Aren't You Ashamed

froggy

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2009
Aren't you ashamed of the idiot you got running this country? With the economy so bad and people out of work and no jobs coming any time soon why would you let him make people spend money buying insurance with funds they don't have. Why didn't the Gov't just start an insurance for the people that couldn't get any?

Having the one in charge of our country show himself as stupid makes all look bad by other countries.

I do believe that is what was done. If you make less than 65000 dollars/year you get subsidized. In other words you don't pay as much as the person making 66000. Some people may end up paying as little as 500 dollar/year for insurance.

Aren't you ashamed of the idiot you got running this country? With the economy so bad and people out of work and no jobs coming any time soon why would you let him make people spend money buying insurance with funds they don't have. Why didn't the Gov't just start an insurance for the people that couldn't get any?

Having the one in charge of our country show himself as stupid makes all look bad by other countries.

Why didn't the Gov't just start an insurance for the people that couldn't get any?

Because that would have made sense....

Until the 48 million Americans who didn't have insurance before ObamaCare,until those 48 million sign up and pay for insurance then ObamaCare is a complete and utter failure.After all that was the reason given for turning our healthcare coverage into the mess it is now.

Your first sentence should have read "idiots". For you to limit this mess we are in to Obama or even just Democrats is, forgive me, asinine.

Immie

Americans should be more ashamed of the war crimes, death squads, secret torture prisons, warrantless surveillance, indefinite detentions, indiscriminate drone strikes and decade-long unwinnable war that was specifically designed by the CIA in 1979 to never end.

Why didn't the Gov't just start an insurance for the people that couldn't get any?

Because that would have made sense....

That was on the table. Ask Joe Fucking Liebermann and his corrupt wife both neck-deep in Big Insurance bucks why it got knocked out. Or doesn't anyone remember that?

The plan I had with my company was cancelled.We had to re apply with the same provider for coverage for a few months.Now we just found out that although we have coverage our paperwork has not been processed.We will have to pay all our medical costs out of pocket.That's all medical costs.
The provider promises that we will be reimbursed but they can't say when and they can't tell how long this will go on for...

Thanks a fucking lot Mr President.

The plan I had with my company was cancelled.We had to re apply with the same provider for coverage for a few months.Now we just found out that although we have coverage our paperwork has not been processed.We will have to pay all our medical costs out of pocket.That's all medical costs.
The provider promises that we will be reimbursed but they can't say when and they can't tell how long this will go on for...

I blame those who voted for him, twice. We all got, what they asked for...:eusa_hand:

I blame those who voted for him, twice. We all got, what they asked for...:eusa_hand:

Everyone that had good insurance will have this kind before its over. pay your premium and pay all the bill. thanks to idiodent bama

Forum List

Back