Are You Bored In Your Marriage....?

I'm sorry if you are angry and have no lives or are unhappy with your love lives. That is not my fault. If my pictures bother you, that is not my fault either. :D

Any sane person can see this quite clearly. Sorry gooey boys. The ones with problems are the ones who have to join political websites to talk about their private genital issues. That much is obvious.
I know that you go on ad nauseum about how beautiful you are, to the point where one may reasonably infer a psychological pathology or expect to see a woman who puts to shame an Angelina Jole in her prime. Then, when you finally look at your pics you are like, "what the fuck? Is this a joke?"

I am not saying you are ugly. But you are most certainly not a top tier woman as far as looks go. Your personality is very lacking. Your intellect is borderline retarded.

So back to your insistence that you are gorgeous, it is very odd. Others have noticed and have told you so. They have also mentioned it to me in private. It is, honestly, creepy to hear you go on and on about your appearance.

Do you want to know why people like to talk to Bonzi? It is not because we want to fuck her. It is because she is pleasant and smart. Yeah, she is nuttier than a cat turd that eats out of the dumpster behind a Chinese restaurant. But it does not matter because she is a real person. It is her charm.

You, on the other hand, lack such charm. Your only charm is that you will blow a guy for cheeseburger.

I am not jealous of you. That is absorb. I have had far better looking women than you. I even married a beautiful woman; the dirty bitch who is now my ex. If there is any jealousy here it is apparently your jealousy over the fact that Bonzi gets more attention than you and it is without effort. Think about that, you loon.

I woman bragging about her looks is the female equivalent of a man bragging about his dick. Neither fools anyone with at least a modicum of discerning perception.

Hey, if they tell me I look old and ugly, I am going to defend myself because it's just not true. :D Do expect me to agree with them? Do you think I would date Iron Head? The man who starts threads about his venereal diseases? I mean, let's look at this logically.

I think that a healthy adult would not take personal insults by anonymous people on the interwebs So Seriously.

I'm sorry if you are angry and have no lives or are unhappy with your love lives. That is not my fault. If my pictures bother you, that is not my fault either. :D

Any sane person can see this quite clearly. Sorry gooey boys. The ones with problems are the ones who have to join political websites to talk about their private genital issues. That much is obvious.
I know that you go on ad nauseum about how beautiful you are, to the point where one may reasonably infer a psychological pathology or expect to see a woman who puts to shame an Angelina Jole in her prime. Then, when you finally look at your pics you are like, "what the fuck? Is this a joke?"

I am not saying you are ugly. But you are most certainly not a top tier woman as far as looks go. Your personality is very lacking. Your intellect is borderline retarded.

So back to your insistence that you are gorgeous, it is very odd. Others have noticed and have told you so. They have also mentioned it to me in private. It is, honestly, creepy to hear you go on and on about your appearance.

Do you want to know why people like to talk to Bonzi? It is not because we want to fuck her. It is because she is pleasant and smart. Yeah, she is nuttier than a cat turd that eats out of the dumpster behind a Chinese restaurant. But it does not matter because she is a real person. It is her charm.

You, on the other hand, lack such charm. Your only charm is that you will blow a guy for cheeseburger.

I am not jealous of you. That is absorb. I have had far better looking women than you. I even married a beautiful woman; the dirty bitch who is now my ex. If there is any jealousy here it is apparently your jealousy over the fact that Bonzi gets more attention than you and it is without effort. Think about that, you loon.

Of course. Do you think I'm going to say, "oh yeah, I'm ugly and disgusting." Lol! Fuck you! :lol:

All I know is that I posted some pictures in my Gallery of myself. You guys seem to be upset about that because I didn't even know about you until you started with me, calling me names on some threads. Lol. Or making comments about my appearance. Or trying to say that the pictures are not me or that I'm fat or old. :lol:

I think it is obvious who are the insane people on this forum, and it is not me. All I did was post some pictures of myself. If that makes some people freak out, then that is not my problem.

