Are you christian?

You have no idea what you are talking about, it says all over the bible that Works will get you no where..

It also says in the bible that you will be surprise who will or will not get into heaven, its not up to you to police them.

Ephesians 2:8-10 ESV / 26 helpful votes
For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast. For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.
Easy out for those so-called christians who don't bother to do good works.
Agree,
It also shows they don't know their own scripture.
Gal 3:12 And the law is not of faith: but, The man that doeth them shall live in them.

1Corinthians 13:13 (KJV) And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these [is] charity.

is by works and by faith if they read their own James 2:26, James 2:18-26,and James 2:17 and Romans 10:10.

Why would they use Isaiah to fallaciously fulfill their imposter then conveniently leave out
deeds in (Isaiah 58:10)?
Why will you not tell me your religion?

You never asked me to.
I did, you must have passed over the question.

He is a Jehovah's Witness whose good news for mankind is that only 144,000 people, all JW's of course, will rise from the dead any minute to rule the earth with Jesus for 1000 years.

Everyone else is screwed.

Wanna join?

Last edited:
This is what Christians do---they learn every teaching from Jesus and then apply every teaching from Jesus--who taught this---Man does not live by bread alone, but by every utterance from God---- so then one learns every utterance from God and applys them---if one has not done this---they are not a real Christian.
And the #1 reason most cannot be bothered to do just that is because some teacher of darkness assured them--you are saved or born again, even though he hasn't a clue to whos name is written in Gods book of life. From these teachers---RUN.

You have no idea what you are talking about, it says all over the bible that Works will get you no where..

It also says in the bible that you will be surprise who will or will not get into heaven, its not up to you to police them.

For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast. For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.
Agree,
Gal 3:12 And the law is not of faith: but, The man that doeth them shall live in them.

1Corinthians 13:13 (KJV) And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these [is] charity.

is by works and by faith if they read their own James 2:26, James 2:18-26,and James 2:17 and Romans 10:10.

Why would they use Isaiah to fallaciously fulfill their imposter then conveniently leave out

Every teacher on earth who tells others--you are saved or born again--are ear ticklers for $$$$$$
You talk as though YOU are the judge.

"Judge not and be not judged...judge and be judged with the same judgement."
To condemn is to be condemned.

Anyone who owns a gun can't call themselves a Christian. Jesus wouldn't have approved of a killing machine. Well, except a cross. :D
Many use a gun to defend themselves with. Many use a gun to provide food for their families with. Jesus spoke of robbers that enter a man's house to steal his goods. And the man righteously kills the robbers.
Your judgement is wrong.

If you don't believe only Christians go to heaven you can't call yourself a Christian, can you?
A real Christan knows that God created ALL things, including all the religions.

For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. Colossians 1:16

This is what Christians do---they learn every teaching from Jesus and then apply every teaching from Jesus--who taught this---Man does not live by bread alone, but by every utterance from God---- so then one learns every utterance from God and applys them---if one has not done this---they are not a real Christian.
And the #1 reason most cannot be bothered to do just that is because some teacher of darkness assured them--you are saved or born again, even though he hasn't a clue to whos name is written in Gods book of life. From these teachers---RUN.

Agree,

Every teacher on earth who tells others--you are saved or born again--are ear ticklers for $$$$$$
It is not about anyone else except between you and God..
If your spending your time taking everyone elses inventory your focus is on them, when it should be on yourself and what your doing that you shouldn't.....

So much easier to judge others than it is to look or be in denial about ourselves..

Agree,

You never asked me to.

He is a Jehovah's Witness whose good news for mankind is that only 144,000 people, all JW's of course, will rise from the dead any minute to rule the earth with Jesus for 1000 years.

Wanna join?

That is not true-- The little flock( Luke 12:32) are the 144,000 who are bought from the earth to heaven( Rev 14:3)--- The great multitude received this promised from Jesus--Matt 5:5--Blessed are the meek for they will inherit the earth.( no man can number them)--But Jesus taught--Few would find the road that leads off into life)
The psalmist knew that truth-Psalm 37:9,11,29

Agree,

You talk as though YOU are the judge.

"Judge not and be not judged...judge and be judged with the same judgement."
To condemn is to be condemned.

I am not judging, I am sharing fact. Because no mortal knows who will be saved--except in theory with 0 proof.
Matt 10:22)

Agree,

It is not about anyone else except between you and God..
If your spending your time taking everyone elses inventory your focus is on them, when it should be on yourself and what your doing that you shouldn't.....

So much easier to judge others than it is to look or be in denial about ourselves..

The real teachers of Jesus are involved--Luke 10:16---- If one rejects them, they are rejecting Jesus and God as well and vica versa. If one isn't taught by these teachers--they are being mislead to miss out on entrance into Gods kingdom.
Even God warned about serving in false religions--He said---Get out of her. I am just showing true from false.

Agree,

You never asked me to.

Wanna join?
No thank you..:)

Agree,

You never asked me to.

Wanna join?
No thank you..:)

Dang!

I guess that rules out you being interested in a fine garment made entirely of invisible gold....

:eek-52:

If you don't believe only Christians go to heaven you can't call yourself a Christian, can you?

For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. Colossians 1:16
Why would God create other religions?

I've heard Christians say Satan created the other religions.

Man creates many religions and other religions are generally started when the officers if one disagrees with the other officers and begins their own religion. Then they make up their own rules. I think organized religion has been corrupted by people with their own agenda.

Man creates many religions and other religions are generally started when the officers if one disagrees with the other officers and begins their own religion. Then they make up their own rules. I think organized religion has been corrupted by people with their own agenda.
The original religion was corrupt too.

Even before religions we passionately debated whether or not there was a god. Then Moses came down from the mountaintop claiming God spoke to him and that was the end of a rational debate. That's when people started claiming for a fact God visited them

Even before religions we passionately debated whether or not there was a god. Then Moses came down from the mountaintop claiming God spoke to him and that was the end of a rational debate. That's when people started claiming for a fact God visited them
Link for that??? LOL

No seriously, I believe the Christian religion would have been honorable if the high theologians left the truth alone. But high clerics moved in with their political agenda, did not allow all books of the Bible to come in, and altered "The Word", changing its meaning. And each religion then added their own rules claiming to be more pious than the next.

Link for that??? LOL

No seriously, I believe the Christian religion would have been honorable if the high theologians left the truth alone. But high clerics moved in with their political agenda, did not allow all books of the Bible to come in, and altered "The Word", changing its meaning. And each religion then added their own rules claiming to be more pious than the next.
Born agains who are an American phenomenon think they, not the Catholics, were the first Christians.

As if Peter Paul and Luke ran around asking people if they knew where they were going when they died. Oh wait, that is what they did. Maybe the born again were to og's.

Link for that??? LOL

The one single religion Jesus started, died after the apostles were dead and the followers were hunted down and thrown to hungry wild animals in the collosium as a public display.
The great apostasy rose up( 2Thess 2:3) which in turn breeded a divided house( 33,000 trinity based religions) that will not stand( Mark 3:24-26)
But in Daniel at 12:4--it assures all-- hidden truth would become abundant here in these last days--and it has-- these truths are only revealed through Jesus' real teachers--who accomplish this-1Cor 1:10) which in turn allows only them and those who listen to them to accomplish this-John 4:22-24-- without truth it is impossible. But Gods will cannot be stopped.

the dictum ----"man does not live by bread alone...." comes from the OT---and shows up in various forms in jewish rituals and prayers------in the NT there is an allusion
"it is said..... etc etc"-------ie---its an OLDIE

Forum List

Back