but my gawd. We have severe problems. If you cant see that, you are just a dishonest person.
Did you hand count those ballots?

Wow, i didn’t think you‘d fold so quickly.
Im not folding anything, you are just an idiot.
If a fucking shithole like Argentina can do it, we could. Thats reality.
Continue with someone else over your predictable bullshit.

Im not folding anything, you are just an idiot.
If a fucking shithole like Argentina can do it, we could. Thats reality.
Continue with someone else over your predictable bullshit.
Of course we could. All we have to do is make a few changes.

First, get rid of the electoral college like Argentina did in 1995.

DC_Draino makes good points. We need to go back to paper ballots and declare a president when the polls close. If Argentina can do it like France and Italy, we sure as hell can. It's time to get back to the basics.

we did ... let's see here... I get my ballot in the mail ... it has every person's name ... who's running for Congress and the presidency on a paper ballot ...you make the proper mark by the name that you want and the person with the most marks wins ... how hard is that for you to understand ??? how about this, make all mail-in ballots counted the day they receive it ... you commie republicans make them only start counting them after the voting polls have closed ... then you whine about it when millions of more votes come in and they start counting them and your guy loses ... count them when they receive them ... just like a voter that comes in fills out their paper ballot ... sence the 2001 debacle, where people came in and voted on a machine with no paper backup ... now you get a paper backup if there is a recount recorded... how safe is that ... you have a mail-in ballot that can be only counted once ...you have a backup ballot that can only be counted once in a recount or counted by hand... what the hell do you need better then that ...

We need Election DAY and auditable paper ballots.
Not election month, mail-in ballots, and no vote counts for weeks, whereupon many more ballots are "found"....
are you naturally stupid or have you learned to be stupid ... it's your commie Republicans that make the rules on the counting of mail-in ballots and they can't be counted until the polls have closed in your state.... in some states they have to be counter the day after ... where you stupid republicans complain about the mail-in ballots coming so late to be counted.... Really are you this stupid ???? really are you ???

Because the Left says that would be denying people the right to vote. Its too difficult to get everyone to a place to turn in a ballot.
I would prefer we wait 2 extra month just to get a hand counted hard count if thats what it took. NO room for error and then no excuses from either side. every counting station must be monitored
this is the stupidest post I have seen to date ... here you have a mail-in ballot with an SKU number on its purpose is to identify that this ballot has been either counted or it hasn't been counted ... it counts better than a person counting it by hand and faster ... in our state Colorado 98 percent of the ballots are mail-in ... when counted by hand they have shown 100% accurate and faster in colorado when a mail=in is received in the mail it is counted that day they don't wait until the polls are closed that's why we here in colorado know who won so fast ... we're not playing your commie republican games ... we don't have whiners here in colorado about the election unless it's you maga bozo's

Because our elections are encased in massive fraud, corruption and cheating, largely promulgated by all the money involved: big money in getting people elected, and even bigger money in lobbying them for special interests once in. And it has all been fueled by technology. The big lie is that the electronic digital technology is a bulwark against cheating when in fact it is the exact opposite.

Once votes all become nothing more than digital ones and zeros on a hard drive instead of physical marks on cards, the numbers can be changed at will to mean anything.
oh, are you a nut case maga voter if I've ever seen one ... there is no better way than a mail-in ballot a mail-in ballot has an SKU number on it ... which makes it where it can only be counted once ... it counts ten times faster then any person counting one ballot ... I'll take a machine counting a vote over some granny that's half blind counting votes correctly ... no mail-in ballot can be counted more then once ... because of its SKU number ... if that mail-in ballot doesn't have a registered SKU number it won't get counted it gets rejected so that stops all forged ballots ... all states registered every mail-in ballot... only those ballots that have been sent out by the state can be counted and counted once ... those who think you can forge a bunch of ballot so your candidate gets more votes it can't happen ... only registered SKU numbers get counted ...

Because Dems want to cheat. Every single thing they do makes elections less secure.

Gotta love this NEW YORK TIMES article cautioning how easy MAIL IN VOTING is to CHEAT.