I'm not the one starting threads about my genitalia, that's all I know. :lol:
I remember a thread where you were talking about how beautiful you are (tee Hee!) and a nice fellow named Buzz Jenkins honestly guessed your age at 47 and then you TOTALLY freaked out.

You repulsed every woman on this site and really showed yourself to be a shit-ass. That was the start of this, moron.

Well, considering my mom is 56. That would mean she had me at what? 8, 9 years old. Hmm. I'm going to have to have a talk with her. :D

You look like you could be a grandmother, Chris. If you are 38, had a daughter at 17, the the daughter had a kid before 21.... Yep.

Are you a granny, Chris? "Mimaw Chris".

Well, thankfully for me, many, many men would disagree with you, and most of them are much younger than you are, so I would tend to believe them over you because you are a miserable lonely old man. :)

I woman bragging about her looks is the female equivalent of a man bragging about his dick. Neither fools anyone with at least a modicum of discerning perception.

Hey, if they tell me I look old and ugly, I am going to defend myself because it's just not true. :D Do expect me to agree with them? Do you think I would date Iron Head? The man who starts threads about his venereal diseases? I mean, let's look at this logically.

I think that a healthy adult would not take personal insults by anonymous people on the interwebs So Seriously.

Well, I was raised to defend myself, so that's what I am going to do. :)

Date Iron Head? Bitch, what makes you think that I would date you?

Good Lord, old man. Who do you think you are fooling. If you weren't lusting after me, my pictures would be of no concern to you. Again, Psychology 101. Now, if you don't want me to feel that way, perhaps you should stop making such a big deal about me? :D Logical thinking. Try it. It works.

You see? You are even incapable of conversing like an adult. Look, again, I'm sorry if my pictures offend your delicate sensibilities somehow. You are free to not look or comment on them though. :D Again, this is more of a problem for you than it is for me. I'm not going to take my pictures down. So deal with it.
Your pictures are not offending me in any way. You keep them wherever you want them. YOU just seem to forget that the beauty is always in the eyes of the beholder. You demand from people to see the same way as you see, that's what is repulsive about your behavior and brings attention to you. Then, comes the meltdown..the funniest part....the crescendo..:badgrin:

Of course. Do you think I'm going to say, "oh yeah, I'm ugly and disgusting." Lol! Fuck you! :lol:

All I know is that I posted some pictures in my Gallery of myself. You guys seem to be upset about that because I didn't even know about you until you started with me, calling me names on some threads. Lol. Or making comments about my appearance. Or trying to say that the pictures are not me or that I'm fat or old. :lol:

I think it is obvious who are the insane people on this forum, and it is not me. All I did was post some pictures of myself. If that makes some people freak out, then that is not my problem.

I remember a thread where you were talking about how beautiful you are (tee Hee!) and a nice fellow named Buzz Jenkins honestly guessed your age at 47 and then you TOTALLY freaked out.

You repulsed every woman on this site and really showed yourself to be a shit-ass. That was the start of this, moron.

I've told you that I'm 37 years old. If you can't deal with that, that is not my problem. If that is a problem for you, then you are obviously suffering from some kind of mental illness. :D These are just facts.
Chris, you are more dense than a concrete wall. You still don't get it.

Nobody has a problem with your age or pics. They have a problem with YOU. Your personality is shit. You want to call it self defense? Well, it is certainly a type of defensiveness, just not the healthy sort.

You see? You are even incapable of conversing like an adult. Look, again, I'm sorry if my pictures offend your delicate sensibilities somehow. You are free to not look or comment on them though. :D Again, this is more of a problem for you than it is for me. I'm not going to take my pictures down. So deal with it.
Your pictures are not offending me in any way. You keep them wherever you want them. YOU just seem to forget that the beauty is always in the eyes of the beholder. You demand from people to see the same way as you see, that's what is repulsive about your behavior and brings attention to you. Then, comes the meltdown..the funniest part....the crescendo..:badgrin:

I don't forget. I don't care what you think of me or my pictures. Get it? :D Hey, I am just defending myself against weirdo stalkers like you who go to my gallery, look at my pictures and then follow me around insulting me, tagging me in the flame zone, and just generally harassing me online. That is fucking weird. Can't you see that?

