Are you insne?

Man of Ethics

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2021
Moderately Severe Asperger's Syndrome and Depression -- not my fault. I am neither psychotic nor irrational. I am neurotic.

Addiction to Forums and reading Flame Wars on Social Media -- my fault 100%.

Are you insne?​

lets put it this way, if i think most of humanity is 'effed in the head......it really may not be THEM!

~S~

The more you worry about your mental health the worse you are. People literally crawl across the desert to get to the greatest Country in the world while you worry about your neurosis. Grow up.

The more you worry about your mental health the worse you are. People literally crawl across the desert to get to the greatest Country in the world while you worry about your neurosis. Grow up.
If I had been able to find a remote job, I would be much more normal.

No. About 21% of adults in USA have mental disability. Here.
Is that per square city block???

jo1wja7ydsi2eih1i1ez.gif

Moderately Severe Asperger's Syndrome and Depression -- not my fault. I am neither psychotic nor irrational. I am neurotic.

Addiction to Forums and reading Flame Wars on Social Media -- my fault 100%.
You've got a gay quack doctor hanging a rainbow flag and calling it autism spectrum. Yeah. Psychotics versus neurotics. Have you visited a palm reader lately or is that the Tarot cards they're reading you? Or some bitch offering professional fee-based friendships services on a date of appointment basis? Or is a horoscope with an antipsychotic prescription or some mod stabilizer has you "down?" Like a dude needs so much help getting up at a private psychiatric session.

Forum List

Back