Are you worried about Biden's Mental State?

Are you worried about Joe Biden's Mental State

• Not remotely -- He is the same as he was 10 or 20 years ago

Votes: 18 25.7%
  • Somewhat -- He seems to have regressed but not materially

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Moderate -- He has regressed notably but he can still govern

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Very -- He is a shell of his former self

Votes: 51 72.9%

• Total voters

I believe Biden will be exposed as a senile old man and basically un-electable. What are your thoughts?

Thank you and try not to make this about Trump.

PS - if you don't vote for him you ain't black and poor kids can be just as smart as white kids --- his words not mine.

Now I'm worried about the mental state of his campaign spokesman who said Trump should have told them (Dem politicians) about the seriousness of the virus.
Ummm- they were, they all got the same exact intelligence briefing, Biden however is not in that loop (not even on the same planet) & would not know about it unless his party leaked the info.
Biden has amnesia himself, he forgot Trump acted quickly with 3m and their mask issues and when realized ventilators were needed he got cooperation with that as well. They keep screaming Trump is not a Doctor well then how would he know ventillators would be needed until it was brought up? Governor Cuomo is responsible for his state's emergency supplies, hospitals are responsible for their supplies, but it's not the presidents job of stock boy until he has to correct their miss cues and sees a lacking in order to mobilize resources. You can't mobilize resources from an unknown. The CDC is what they are complaining about, that's the agency that deals with the mess W.H.O. left them to figure out.
Biden and his spokesperson are either too stupid to know the difference between the President and the CDC or they do know and think their voters are too stupid to know the difference.

FALSE.

They never got the same intel. 100% false. You are fake news.

Trump gets CONFIDENTIAL daily briefings about Covid, that only his administration sees. Trump admited ON TAPE, on FEB 7, that Covid was 5x more deadly than flu and very contagious, yet he did nothing. He did nothing to prepare for the pandemic and hundreds of thousands of Americans died and $trillions wasted because of Trump's failure.

Not only were they in the room with the president getting the same intel, but guess what, they have the same exact access to the CdC as the President.
Until you apologize to the people you scared out the markets and apologize to me for arguing over the stock market when you were proven wrong, you have zero credibility. You missed the great run up in the market as you did the news that after congress got the briefing they went and sold their stocks or spouses did.

Huh??? The president and the administration got the confidential intel. This intel isn't from the CDC it is from the US and global intel community. As president Trump and his admin are privy to confidential daily briefings. It is the job of the president to use that intel and to better America. He failed in doing that. Clearly you have no clue how the executive branch works.

"In the morning, there will be a coronavirus briefing for all members at 10:30," McConnell stated on Jan. 23, noting the Senate Health panel was taking the lead on it.

McConnell's remarks represented the first time that the novel coronavirus was mentioned in the Congressional Record this year. At the time, there was one confirmed case in the United States.

Note this was not the briefing chief members got at the same time the president was briefed.
Even Pelosi talked about that.
This is why there were investigations of politicians trading the news.

Trump received daily briefings on Covid from his intel dept. He ignored those warnings. He told Woodward covid was 5x more deadly than flu, and very contagious. Trump is responsible for preparing for this andemic and protecting us from the pandemic. He failed miserably on both and we have the death toll to prove it.

Funny how people never want to hold the person in charge of the country responsible, they always look to blame everyone else. Clearly Trump can't handle the job of being president, he has failed miserably, just like Bush.

You heard a 50 second clip. Yeah he heard it was bad and he made sure people from China were banned from coming here something you called xenophobic. None of us knew how bad it was including intel. I still believe it’s overblown and we should have never shut down the economy.

It is clear as day on the "50 second clip" That Trump said covid was 5x more deadly than flu and was very contagious. What don't you understand about that???

Again just another example of you making excuses for Trump's total failure. You care more about the GOP party than the country. You should not be aloud to live in this country. You are a traitor.

Trump often speaks in hyperboles. He said they tell me this and they tell me that. You don’t think he consulted with the CDC and the WHO after hearing this? Both played it off. Come on man. Don’t be so stupid. Blaming one man for this is craziness. Well, you are a Leftist buffoon.

