Are you christian?

This is what Christians do---they learn every teaching from Jesus and then apply every teaching from Jesus--who taught this---Man does not live by bread alone, but by every utterance from God---- so then one learns every utterance from God and applys them---if one has not done this---they are not a real Christian.
And the #1 reason most cannot be bothered to do just that is because some teacher of darkness assured them--you are saved or born again, even though he hasn't a clue to whos name is written in Gods book of life. From these teachers---RUN.

You have no idea what you are talking about, it says all over the bible that Works will get you no where..

It also says in the bible that you will be surprise who will or will not get into heaven, its not up to you to police them.

Ephesians 2:8-10 ESV / 26 helpful votes
For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast. For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.
Easy out for those so-called christians who don't bother to do good works.
Agree,
It also shows they don't know their own scripture.
Gal 3:12 And the law is not of faith: but, The man that doeth them shall live in them.

1Corinthians 13:13 (KJV) And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these [is] charity.

is by works and by faith if they read their own James 2:26, James 2:18-26,and James 2:17 and Romans 10:10.

Why would they use Isaiah to fallaciously fulfill their imposter then conveniently leave out
deeds in (Isaiah 58:10)?
Why will you not tell me your religion?

Does being a Christian mean recognizing Jesus as Jehovah?
Does the Bible contradict itself? Or is the Jehovah religion just wrong?

Savior
psalms
21 They forgat God their savior, which had done great things in Egypt;
Isaiah

Is 4314 ¶Thus saith the Lord, your redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; For your sake I have sent to Babylon, and have brought down all their nobles, and the Chaldeans, whose cry is in the ships.
15 I am the Lord, your Holy One, the creator of Israel, your King.
Is 54;5 For thy Maker is thine husband; the Lord of hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall he be called.
Is 59;20 ¶And the Redeemer shall come to Zion, and unto them that turn from transgression in Jacob, saith the Lord.
Is. 41:13 For I the Lord thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.
the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was,

BUT the Judge is Michael see sources below. And I dare you to look up the word Redeemer in Hebrew.

Sources for the Judge being Michael:
Michael is the one who brings men's souls to judgment ("signifer S. Michael repraesentet eas in lucam sanctam", Offert. Miss Defunct. "Constituit eum principem super animas suscipiendas", Antiph. off. Cf. "Hermas", Pastor, I, 3, Simil. VIII, 3).

Dan 12:1-4 Michael delivers everyone written in the book of life (judge)

IIQ13 "Heavenly Prince Melchizedek Scroll" about Michael conducting the atonement day Judgment.

Account of the Genesis which Enotes composed, to set against the Genesis of Moses, when it says [2] that the Devil (diabolos) was cast out of heaven(future Perfected earth) because of the evil (kakia) which he had brought forth and that Michael was set (kathistanai) in his place, that he might be associated with (synistanai)
the just Judge(krites), and might be the ambassador (presbeuein) for all creation; for he is good (agathos).
(meaning the Devil was the rule of this world and Michael was sent in his Place to cast out the evil he caused.)

If the devil and his works is judged then judgement is by works which is what the iconographs show where Michael
holds the judgment scales and Satan is holding down the scale trying to prevent measurment of works (through faith only teachings).

1 Enoch 20:5
Michael, one of the holy angels, who, presiding over human virtue, commands the nations. (mediator/Judge)

EXODUS 23:20 "Behold, I send an Angel before you to keep you in the way and to bring you into the place which I have prepared. 21 Beware of Him and obey His voice; do not provoke Him, for
**He will not pardon your transgressions**; for My name is in Him.

1 Enoch 53:6
Michael and Gabriel, Raphael and Phanuel (Jeremiel)(14) shall be strengthened in that day, and shall then cast them into a furnace of blazing fire, that the Lord of spirits may be avenged of them for their crimes; because they became ministers of Satan, and seduced those who dwell upon earth.

Blessings scroll (1QSb=1Q28b)
V:20 "blessings of the Prince of the Congregation (Michael)
Renew him the covenant of the community so he might establish the kingdom of his people for ever, that he might judge the poor with righteousness & dispense Justice with equity to the oppressed.

4Q285 5&10 Judgment of the Kittim (Romans)

Dead Sea Scrolls:
llQMelch ll,9,13 ,
4Q246 ,
1QS x12-18

1) Christians themselves don't consider JWs as Christians.
2) to Human Being it's Michael the messenger of life(the blessing) who holds the Book of Life-Dan 12:1-4
Jesus is the messenger of death (the curse) and the lamb represented the idol god of Egypt as a sin not attonement for sin but the sin itself needing removal.
Mixing the symbols and roles and giving them to Jesus is thieving
impostering hence Lucifer morning star is a thief of the Night (Evening Star).

You need a serious shower to wash off all that creepiness..

Simple question:
What is your favorite Geographical State in the U.S.?
Simple question: Why am I so good lookin?

This is what Christians do---they learn every teaching from Jesus and then apply every teaching from Jesus--who taught this---Man does not live by bread alone, but by every utterance from God---- so then one learns every utterance from God and applys them---if one has not done this---they are not a real Christian.
And the #1 reason most cannot be bothered to do just that is because some teacher of darkness assured them--you are saved or born again, even though he hasn't a clue to whos name is written in Gods book of life. From these teachers---RUN.

