Are You Going to Hell?

Because God is holy and perfect. Unless you are, or have been accepted as such, you cannot be with Him--you cannot be in His Presence.

really? I read the bible, and I don't see a "holy" or "perfect" being. I see a deity who is malicious, vindictive and petty.

This is a god who kills babies to teach people lessons.

He provided a way. If you accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior of your life, you are saved. If you are a Believer, upon Judgment, God sees the debt as PAID, but not by you. By Jesus Christ. God's justice is satisfied, and His mercy is extended to you.

again, this is horseshit and not moral.

So by your logic, Jeff Dahnmer accepted Jesus and therefore it became okay that he killed and ate all those people. Hopefully, none of those people went to heaven, because MAN, would that be awkward! ("So, um, Jeff, what did I taste like?")

MEANWHILE, Ann Frank never accepted Jesus. Probably because it was Christians who sent her and her family off to the Concentration Camps. So since she never accepted Jesus into her soul, she was going down to the pit of hell to burn forever and ever right along side Hitler and the Nazis who killed her. MAN, that would be fucking awkward, too!

So what kind of truly fucked up cosmology lets Jeff The Cannibal into heaven and sends Ann the Holocaust Victim to Hell.

Joe insists on going off in a tizzy, so he won't listen. But for others who might:

God is creator. He who creates has the right to take whenever He chooses. For any reason. Even to "teach a lesson". He is God. You are not.

What Jeffrey Dahmer did was not okay, is not okay, and will never be okay. Anne Frank was always and will always be a more moral person. God is not judging by a sliding moral scale who gets into heaven. ANY sin will keep you out of heaven--ANY sin. If Anne Frank was mean to her sister or said harsh words to her mother, she is not getting into heaven. Again: ANY sin.

Jeffrey Dahmer is let into heaven because his sin--atrocious as it is--is forgiven. Anne's was not. Simple as that.

Now, had his and her sin not been forgiven, his would have been punished much, much more. And had Anne's sins been forgiven, she probably would have earned greater rewards in heaven that Dahmer. That's where the sliding scale does come into play. But she does not gain entrance because her sins are not forgiven.

Again you don't have to like that system, one where deep sin can be forgiven, and "good" people can go to Hell. If you don't, you are free to reject it--at your peril. God will give you that choice.
What a sad view of religion

That is your opinion.

You are not God. I know that's a newsflash for you.

Pride: it's a killer.
Is that why you can't admit that the worship of Jesus is idolatry?

Please---all Christians, pray for this user.

It is the absence of all good things.
Much like living on Earth for a poor man.

Oh no, not even close. Right now you are living with what is called Common Grace. Even a poor man has the good pleasure of common grace. Sunshine. Air. A belly even partway full. A body sometimes at comfort. Something to slake thirst. Sleep and rest when you are tired. Common because these are good gifts giving by the Good Gift Giver to everyone, even unbelievers.

In Hell even Common Grace is not given. Imagine it if you dare. I dare not.
Sounds like marriage.

Make light of it at your peril. I have said my piece.
If God didn't have a sense of humor he would have never created humans...

IDK... He made the law of circumcision like many other laws, vague.

Fail to understand the deeper hidden meaning of the command and the next thing you know people are mutilating their own weenies for thousands of years.

Whether it was God or just ancient Hebrews, thats one messed up sense of humor.

People can and have repented. It happens every day. It is a miracle and only happens by the grace of God. But believe me: it does happen. Thank God.

When I see the Pope abolish eucharistic worship I'll believe...

Heck I'll even settle for you admitting that you have the whole damn Jesus story all wrong.

I have you on ignore for a reason. Your words are to be avoided, and not because they threaten my faith in any way. For other reasons.

Go your way then. Dust/sandals

See Joe?

Assholes, hypocrites, murderers, sorcerers, dogs, and lying frauds will never inherit the kingdom of God.

They are not going to hell.

They are already in it.

Hebrew for "pain"--used in Zechariah

You two demons are fighting a losing battle.

"You believe that God is one; you do well. Even the demons believe--and shudder!"--James 2:19
Quoting a book of fiction to prove a point. How lame.

It was explained to you and you reject it.

Dust-sandals. On that day don't say you didn't know.

Again, when you can't reason, threaten... the credo of the bully.

I have reasoned. You reject it. You have that right, God has granted it, I am not going to stand in your way most certainly. However many days you have left to live--they are yours. You can be the god of your own life until the day you die. Then you will know. That's all I can really say.

I have reasoned. You reject it. You have that right, God has granted it, I am not going to stand in your way most certainly. However many days you have left to live--they are yours. You can be the god of your own life until the day you die. Then you will know. That's all I can really say.

In other words, you know what you are saying is crap... you have no evidence at all, but you guys are very good at bullying others into compliance by threatening them.