You are so pathetic. Look around the world and compare the US response to other countries. Most other countries have performed substantially better than the US, AND most other countries don't still have a mega covid problem. The US is losing almost 1 thousand people a week, that is a disgrace. Terrorists never killed this many people. No other country in this world still has the severe covid problem that the US has. Trump has failed miserably.

Trump has no plan what so ever.

On FEB 7 Trump knew this was going to big very bad and he did nothing. He had no plan, he made no plan, he took no precautions, he got no protective equipment or testing. When the virus hit he said it was nothing but the flu, and hundreds of thousands have died, and we have wasted $trillions of dollars. We are projected to have another 100k+ deaths... DISGUSTING. No other country in the world has such a severe covid problem. Trump has failed, he is another Bush. Bush and Trump 2 failed presidents.

Nope. Not true. You're lying again.

Performed better? LMAO!!!

You do realize that of not for Cuomo and Murphy the death count would be that of a bad flu. And we are also the fattest country in the world. This disease kills fat people. You're fucked. Coward.

I believe Biden will be exposed as a senile old man and basically un-electable. What are your thoughts?

PS - if you don't vote for him you ain't black and poor kids can be just as smart as white kids --- his words not mine.

Now I'm worried about the mental state of his campaign spokesman who said Trump should have told them (Dem politicians) about the seriousness of the virus.
Ummm- they were, they all got the same exact intelligence briefing, Biden however is not in that loop (not even on the same planet) & would not know about it unless his party leaked the info.
Biden has amnesia himself, he forgot Trump acted quickly with 3m and their mask issues and when realized ventilators were needed he got cooperation with that as well. They keep screaming Trump is not a Doctor well then how would he know ventillators would be needed until it was brought up? Governor Cuomo is responsible for his state's emergency supplies, hospitals are responsible for their supplies, but it's not the presidents job of stock boy until he has to correct their miss cues and sees a lacking in order to mobilize resources. You can't mobilize resources from an unknown. The CDC is what they are complaining about, that's the agency that deals with the mess W.H.O. left them to figure out.
Biden and his spokesperson are either too stupid to know the difference between the President and the CDC or they do know and think their voters are too stupid to know the difference.

FALSE.

Trump gets CONFIDENTIAL daily briefings about Covid, that only his administration sees. Trump admited ON TAPE, on FEB 7, that Covid was 5x more deadly than flu and very contagious, yet he did nothing. He did nothing to prepare for the pandemic and hundreds of thousands of Americans died and $trillions wasted because of Trump's failure.

Not only were they in the room with the president getting the same intel, but guess what, they have the same exact access to the CdC as the President.
Until you apologize to the people you scared out the markets and apologize to me for arguing over the stock market when you were proven wrong, you have zero credibility. You missed the great run up in the market as you did the news that after congress got the briefing they went and sold their stocks or spouses did.

Huh??? The president and the administration got the confidential intel. This intel isn't from the CDC it is from the US and global intel community. As president Trump and his admin are privy to confidential daily briefings. It is the job of the president to use that intel and to better America. He failed in doing that. Clearly you have no clue how the executive branch works.

"In the morning, there will be a coronavirus briefing for all members at 10:30," McConnell stated on Jan. 23, noting the Senate Health panel was taking the lead on it.

McConnell's remarks represented the first time that the novel coronavirus was mentioned in the Congressional Record this year. At the time, there was one confirmed case in the United States.

Note this was not the briefing chief members got at the same time the president was briefed.

Trump received daily briefings on Covid from his intel dept. He ignored those warnings. He told Woodward covid was 5x more deadly than flu, and very contagious. Trump is responsible for preparing for this andemic and protecting us from the pandemic. He failed miserably on both and we have the death toll to prove it.

Funny how people never want to hold the person in charge of the country responsible, they always look to blame everyone else. Clearly Trump can't handle the job of being president, he has failed miserably, just like Bush.

You heard a 50 second clip. Yeah he heard it was bad and he made sure people from China were banned from coming here something you called xenophobic. None of us knew how bad it was including intel. I still believe it’s overblown and we should have never shut down the economy.

It is clear as day on the "50 second clip" That Trump said covid was 5x more deadly than flu and was very contagious. What don't you understand about that???

Again just another example of you making excuses for Trump's total failure. You care more about the GOP party than the country. You should not be aloud to live in this country. You are a traitor.