You have no idea what you are talking about, it says all over the bible that Works will get you no where..

It also says in the bible that you will be surprise who will or will not get into heaven, its not up to you to police them.

For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast. For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.
Agree,
Gal 3:12 And the law is not of faith: but, The man that doeth them shall live in them.

1Corinthians 13:13 (KJV) And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these [is] charity.

is by works and by faith if they read their own James 2:26, James 2:18-26,and James 2:17 and Romans 10:10.

Why would they use Isaiah to fallaciously fulfill their imposter then conveniently leave out

I am Jewish, a Kohanim. Be patient, I was answering Tyronecs huge post "with SOURCES", something most others fail to do in their short snippet 2 second replies.
Tyrones post was so big that It needed removal of some of his post in reply to fit the alloted font count. *L*

1) Christians themselves don't consider JWs as Christians.
2) to Human Being it's Michael the messenger of life(the blessing) who holds the Book of Life-Dan 12:1-4
Jesus is the messenger of death (the curse) and the lamb represented the idol god of Egypt as a sin not attonement for sin but the sin itself needing removal.
Mixing the symbols and roles and giving them to Jesus is thieving
impostering hence Lucifer morning star is a thief of the Night (Evening Star).

You need a serious shower to wash off all that creepiness..

Simple question:
What is your favorite Geographical State in the U.S.?
Simple question: Why am I so good lookin?

My question had relevance, all yours did was show how subjective opinions can be skewed. *L*

"Blessed are those the rightly divide the word of truth."
"Judge not and be not judged. Judge and be judged accordingly." So how can you be forgiven if you do not forgive?
Christians are ALL SINNERS. "The wages of sin is death." All twelve disciples were sinners. If Jesus was without sin, how was it possible for him to be killed?
When the woman said, "Oh good master."....Jesus said, "Why do you call me good? There is none good but the father." Absolute proof that Jesus is NOT God.
There are few if any Christians that follow Jesus....most follow Paul. Paul's teachings comprise most of the New Testament after the four gospels. They are far different than what Jesus taught. almost all republicans follow Paul.
Example: Jesus said, "If someone is hungry feed them." Paul said, "If someone doesn't work do not feed them."

Are you claiming that you have seen and know the names written in the Lamb's Book of Life?

Not at all. I am claiming not a single mortal on earth has the right to tell another--you are saved or born again. Because they do not know.

I did not say one couldn't be in a position to be saved. I said no mortal has the right to tell another, because they do not know. The ones who try are just tickling ears for $$$$$$.
I did not say works saves one either, but there are requirements on the mortals part to even be considered--Like this important one---Matt 7:21-- only those who are living to do the Fathers will, get to enter his kingdom. And learning every utterance from God is the Fathers will--Jesus shared that truth with us.

Actually it all comes down to this--Matt 7:21--Only those living now to do the Fathers will, get to enter his kingdom( be saved)--and Jesus taught man must live by every utterance from God--one cannot do that without learning every utterance.

Are you claiming that you have seen and know the names written in the Lamb's Book of Life?

Not at all. I am claiming not a single mortal on earth has the right to tell another--you are saved or born again. Because they do not know.

Ok. It's just that your post is somewhat hard for me to understand.

Agree,

Every teacher on earth who tells others--you are saved or born again--are ear ticklers for $$$$$$

Agree,

You never asked me to.

"Blessed are those the rightly divide the word of truth."
"Judge not and be not judged. Judge and be judged accordingly." So how can you be forgiven if you do not forgive?
Christians are ALL SINNERS. "The wages of sin is death." All twelve disciples were sinners. If Jesus was without sin, how was it possible for him to be killed?
When the woman said, "Oh good master."....Jesus said, "Why do you call me good? There is none good but the father." Absolute proof that Jesus is NOT God.
There are few if any Christians that follow Jesus....most follow Paul. Paul's teachings comprise most of the New Testament after the four gospels. They are far different than what Jesus taught. almost all republicans follow Paul.
Example: Jesus said, "If someone is hungry feed them." Paul said, "If someone doesn't work do not feed them."

Jesus isn't God--He teaches he has a God--Trinitarians outright refuse to believe Jesus over dogma. Jesus' truths are not taught in a single building called a church--only in a roundabout way. Paul is in harmony with Jesus. Jesus appointed Paul.

Ok. It's just that your post is somewhat hard for me to understand.

Why--its points are clear.

You holy rollers can just go ahead and put a stop to your continuing bullshit. Young people have caught onto you and the day of ancient god worshipping is on it's way out.

Anyone who owns a gun can't call themselves a Christian. Jesus wouldn't have approved of a killing machine. Well, except a cross. :D

You holy rollers can just go ahead and put a stop to your continuing bullshit. Young people have caught onto you and the day of ancient god worshipping is on it's way out.
That's why quietly half the churches closed.

Anyone who owns a gun can't call themselves a Christian. Jesus wouldn't have approved of a killing machine. Well, except a cross. :D
If you don't believe Mary was literally impregnated by God you can't call yourself a Christian but many do. They don't realize if all that's made up then maybe God is too

Agree,

You never asked me to.
I did, you must have passed over the question.

Forum List

Back