The Churches are all full of shit. I realized that at a fairly early age and never looked back.

In other words, you know what you are saying is crap... you have no evidence at all, but you guys are very good at bullying others into compliance by threatening them.

The Churches are all full of shit. I realized that at a fairly early age and never looked back.

"bullying"....on a personal note, that word needs to be stricken from the language. A cry word of 2018. I'm not "bullying" you, for the love of Pete. Give me a break.

There is plenty of evidence and I assume, since you like to debate Christians, it's all been presented to you. And you reject it. That's fine--I cannot "bully you into compliance" and I would not wish it. You are happy with your choice and that is fine. God has given it to you.

If you think it's all crap than I wonder why you even feel "bullied" by it. If Muslims told me Allah would judge me I certainly would not feel bullied by the information. I would feel sad that they are so misled and wrong, but not in any way "bullied".

Strange.

"bullying"....on a personal note, that word needs to be stricken from the language. A cry word of 2018. I'm not "bullying" you, for the love of Pete. Give me a break.

No, you aren't... I've had first class religious bullies try to bully me into compliance... and they failed... you are truly bush league with your usual "Satan is going to get you' threats.

There is plenty of evidence and I assume, since you like to debate Christians, it's all been presented to you. And you reject it. That's fine--I cannot "bully you into compliance" and I would not wish it. You are happy with your choice and that is fine. God has given it to you.

I think you need to understand what evidence is. Evidence is something that can be scientifically tested and validated. There is no evidence of an afterlife.

If you think it's all crap than I wonder why you even feel "bullied" by it.

Mostly because you guys aren't happy to keep your horseshit in your churches... You keep trying to impose it on the rest of us.

No, you aren't... I've had first class religious bullies try to bully me into compliance... and they failed... you are truly bush league with your usual "Satan is going to get you' threats.

I think you need to understand what evidence is. Evidence is something that can be scientifically tested and validated. There is no evidence of an afterlife.

If you think it's all crap than I wonder why you even feel "bullied" by it.

Mostly because you guys aren't happy to keep your horseshit in your churches... You keep trying to impose it on the rest of us.

Your post died when you said the only evidence is SCIENTIFIC evidence.

Have a nice day Joe.

really? I read the bible, and I don't see a "holy" or "perfect" being. I see a deity who is malicious, vindictive and petty.

So by your logic, Jeff Dahnmer accepted Jesus and therefore it became okay that he killed and ate all those people. Hopefully, none of those people went to heaven, because MAN, would that be awkward! ("So, um, Jeff, what did I taste like?")

MEANWHILE, Ann Frank never accepted Jesus. Probably because it was Christians who sent her and her family off to the Concentration Camps. So since she never accepted Jesus into her soul, she was going down to the pit of hell to burn forever and ever right along side Hitler and the Nazis who killed her. MAN, that would be fucking awkward, too!

So what kind of truly fucked up cosmology lets Jeff The Cannibal into heaven and sends Ann the Holocaust Victim to Hell.

Joe insists on going off in a tizzy, so he won't listen. But for others who might:

God is creator. He who creates has the right to take whenever He chooses. For any reason. Even to "teach a lesson". He is God. You are not.

What Jeffrey Dahmer did was not okay, is not okay, and will never be okay. Anne Frank was always and will always be a more moral person. God is not judging by a sliding moral scale who gets into heaven. ANY sin will keep you out of heaven--ANY sin. If Anne Frank was mean to her sister or said harsh words to her mother, she is not getting into heaven. Again: ANY sin.

Jeffrey Dahmer is let into heaven because his sin--atrocious as it is--is forgiven. Anne's was not. Simple as that.

Now, had his and her sin not been forgiven, his would have been punished much, much more. And had Anne's sins been forgiven, she probably would have earned greater rewards in heaven that Dahmer. That's where the sliding scale does come into play. But she does not gain entrance because her sins are not forgiven.

Again you don't have to like that system, one where deep sin can be forgiven, and "good" people can go to Hell. If you don't, you are free to reject it--at your peril. God will give you that choice.

That is your opinion.

Is that why you can't admit that the worship of Jesus is idolatry?

Please---all Christians, pray for this user.

Prayer? lol... You cannot petition the Lord with prayer!

Try using your hands...

And thereafter burn in everlasting fire.
A 'nice' option

I'm just wondering why a "Good" God would burn people forever for petty sins...

That kind of doesn't sound like a good thing to do to burn someone in hell for all eternity because some hot chick gave him a chubby once.
Fornicators, drunkards, idolaters and all the rest - those are not descriptors for people who sin; words like these are descriptors for those who were not Israelites (the chosen). Foreigners were the sinners.

Otherwise, everyone is doomed to suffer eternal damnation in a lake fire. Yea, you're right; what's the point of that? How does such 'punishment' serve God's ends?

