Are You Signing up for the Washington Times Theat Status Notifications

$ecular#eckler

Platinum Member
Jan 13, 2020
Transient
Here We Go!
Screenshot at 2023-09-07 19-36-24.png

The DC cabal is eventually going to headbutt Texas and Texas is going to tell them to kiss their ass. That's simply the consequence of using lawless means to control your political rivals. There is no control over tens of millions of people who think you're illegitimate. DC is going to figure this out, eventually.

No thanks. I don't need the Washington Slimes texting me every few minutes about why I should be afraid of something.

The linked article is almost certainly bullshit but I bet it scared the pants offa some RWNJs in Texas.
That's the article I clicked that brought up the dialogue box. I thought it was incomplete. I'm in Austin and I have not noticed immigrants among the tremendous homeless population that is here. I saw immigrants in San Antonio earlier in the year, and it seemed that they were near the bus station.

I have not been to the Austin bus station, because it is far away from the downtown state capitol area.

The DC cabal is eventually going to headbutt Texas and Texas is going to tell them to kiss their ass. That's simply the consequence of using lawless means to control your political rivals. There is no control over tens of millions of people who think you're illegitimate. DC is going to figure this out, eventually.
You seem pretty optimistic about the political process.

Geraldo_Rivera.png

Here We Go!

If Texas can't fight that, they ought to keep all these people in outdoor barbed wire pig troughs in the sun with nothing but bread and water. Maybe then, Biden will be happy to let them out of the state.

The Biden Administration is literally at war with America. Our federal government has become an enemy combatant.

If Texas can't fight that, they ought to keep all these people in outdoor barbed wire pig troughs in the sun with nothing but bread and water. Maybe then, Biden will be happy to let them out of the state.

The Biden Administration is literally at war with America. Our federal government has become an enemy combatant.
Biden is not in any capacity to make any decisions on this issue. Your response does not reflect that understanding.

The federal government is in default, they do what ever their superiors tell them to do, and they about to learn that they need to figure out what to do about their own personal well being, because they do not deserve anything. No retirement benefits for the guilty Swamp.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back