Are YOU upset that your government, media & intelligence agencies knowingly lied to you?

Does it bother you that everyone lied to you about Trump & Russia?

• Yes

• Durham is the liar

• Lalalalalal

• I knew it was all lies from the beginning

• I believe the dossier is a real document containing real facts

Results are only viewable after voting.
One can't trust shill governance

a2x9y.jpg

~S~

So what's the concensus from the left/media now?
Is Durham now considered a Russian asset or do you all finally realize you were DUPED?
Durham is considered to be a Trump toadie who seems to have wasted a lot of time and money uncovering....well, nothing.
In short, nothing but a politically motivated endeavor. A report full of nitpicking.

The report should be filed where it belongs...in the good old round file! :)

A CNN anchor even admitted on live TV last night that it condemns the FBI & exonerated Trump.

I think pigs might have started flying last night....
And it was said in the vein of being a biased, slanted report...which is exactly what Trump wanted it to be.

Those pigs..are flying out of Durham's ass this morning. A whole lot of nothing.....:)

• Banned
And it was said in the vein of being a biased, slanted report...which is exactly what Trump wanted it to be.

Those pigs..are flying out of Durham's ass this morning. A whole lot of nothing.....:)
It would be better for you to say I hate Trump so much I don't care rather than expose how utterly stupid you are by by admitting you still believe the hoax

Durham is considered to be a Trump toadie who seems to have wasted a lot of time and money uncovering....well, nothing.
In short, nothing but a politically motivated endeavor. A report full of nitpicking.

The report should be filed where it belongs...in the good old round file! :)
So the fact the FBI lied & cheated to try a back door coup on a sitting president in collusion with the Democrat party is nothing...
You lefty rubes are just a bunch of quasi retarded fascism enablers with double standards on everything

It would be better for you to say I hate Trump so much I don't care rather than expose how utterly stupid you are by by admitting you still believe the hoax
- No significant findings.
- Nobody convicted or sent to prison because of this "investigation"
- One indictment of a lower level official..which was later dismissed on acquittal.
- 4 years, 6.5 million dollars.

What a waste.
But hey, you members of Alt-Right Nation have something to give you wood for the next 1.5 years until 2024.
Trust me, you're gonna need it.

So the fact the FBI lied & cheated to try a back door coup on a sitting president in collusion with the Democrat party is nothing...
You lefty rubes are just a bunch of quasi retarded fascism enablers with double standards on everything
It defies logic that ANYONE could still believe the lies considering that the FBI now admits it was all a screw up that shouldn't have happened

Lied and cheated. Uh-huh. And let's see. If said "sitting President" wasn't a corrupt pile of worthlessness (with you willing lemmings supporting him), do you think any of this would have been necessary? I've read the report highlights. I'm stunned this "investigation" was even greenlighted. There is literally nothing of value here.

- No significant findings.
- Nobody convicted or sent to prison because of this "investigation"
- One indictment of a lower level official..which was later dismissed on acquittal.
- 4 years, 6.5 million dollars.

What a waste.
But hey, you members of Alt-Right Nation have something to give you wood for the next 1.5 years until 2024.
Trust me, you're gonna need it.
Politicians and department heads are NEVER held to account for ANYTHING unless they are low level nobodies. This fiasco was conducted at the highest level so no, no one will be held to account and that is just par for the course in American government.

I don’t get what they aren’t being tried for treason. They concocted an entire scheme to try to remove a duly elected president.

Politicians and department heads are NEVER held to account for ANYTHING unless they are low level nobodies. This fiasco was conducted at the highest level so no, no one will be held to account and that is just par for the course in American government.
The fact that a special counsel, who has authority to serve whatever subpoena they like to whomever they like, could not come with any significant findings beyond what was largely known going into the investigation makes this a complete waste of time and money. As far as I can see, no one involved in Durham's little snipe hunt refused his subpoenas, no one refused to sit down with him for an interview, no one used the courts to stonewall him, no one attempted to shut down his little "investigation". And still, he found nothing of significance.

Compare and contrast that with the behavior of the last guy sitting in the WH who did do everything in his power to shut investigations down.

Forum List

Back