Trump often speaks in hyperboles. He said they tell me this and they tell me that. You don’t think he consulted with the CDC and the WHO after hearing this? Both played it off. Come on man. Don’t be so stupid. Blaming one man for this is craziness. Well, you are a Leftist buffoon.

You are so pathetic. Look around the world and compare the US response to other countries. Most other countries have performed substantially better than the US, AND most other countries don't still have a mega covid problem. The US is losing almost 1 thousand people a week, that is a disgrace. Terrorists never killed this many people. No other country in this world still has the severe covid problem that the US has. Trump has failed miserably.

On FEB 7 Trump knew this was going to big very bad and he did nothing. He had no plan, he made no plan, he took no precautions, he got no protective equipment or testing. When the virus hit he said it was nothing but the flu, and hundreds of thousands have died, and we have wasted $trillions of dollars. We are projected to have another 100k+ deaths... DISGUSTING. No other country in the world has such a severe covid problem. Trump has failed, he is another Bush. Bush and Trump 2 failed presidents.

1599785303632.png

BIDEN: "I carry with me, I don’t have it, I gave it to my staff. I carry with me, in my pocket, a.. do I have that? Around? Anyone? Where’s my staff? I gave it away. Anyway... I carry a schedule in my pocket."

I am more worried about Trump on tape on FEB 7 saying the virus is really dangerous, then doing absolutely nothing to prepare for the virus, AND doing absolutely nothing to combat the virus.
Trump has been a total failure and America is substantially weaker because of Trump.

You are a sheep and you care more about party than country. If you really care about America then you would care that Trump has been such a failure.

You too, thread is Biden's state. Start your own thread TDS sufferer.

Sick of you loon's deflection

Deflection?? Huh, I told you I am more worried about Trump's failure than Biden's mental state. That is my answer. Trump has failed miserably. The Woodward tapes prove his miserable Covid response.

Funny how Foxnews isn't talking about the biggest story of the month, the Woodward tapes because Foxnews is fake news. On FEB 7 Trump said he knew the virus was 5x more deadly than flu, AND very contagious.

You like the GOP party more than America and that is sick and pathetic. PARTY OVER COUNTRY. You celebrate GOP failure.

He didn't say that, you lying turd. The Woodward book is a big yawn.

not one bit.

the right wing talking head spin machine can only carry this so far. the debates are going to reveal the stark difference between donny's 'stable geniusness' & biden clear, cohesive menatl ability to take the lead in getting this nation out of the cesspool donny et al has forced us into.

More lucid than the Orange God/King so no.

Joe biden can't answer even pre-planned questions on his own......I am sure everyone who pays attentions saw that given a pre-loaded question, he had to read from a teleprompter to answer it........caught asking for the script to be moved up on the teleprompter......the man shouldn't be as close as he is to being President.....

not one bit.

the right wing talking head spin machine can only carry this so far. the debates are going to reveal the stark difference between donny's 'stable geniusness' & biden clear, cohesive menatl ability to take the lead in getting this nation out of the cesspool donny et al has forced us into.

You doofus......he can't answer pre-loaded questions without using a teleprompter........

Just watch him walk....he moves as if he is about to fall down.....like maybe he needs a walker....and he has lost his fight and the fire in his belly went out....no one wants to vote for a wussy.....
Biden should have never been the candidate. His campaign was over until Jim Clyburn handed him South Carolina and then within days the entire Democrat army lined up behind him.

Just watch him walk....he moves as if he is about to fall down.....like maybe he needs a walker....and he has lost his fight and the fire in his belly went out....no one wants to vote for a wussy.....
Biden should have never been the candidate. His campaign was over until Jim Clyburn handed him South Carolina and then within days the entire Democrat army lined up behind him.

They mainly did that because they figured joe was the best sacrifice ......... losing him cost them nothing..... but then the Chinese flu hit and he may have a chance to win..........

Much more concerned about Trump's mental deterioration.

You may not agree with Trump's policies or his direct, sometimes too direct, speech, but he doesn't show signs of dementia. We aren't talking about the policies Joe supports, which are WAY left of center, but rather his actual mental acuity. Something is wrong with him, sadly. I can guarantee you that any doctor watching him speak for any length of time without a teleprompter would tell you the same thing. Some won't admit it due to their ideology, but they know it.

