Are you suspicious the left feels they've screwed up because Biden/Harris may actually win?

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
The left has to pretend they're at least worth while, otherwise they collapse long-term. They're dirty as FK, and really should have devoured themselves under their own weight. But they have misinformation in their favor, because they own it.

For every and all tangible reasons Trump/Pence are the right choice for all Americans, less the left-elite anyway, who are communist pigs.

Looking at the media most recently, I get the sense they feel they fucked up, because BIDEN/HARRIS will fuck the country over, and that will measurably be reflected beginning the first day it's announced they've won and our country lost.

Last edited:
The left has to pretend they're at least worth while, otherwise they collapse long-term. They're dirty as FK, and really should have devoured themselves under their own weight. But they have misinformation in their favor, because they own it.

For every and all tangible reasons Trump/Pence are the right choice for all Americans, less the left-elite anyway, who are communist pigs.

Looking at the media most recently, I get the sense they feel they fucked up, because BIDEN/HARRIS will fuck the country over, and that will measurably be reflected beginning the first day it's announced they've won and our country lost.

See, our current political situation is identical to the plot(s) of one of those classic science fiction novels where hostile space aliens come to Earth claiming good intentions toward the human race and some humans side with the aliens. And then, even after the aliens' true monstrous intent is exposed by brave "journalists" those traitorous humans continue to support the aliens' efforts to genocide us even knowing that one day the aliens will murder them as well. In our real life version the media and leftist politicians are the traitors who sell out their fellow people to the aliens. Only, in our version the Chinese commies are the alien invaders.

I don't believe they can win. The entire thing is a paid media mirage. Biden is a flop and from the looks of it he isn't going to get any better from here.

I don't think that. Democrats look directly into the eyes of batshit crazy and don't blink. It's what they are now

Your sense is wrong.

Just their candidates for POTUS alone strikes me they're not in the game to win. Consider this, their idea for leadership is a guy as sharp as a beach ball, who was no more than a politician, and one of the nastiest women I can think of, look at this spectacle. But then you guys may be right, it's as simple as their make-up is of twisted deviants & insanity because they've been mentally raped by misinformation.

Forum List

Back