Argentina Handcounted All Their Votes In One Night To Declare A Presidential Winner ----- Why Can't The United States Do The Same Thing?

DC_Draino makes good points. We need to go back to paper ballots and declare a president when the polls close. If Argentina can do it like France and Italy, we sure as hell can. It's time to get back to the basics.

This fails as a false comparison fallacy.

There are only 45 million people in Argentina; 155 million Americans voted in the 2020 election.

Yes, most conservatives are truly this ignorant, stupid, and dishonest.

There are only 45 million people in Argentina; 155 million Americans voted in the 2020 election.

Doesn't matter how many Americans there are compared to Argentina. We used to know who our president would be around midnight using hand counting. There's absolutely no reason why we can't revert to that again.

Well you are certainly nothing to write home about.

Nope. You haven't.

So tell me.....being a Mod here gives you some sort of powers to know about me, or others here, about their past lives?????

How do you know I haven't been to third world countries?

That is too much..... just too much ....even from a mod. :mad:

no, they aren’t. You’re just a liar and a loser.

Get serious, Taz. Elections have been recorded since the beginning of time to be thick with organized crime. I was reading once where a century ago in cities like NYC and Chicago when an election came up, the mob would go around promoting their candidate by going around telling everyone who to vote for. And if you didn't support their guy, you got your nose bent. When I was a kid, my mother was a democratic committee woman thick in things and we had judges and representatives and candidates stopping by all of the time. At one time I used to make extra money working the polls doing various tasks.

I've worked at the borough level, the city level, the county and the federal, I've seen it all from the inside out. You've done none of these things. If you're willing to read it, Molly Ball did an exposé for Time Magazine published 2/3/21 detailing a thorough coverage of the money trail, the people trail and steps taken to ensure that Biden won in 2021.

You're either a liar or a fool. Every election has fraud, cheating and corruption in it, the entire country of the USA is now deeply corrupt at almost every level in everything. A couple years ago, it was even exposed that the government had been working with Twitter (before Musk bought it) working in unison to suppress and cover up the truth while the Biden Administration pressured news outlets not to print stories unfavorable to Biden.

What's really sad is that I can tell you this and I will be neither listened to nor believed, ensuring that it just goes on because there is neither the will nor interest to fix any of it because so many in this country base their very existence and survival on its continuation. And that makes YOU the real loser here.

Exactly. nothing is stopping them from submitting as many ballots as they need to overcome. They watch the tally in real time. They vote for unlikely voters. Many end up voted twice or more. No big deal, just a glitch they say. They vote for those that moved in-state or out-of-state. They vote for College kids away at school...it they come home and vote? no big deal. no one is allowed to AUDIT. They re-run stacks of D ballots (Ruby and crew in ATL). Black votes are stolen then they say 99% voted D. But Blacks just across the border voted 65% D (where the cheating was not). Are Blacks more anti-Trump in ATL vs. CLEVE for example?
How can any registered voter, vote twice as you state? When the system of checks and balances won't allow it? How would any voter in Atlanta get the ballot of someone else, an unlikely voter as you claim, and vote for themselves and on the ballot of another registered voter? Where did they get the other voter's ballot from?

How can any counting machine count ballots twice when the machines are programmed to only count a ballot once and spits out any ballots already counted by the scanner, y'all lied and defamed Ruby and ruined her life with your lies.

Why is it according to you and your ilk, ALWAYS the blacks that cheated? Only the black populated counties??? Only the black communities miraculously find some kind of ingenious way around all the checks and balances set up, yet no one else could?

Get serious, Taz. Elections have been recorded since the beginning of time to be thick with organized crime. I was reading once where a century ago in cities like NYC and Chicago when an election came up, the mob would go around promoting their candidate by going around telling everyone who to vote for. And if you didn't support their guy, you got your nose bent. When I was a kid, my mother was a democratic committee woman thick in things and we had judges and representatives and candidates stopping by all of the time. At one time I used to make extra money working the polls doing various tasks.

I've worked at the borough level, the city level, the county and the federal, I've seen it all from the inside out. You've done none of these things. If you're willing to read it, Molly Ball did an exposé for Time Magazine published 2/3/21 detailing a thorough coverage of the money trail, the people trail and steps taken to ensure that Biden won in 2021.

You're either a liar or a fool. Every election has fraud, cheating and corruption in it, the entire country of the USA is now deeply corrupt at almost every level in everything. A couple years ago, it was even exposed that the government had been working with Twitter (before Musk bought it) working in unison to suppress and cover up the truth while the Biden Administration pressured news outlets not to print stories unfavorable to Biden.