A vote for Joe is a vote for Harris for President, which is a very scary proposition and it has NOTHING to do with the fact that she is a black woman. I couldn't care less about that one way or anohter. I would vote for Candace Owens in a heart beat given what I have heard from her to date. Unlike Democrats, I would NEVER vote for a candidate because of their race and/or gender. It shouldn't be a factor.

FALSE.

You do realize that of not for Cuomo and Murphy the death count would be that of a bad flu. And we are also the fattest country in the world. This disease kills fat people. You're fucked. Coward.

Exactly party over country. You care more about the GOP than America, you are a traitor.

You are making up fake news excuses for Trump's massive epic failure.

Why is it that we still have thousands dying every week, whereas Europe and Canada and Asia do not?? Trump has failed miserably.

Almost every country in the world has performed better than the US, and all the facts prove it. I know you hate facts, but the facts are facts and Trump has failed.

You haven't posted any factual information, just pathetic fake news excuses for Trump's massive failure. Why does the US still have thousands of deaths a week, whereas Europe and Canada and Asia do not??

not one bit.

OK. Thanks for your feedback. Hopefully he is wrong that poor kids are just as smart as white kids since white kids may be poor as well.

FALSE.

Exactly party over country. You care more about the GOP than America, you are a traitor.

You are making up fake news excuses for Trump's massive epic failure.

Why is it that we still have thousands dying every week, whereas Europe and Canada and Asia do not?? Trump has failed miserably.

Almost every country in the world has performed better than the US, and all the facts prove it. I know you hate facts, but the facts are facts and Trump has failed.

You haven't posted any factual information, just pathetic fake news excuses for Trump's massive failure. Why does the US still have thousands of deaths a week, whereas Europe and Canada and Asia do not??

LMAO....you blast GOP nonstop. I am an Independent but since the Democrats have decided to elect devout Muslim extremists to Congress its tough for a Jew to vote blue. We have more deaths because we have more people and we are the fattest country. I have explained this to you 1000x. You’re a stupid, failed credit analyst from a 3rd rate bank.

You may not agree with Trump's policies or his direct, sometimes too direct, speech, but he doesn't show signs of dementia. We aren't talking about the policies Joe supports, which are WAY left of center, but rather his actual mental acuity. Something is wrong with him, sadly. I can guarantee you that any doctor watching him speak for any length of time without a teleprompter would tell you the same thing. Some won't admit it due to their ideology, but they know it.

A vote for Joe is a vote for Harris for President, which is a very scary proposition and it has NOTHING to do with the fact that she is a black woman. I couldn't care less about that one way or anohter. I would vote for Candace Owens in a heart beat given what I have heard from her to date. Unlike Democrats, I would NEVER vote for a candidate because of their race and/or gender. It shouldn't be a factor.
Trump definitely does how mental and physical deterioration in his speaking and walking.

You see it daily on the media. You can hear him trying to get his statements to sound sensible.

He is a mess.

Trump definitely does how mental and physical deterioration in his speaking and walking.

You see it daily on the media. You can hear him trying to get his statements to sound sensible.

He is a mess.
This thread is about Biden and so far 74% see him as unfit. But you want to discuss Trump?

Start your own thread, don't hijack mine.

not one bit.

Biden's "clear, cohesive menatl[sic] ability?"

calvin-and-hobbes-rofl.jpg

He is a mess.

There is no comparison between Trump and Biden in terms of mental acuity. Biden totally loses is train of thought mid-sentence on a daily basis. Not only that, he often uses word salads, a clear sign of dementia.

He is a mess.

There is no comparison between Trump and Biden in terms of mental acuity. Biden totally loses is train of thought mid-sentence on a daily basis. Not only that, he often uses word salads, a clear sign of dementia.
Trump cannot coherently complete sentences.

Biden looks like a super star when compared to Trump.

He is a mess.

Trump cannot coherently complete sentences.

Biden looks like a super star when compared to Trump.
That right there just converted more voters!
Keep shoveling and we'll keep cleaning up your mess. Hey maybe one day you'll actually hit your target, because even animals at the zoo throwing their dung once in a while hit the zoo keeper or the spectators by accident.

Forum List

Back