Are you a Solution Seeker or a ......

I always try to offer solutions. It's frustrating because people only want to hear what they perceive to be the answer.

Ain't that the truth and if your solution doesn't fit their way of thinking they completely shut you off and refuse to work towards any kind of solutions.

Immie

the question is....do you do that as well? do you or defiant shut off the other person if answers or solutions do not fit your own ideals as well, and have a prejudged conclusion that it is just liberal antics....?

care

Annnndddd your point is..............

Ain't that the truth and if your solution doesn't fit their way of thinking they completely shut you off and refuse to work towards any kind of solutions.

Immie

the question is....do you do that as well? do you or defiant shut off the other person if answers or solutions do not fit your own ideals as well, and have a prejudged conclusion that it is just liberal antics....?

care

ohhhh, immie is just a friend, known him for 7 years now, i was just ragging on him, kind of an inside joke! :D

care

ohhhh, immie is just a friend, known him for 7 years now, i was just ragging on him, kind of an inside joke! :D

Suuuurrrre....... :lol:
The proper answer to you question would have been: Only if the other's name was rdean, PI, nraforlife, truthmatters, care4all.... Wait! How'd that last name get in there?! Bad fingers! Bad, bad, bad fingers!

I always try to offer solutions. It's frustrating because people only want to hear what they perceive to be the answer.

Immie

care

I'm sure I do at times.

But, I think when it comes to being open to the "other side" of an issue on this site, I happen to be one of the most "open" people that post here.

Immie

Forum List

Back