Well, considering my mom is 56. That would mean she had me at what? 8, 9 years old. Hmm. I'm going to have to have a talk with her. :D

You look like you could be a grandmother, Chris. If you are 38, had a daughter at 17, the the daughter had a kid before 21.... Yep.

Well, thankfully for me, many, many men would disagree with you, and most of them are much younger than you are, so I would tend to believe them over you because you are a miserable lonely old man. :)
Men will stick their dicks into anything. It is not much of an accomplishment for a man to want to fuck you.

I've told you that I'm 37 years old. If you can't deal with that, that is not my problem. If that is a problem for you, then you are obviously suffering from some kind of mental illness. :D These are just facts.

Nobody has a problem with your age or pics. They have a problem with YOU. Your personality is shit. You want to call it self defense? Well, it is certainly a type of defensiveness, just not the healthy sort.

No, I'm sorry. You are a weirdo who joined a political website and starting harassing me because apparently you don't like my pictures. Sorry about that. Nobody said you had to go and look. The first contact we ever had, I made a very benign comment and you addressed me by calling me a "stupid whore." I have no idea who you are. You are an online weirdo who likes to start threads about his dick apparently. :D

Good Lord, old man. Who do you think you are fooling. If you weren't lusting after me, my pictures would be of no concern to you. Again, Psychology 101. Now, if you don't want me to feel that way, perhaps you should stop making such a big deal about me? :D Logical thinking. Try it. It works.
Now you think I am lusting after you?

You are certifiably crazy.

Do you really think digging yourself into a deeper hole is going to resolve this drama?

Talk about doubling down on Stooooopid.

Men will stick their dicks into anything. It is not much of an accomplishment for a man to want to fuck you.

I'm sorry again, but regardless of what you say, I am not a slut, so yes it is quite an accomplishment. I am quite picky, and that is why I would never give you the time of day. Yes, sorry, I'm better than some diseased online weirdo stalker who starts threads about his diseased penis. :dunno: I cannot see any normal female thinking otherwise, sorry to say pal.

No, I'm sorry. You are a weirdo who joined a political website and starting harassing me because apparently you don't like my pictures. Sorry about that. Nobody said you had to go and look. The first contact we ever had, I made a very benign comment and you addressed me by calling me a "stupid whore." I have no idea who you are. You are an online weirdo who likes to start threads about his dick apparently. :D
I call everybody a "stupid whore", or some equivalent thereof. Pay attention, dumbass!

Do you really think digging yourself into a deeper hole is going to resolve this drama?

But there is really no drama here. I'm just right. Obviously. I'm just letting sane people see what kind of insanity exists here. Sad really.

I call everybody a "stupid whore", or some equivalent thereof. Pay attention, dumbass!

Go talk to someone else then. I can't say that I enjoy being called a stupid whore, so . . . . yeah, old man.

I'm sorry again, but regardless of what you say, I am not a slut, so yes it is quite an accomplishment. I am quite picky, and that is why I would never give you the time of day. Yes, sorry, I'm better than some diseased online weirdo stalker who starts threads about his diseased penis. :dunno: I cannot see any normal female thinking otherwise, sorry to say pal.
You would not give me the time of day?!?

Bitch, at this point you have talking to me for well in excess of an hour - today alone!

You are a nut!

But there is really no drama here. I'm just right. Obviously. I'm just letting sane people see what kind of insanity exists here. Sad really.

That is a lie. You are desperately feeding the topic in a sad bid for attention.

I don't forget. I don't care what you think of me or my pictures. Get it? :D Hey, I am just defending myself against weirdo stalkers like you who go to my gallery, look at my pictures and then follow me around insulting me, tagging me in the flame zone, and just generally harassing me online. That is fucking weird. Can't you see that?
I joined the board to have fun and tagging you in the FZ is part of the fun because you are a narcissistic bitch who will melt down sooner or later and it is fun to watch. If you did not interject yourself to my conversation with Bonzi I would have left you to be. But your attention whoring brought me back to your playground. :badgrin:

Forum List

Back