Are you worried about Biden's Mental State?

Are you worried about Joe Biden's Mental State

• Not remotely -- He is the same as he was 10 or 20 years ago

Votes: 18 25.7%
  • Somewhat -- He seems to have regressed but not materially

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Moderate -- He has regressed notably but he can still govern

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Very -- He is a shell of his former self

Votes: 51 72.9%

• Total voters
72% believe Biden is as coherent as a broken cell phone. Dropping form 76%. Thank you again for those not making it about Trump and FU to those who do.

remember when you said nobody knew about the virus, including the intel community?

Trump Had 2 Intel Briefings on Coronavirus in Late January
President Donald Trump. (Patrick Semansky/AP)
Sunday, 03 May 2020 06:58 PM

that makes you a

tom-pantsonfire.gif

just reminding you.

It's truly pathological with you at this point. You can't even articulate a reason to vote for Biden without referencing TRUMP!, which was somewhat less predictable than there being sunshine on the Sahara today.
You were succinctly rebutted and laughed at. That will only continue in your massive fail. Biden is by far the better candidate, as you well know.
So what are you saying about Biden's intellect? Again, without referencing your president, TRUMP!. Or continue being mocked.

It's truly pathological with you at this point. You can't even articulate a reason to vote for Biden without referencing TRUMP!, which was somewhat less predictable than there being sunshine on the Sahara today.
You were succinctly rebutted and laughed at. That will only continue in your massive fail. Biden is by far the better candidate, as you well know.
So what are you saying about Biden's intellect? Again, without referencing your president, TRUMP!. Or continue being mocked.
:) Blessings on you.

72% believe Biden is as coherent as a broken cell phone. Dropping form 76%. Thank you again for those not making it about Trump and FU to those who do.

remember when you said nobody knew about the virus, including the intel community?

that makes you a

View attachment 389061

just reminding you.
I dont believe the fake news. I can Post that convalescent plasma doesn’t work and we know it does. Next...first death in the US was Feb 29th. What would you have done in Jan? He cancelled all travel from China. You vilified him for it.

:) Blessings on you.
To close this out, you have no reason to vote FOR or defend or promote Biden at all, you just want to go negative AGAINST someone you hate. Sad.

that makes you a

View attachment 389061

just reminding you.
I dont believe the fake news. I can Post that convalescent plasma doesn’t work and we know it does. Next...first death in the US was Feb 29th. What would you have done in Jan? He cancelled all travel from China. You vilified him for it.

^ I dont believe the fake news.

LOL! who you kidding? you parrot what fox tells you - perhaps OAN as well.

^ I can Post that convalescent plasma doesn’t work and we know it does.

what i've heard about it - is the jury is still out on the 'total' effectiveness of it. not that it doesn't work at all.

^ Next...first death in the US was Feb 29th.

that we know of.

^ What would you have done in Jan?

what the experts were saying to do. oh wait - - - they were excluded from the HHS meetings held in ....
wait for it....

JANUARY.

^ He cancelled all travel from China.

yep. he did.

^ You vilified him for it.

i didn't vilify him.

in fact i've said multiple times that the travel ban was the ONLY thing he did right... so that makes you a liar in regards to that claim as well as the intel community not knowing. ( & that you haven't acknowledged YET )

that makes you a

View attachment 389061

just reminding you.

^ I dont believe the fake news.

LOL! who you kidding? you parrot what fox tells you - perhaps OAN as well.

^ I can Post that convalescent plasma doesn’t work and we know it does.

what i've heard about it - is the jury is still out on the 'total' effectiveness of it. not that it doesn't work at all.

^ Next...first death in the US was Feb 29th.

that we know of.

^ What would you have done in Jan?

what the experts were saying to do. oh wait - - - they were excluded from the HHS meetings held in ....
wait for it....

JANUARY.

^ He cancelled all travel from China.

yep. he did.

^ You vilified him for it.

i didn't vilify him.

in fact i've said multiple times that the travel ban was the ONLY thing he did right... so that makes you a liar in regards to that claim as well as the intel community not knowing. ( & that you haven't acknowledged YET )
Jury is still out? LoL show one instance of me parroting anything. I am a donor of plasma. Red Cross sends me daily emails and or texts to donate again as patients are desperate for it. I do Not believe fake news. Until I see it for myself I do not trust it. Show me a post where you said he was right about the travel ban. I ll gladly apologize.

Trump did not cancel all travel from China.

400,000 were allowed in to the US.
sporadically and they were mostly Americans stuck in China. Rest was indeed cancelled and they ended up in Italy. How did that work out? In fact Trump saved many lives and was praised by Fauci.

Not in the slightest when compared to Trump. Far more people are worried about Trump than Biden.

Maybe far more are worried about Trump's policies, which is another argument entirely, but certainly not his mental state. Biden is demented. EVERYONE knows that, but only some can admit it.
You can try to change it to policies, if you want, but everyone knows that Trump is farther down senility road than Biden.
That's your TDS talking. The same TDS that made you so confident that Trump would lose in 2016.

Not in the slightest when compared to Trump. Far more people are worried about Trump than Biden.

Maybe far more are worried about Trump's policies, which is another argument entirely, but certainly not his mental state. Biden is demented. EVERYONE knows that, but only some can admit it.
You can try to change it to policies, if you want, but everyone knows that Trump is farther down senility road than Biden.
That's your TDS talking. The same TDS that made you so confident that Trump would lose in 2016.
Your TDS has you panicking to the point that you think 2020 is 2016 again. How foolish of you? Yes, you should be worried about Trump's mental state.

sporadically and they were mostly Americans stuck in China. Rest was indeed cancelled and they ended up in Italy. How did that work out? In fact Trump saved many lives and was praised by Fauci.
. . . which in no way eliminates the like (1) that no one was let in because (2) 400,000 Chinese were let in to the US.

from the same event...

Joe Biden: "Cause if you could take care, if you were a quartermaster, you can sure in hell take care runnin' a, you know, a department store uh, thing, you know, where, in the second floor of the ladies department or whatever, you know what I mean?"

from the same event...

Joe Biden: "Cause if you could take care, if you were a quartermaster, you can sure in hell take care runnin' a, you know, a department store uh, thing, you know, where, in the second floor of the ladies department or whatever, you know what I mean?"

basqueromance loses his train of thought on occasion here, so is he in the same boat as Biden?

Actually nether are in that boat because everyone loses train of thought know and then,

. . . which in no way eliminates the like (1) that no one was let in because (2) 400,000 Chinese were let in to the US.
They were not all Chinese and all were tested for the virus as I understand it. They were Americans overseas. Would you have left them there permanently? LOL

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

They were not all Chinese and all were tested for the virus as I understand it. They were Americans overseas. Would you have left them there permanently? LOL

No, not at all. Fake Jake would have just criticized Trump either way

Your TDS has you panicking to the point that you think 2020 is 2016 again. How foolish of you? Yes, you should be worried about Trump's mental state.

Not a leftist. Yes, a scary mental State, LOL

No, not at all. Fake Jake would have just criticized Trump either way
I don't mind criticism just tell me what you would do differently. Leftists never do.

Forum List

Back