"Yet votes cast by mail are less likely to be counted, more likely to be compromised and more likely to be contested than those cast in a voting booth, statistics show. Election officials reject almost 2 percent of ballots cast by mail, double the rate for in-person voting.
Bull shi total bull shit... don't care how big you post your letters ... All Mail-in ballots have an SKU number on it... when checking their accuracy they check 100% accurately counted ... they only can be counted once in the machine that counts the ballot mainly because of the registered SKU number by the state that stops all cheating you have no clue what you are talking about ... cause when a dem wins it must be they cheated ... only republicans cheat not dems ...
“The more people you force to vote by mail,” Mr. Sancho said, “the more invalid ballots you will generate.”
that's bull shit ... he's another Trumpster wants-a-be... who complains about mail-in ballots cause he would lose if the mail-in ballots were counted... you are choosing to believe an Argentinian over a company that makes these mail-in ballots the safest way to vote than a maga Argentinian ... you are looking stupider than any Argentinian ...
Election experts say the challenges created by mailed ballots could well affect outcomes this fall and beyond. If the contests next month are close enough to be within what election lawyers call the margin of litigation, the grounds on which they will be fought will not be hanging chads but ballots cast away from the voting booth"

SO, the NEW YORK TIMES claimed mail in ballots are not secure!!!

We believe the NYT, right?
As I said you can't create or make a forgery of a mail-in ballot ... each and every state registers its mail-in ballot by its SKU number that they create it can only be counted once ... if you send in a ballot without a registered SKU number with the state it doesn't get counted ... if you forge the SKU number again it can only be counted once ...if it gets kicked out they bull that ballot then send a letter to the voter to come in an claim their ballot ... that's how mail-in ballots work, you idiot ... that guy probably got elected by cheating their voters ... I bet that will come out in the Aftermath ... your post is so full of bull shit that's based on hearsay not factual information ... using large fonts only make you as a big traget for the actual truth

Bull shi total bull shit... don't care how big you post your letters ... All Mail-in ballots have an SKU number on it... when checking their accuracy they check 100% accurately counted ... they only can be counted once in the machine that counts the ballot mainly because of the registered SKU number by the state that stops all cheating you have no clue what you are talking about ... cause when a dem wins it must be they cheated ... only republicans cheat not dems ...

that's bull shit ... he's another Trumpster wants-a-be... who complains about mail-in ballots cause he would lose if the mail-in ballots were counted... you are choosing to believe an Argentinian over a company that makes these mail-in ballots the safest way to vote than a maga Argentinian ... you are looking stupider than any Argentinian ...

As I said you can't create or make a forgery of a mail-in ballot ... each and every state registers its mail-in ballot by its SKU number that they create it can only be counted once ... if you send in a ballot without a registered SKU number with the state it doesn't get counted ... if you forge the SKU number again it can only be counted once ...if it gets kicked out they bull that ballot then send a letter to the voter to come in an claim their ballot ... that's how mail-in ballots work, you idiot ... that guy probably got elected by cheating their voters ... I bet that will come out in the Aftermath ... your post is so full of bull shit that's based on hearsay not factual information ... using large fonts only make you as a big traget for the actual truth

Take it up with the New York Times.

DC_Draino makes good points. We need to go back to paper ballots and declare a president when the polls close. If Argentina can do it like France and Italy, we sure as hell can. It's time to get back to the basics.

one other thing .... we have 150 million voters casting a vote ... Argentina has 46 million people in their population... only 11,000,000 voted and you are asking why can't we count ours as fast as the Argentinians??? really shows how ignorant maga macho man is ...

All of your posts are completely false.

All of your posts are completely false.
prove it !!!! oh that's right you're an idiot and you have to be told how to prove it ... everything I have said is factual information that you can look up for yourself by every company that makes voting machines and how they work... but you're too god damn stupid to figure out how they work ... try this google dominion voting machines and how they work ... then go and read it, you moron ...

30 plus million in one night for the Presidential election. too bad we cannot do that here.

I agree ^^

Problem is that the US under this stolen Administration has become a Banana Republic or if you prefer a Third World country....take your pick! :dunno:

1700602303121.png

30 plus million in one night for the Presidential election. too bad we cannot do that here.
We could do that here easily with a little tweaking of the system even with all hand counted paper ballots which should be the case:

1. National offices--President, representatives, senators-- should be on one ballot and counted first.

2. State and local offices--governors, state reps and senators, mayors, council members etc. should be on a separate ballot and counted second.

3. All other issues, proposed bonds, change in city ordinances, votes of retention of judges, authorization of purchases and such should be on a third ballot and counted last.

If a large precinct has enough man power at the polls to count all simultaneously--that would be ideal--they still should be separated into those three groups for counting.

Forum List

Back