What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aren't you glad and not sad?! :)

Wintw

Silver Member
Reaction score
Aren't you glad and not sad that just because someone says something, prints it, or broadcasts it that that does not mean it is so?!

Isn't is SO good that we have the ability to discuss issues and call out those who we think are hindering them?!

Be thankful for those who serve in our armed forces both here and abroad as well as those who politically support a limited government!

Things are so much better for Americans and even worldwide than most any other times in history!

VERY bright days ahead! Can you stand it?! How exciting!

Fenton Lum

Gold Member
Reaction score
Aren't you glad and not sad that just because someone says something, prints it, or broadcasts it that that does not mean it is so?!

Isn't is SO good that we have the ability to discuss issues and call out those who we think are hindering them?!

Be thankful for those who serve in our armed forces both here and abroad as well as those who politically support a limited government!

Things are so much better for Americans and even worldwide than most any other times in history!

VERY bright days ahead! Can you stand it?! How exciting!
All that winning is something to behold fer shore.

usmbguest5318

Gold Member
Reaction score
I have to be honest. I'm not sure just what to make of the OP. It states so many elementary things that it's hard to tell whether the OP-er is serious or sarcastic.

Well, yes, of course. But when has it ever been so that the mere utterance of something made it be so? Never as far as I can recall.

The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Reaction score
And God Said, "Let There Be Light"

And it was so.

I have to be honest. I'm not sure just what to make of the OP. It states so many elementary things that it's hard to tell whether the OP-er is serious or sarcastic.

Well, yes, of course. But when has it ever been so that the mere utterance of something made it be so? Never as far as I can recall.

my2¢

So it goes
Reaction score
Yep, discussion is good. This is a great place to see what issues are connecting with folks and read what trail they think is the best path to follow towards that exciting future.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List