God is describing Holiness. You only have to read the OT a little before you realize that a LOT of the OT figures were not very "holy" themselves, when held up to God's standards. In fact, none of us can uphold them perfectly.

That is why Jesus had to come.
Were any of the OT figures righteous, really.

None is righteous, no, not one;
no one understands;
no one seeks for God.
All have turned aside; together they have become worthless;
no one does good,
not even one
St. Paul quotes David, who himself was not righteous, being the adulterer and murderer that he was. None is righteous, no, not one.

All the drama in the years between Adam and Jesus - the incest, the violence, the idolatry, the sorcery, and all the rest - is the story of a lawless people whose God is, by and large, just another god. That is why Jesus came; he brought an end to that lawless, Jewish age. His flesh was the veil that was ripped open to reveal the glory of God once again on the earth. Read the book of Hebrews.

Think again about why he came, really. Read the New Testament, even, if you have to.

Even in the context of scripture, hell is a fiction. Either you're among the righteous now or you're not. Either you're a Christian or you're not.

Last edited:
Think again about why he came, really. Read the New Testament, even, if you have to.

"I have not come to bring peace, but a sword."

"From his mouth there went a sharp sword with which to smite the nations."

"Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them."

Even in the context of scripture, hell is a fiction. Either you're among the righteous now or you're not. Either you're an Christian or you're not.

lol...

To people who believe in things that literally never happened, have no clue about what is actually taking place, and maintain irrational expectations for things that will never come, life is hell and reality is an eternal fire that will never go out.

A 'nice' option

That kind of doesn't sound like a good thing to do to burn someone in hell for all eternity because some hot chick gave him a chubby once.
Fornicators, drunkards, idolaters and all the rest - those are not descriptors for people who sin; words like these are descriptors for those who were not Israelites (the chosen). Foreigners were the sinners.

Otherwise, everyone is doomed to suffer eternal damnation in a lake fire. Yea, you're right; what's the point of that? How does such 'punishment' serve God's ends?

God is describing Holiness. You only have to read the OT a little before you realize that a LOT of the OT figures were not very "holy" themselves, when held up to God's standards. In fact, none of us can uphold them perfectly.

no one understands;
no one seeks for God.
no one does good,
not even one
St. Paul quotes David, who himself was not righteous, being the adulterer and murderer that he was. None is righteous, no, not one.

All the drama in the years between Adam and Jesus - the incest, the violence, the idolatry, the sorcery, and all the rest - is the story of a lawless people whose God is, by and large, just another god. That is why Jesus came; he brought an end to that lawless, Jewish age. His flesh was the veil that was ripped open to reveal the glory of God once again on the earth. Read the book of Hebrews.

Even in the context of scripture, hell is a fiction. Either you're among the righteous now or you're not. Either you're a Christian or you're not.

I used quotes around "holy" and then said none of us can uphold them perfectly. But you cannot dismiss Hell as fiction unless you dismiss the very words of Jesus Christ Himself, since He was the one who talked of it most.

isn't hell a little fun?? you can do all the sin you want??
sex
hate
jealousy
greed
gluttony
etc??

No. It is punishment and an absence of all good.
if humans don't eat-they die
no sex = no humans
sins are natural to humans--we evolved/were created to ''sin'' --but it's wrong??!!--this doesn't make sense

Who said all sex is wrong? OH I see in the context of the previous quote. Well it's not.

Because God is holy and perfect. Unless you are, or have been accepted as such, you cannot be with Him--you cannot be in His Presence.

He provided a way. If you accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior of your life, you are saved. If you are a Believer, upon Judgment, God sees the debt as PAID, but not by you. By Jesus Christ. God's justice is satisfied, and His mercy is extended to you.

That is your opinion.

Your view is why relision is hated

My religion is Gods favorite, every other belief goes to hell no matter how good they are

"Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them."

NF_FUEGOWINE_38454383.JPG

a tad smokey for my delicate palate ......~S~

isn't hell a little fun?? you can do all the sin you want??
sex
hate
jealousy
greed
gluttony
etc??

No. It is punishment and an absence of all good.
if humans don't eat-they die
no sex = no humans
sins are natural to humans--we evolved/were created to ''sin'' --but it's wrong??!!--this doesn't make sense

Who said all sex is wrong? OH I see in the context of the previous quote. Well it's not.
ok,--- what sex is wrong ?

A 'nice' option

no one understands;
no one seeks for God.
no one does good,
not even one

I used quotes around "holy" and then said none of us can uphold them perfectly. But you cannot dismiss Hell as fiction unless you dismiss the very words of Jesus Christ Himself, since He was the one who talked of it most.

What About Hell? Fiction and Fact | HuffPost

Forum List

Back