What's really sad is that I can tell you this and I will be neither listened to nor believed, ensuring that it just goes on because there is neither the will nor interest to fix any of it because so many in this country base their very existence and survival on its continuation. And that makes YOU the real loser here.

Yes, I understand that Democrats do not want a quick fair count early in the evening.

They need time to truck in fake ballots and flip votes electronically.
And..one more full of shit post. :)
Hey, gotta a clue for you. Talk to the Republican led legislatures of those states who are afraid of "dark" people.
They made the rules for vote counting up. A hand count of ballots would take weeks.

Texas and Florida don't seem to have any problem with counting their mail in votes ahead of election day.

How do you know I haven't been to third world countries? This is unbelievable!......Crickets .....no apologies.......just wow!
---------------------------------------------------

You know, poster Skye, and I mean no disrespect but......but the above makes you sound like some hysterical over-sensitive snowflake with imagined grievances.

So do this: explain to the forum your bona fides on comparing America to 'third world' countries.

Explain which countries you have spent time in, came to know the population, the economy, the social zeitgeist.

What you need to do, dear poster.......is demonstrate to the forum that you have the experience, the exposure, and the insight to make a credible comparison.

So, saddle up, Skippy. Show us.

Wow, gee, just one week after published, NR writes a rebuttal, yet offers no proof of their claims! Ball must have really hit the nail on the head. Are we to think Molly pulled all of her names and details out of her ass? Funny no one ever sued her for defamation if any of it were untrue? Must get that rebuttal out there when after boasting of the Steal, they found that instead, ity just spurred on more support for the GOP and Trump. In other words: up yer ass.

The elites use the United States wealth for their deeds. Most other nations are pikers. Look at the legislation of Joe and the Progs. The same retrofitted to the size of their economies would cause hyperinflation. We had inflation less than them. We are supposed to control our government. We do not. We live off the whims of our fiat currency overlords and the political class that abuses it. Progs filled up the coffers of state, local governments, unions and their pension systems and anyone else owed. Favors for Green energy investment boondoggles are all around. A normal currency would have just enough dollars to cover the GDP. Smooth transactions. The Federal Reserve is tasked with that. So, a hundred billion dollars more than a 20 trillion-dollar GDP is something that is optimum. We used to have something called M3 which would monito things like that. Most likely we have trillions of dollars more than that printed up. Supposedly not only here as we have seen but inflation can be exported, and other nations can suffer for it also.

Wow, gee, just one week after published, NR writes a rebuttal, yet offers no proof of their claims! Ball must have really hit the nail on the head. Are we to think Molly pulled all of her names and details out of her ass? Funny no one ever sued her for defamation if any of it were untrue? Must get that rebuttal out there when after boasting of the Steal, they found that instead, ity just spurred on more support for the GOP and Trump. In other words: up yer ass.
I don’t know if you read the piece by Molly Ball, but you clearly misrepresented what she said.

Why are people bringing up the population difference? You just have more people doing it.
My gawd, the excuses for this are pathetic.

There are 35 million voters in Argentina's which seems odd, given the population is less than 46 million, and an 80% turnout. There are 158 million voters in the USA - more than 4 times the number of voters in Argentina.

The people of Argentina don't have a whole lot of rules about which ballots get counted or when.

All US Elections have paper ballots, but mail-in ballots cannot be counted until all of the same day ballots are counted first, which is why the vote counts take a huge jump overnnight.

In some states, the mail-in ballots can't even be opened or certified before the same day ballots are finished, and the additional verifications of mail-in ballots cannot start until that count is finished. In Florida, where mail in ballots are opened and certified before election day, and then counted after the polls close, has their results on the same day.

The more complex your processes, and the more vertication steps required, the longer it takes to certify and count the ballots. Republicans passed more than 400 laws on voter ID and verification since 2020, and every single one of them slows down the count.

In some states, the mail-in ballots can't even be opened or certified before the same day ballots are finished
True, but other states have their mail in ballots counted before Election Day. Florida stsrts counting their mail in ballots up to 22 days before the election.

So, states should change their election laws to allow for early vote counting, rather than having an election result not be known for a week or two, we could have a result in a day or two.

How many issues and elections were on your ballot in 2020?
We didnt have any problems getting results in, in a timely manner. Nor did we have tens of thousands of votes come in, in the middle of the night.
I dont buy into the stolen election thing, but my gawd. We have severe problems. If you cant see that, you are just a dishonest person.

Forum List

Back