Are you a "Real Person" and can Democrats Learn to Talk to You

LOL real people huh? What that seems to assume is people are only real if they believe what you believe. People vary all over the place. Are bigots, racists, misogynists, nationalists, alt-rightists, narcissists, bullies, real people, surely they are. Kinda a dilemma as how do you tell a real person from a ??? Is Trump a real person, a draft dodger, spoiled rich bully who fondles women and appears to be so insecure even facts have no place with him?

I recently took the Myers Briggs personality test, kinda interesting. Lots of different real people. You can read all about some 'real people' in 'The Gilded Rage: A Wild Ride Through Donald Trump's America' by Alexander Zaitchik. Interesting read.

LOL real people huh? What that seems to assume is people are only real if they believe what you believe. People vary all over the place. Are bigots, racists, misogynists, nationalists, alt-rightists, narcissists, bullies, real people, surely they are. Kinda a dilemma as how do you tell a real person from a ??? Is Trump a real person, a draft dodger, spoiled rich bully who fondles women and appears to be so insecure even facts have no place with him?

I recently took the Myers Briggs personality test, kinda interesting. Lots of different real people. You can read all about some 'real people' in 'The Gilded Rage: A Wild Ride Through Donald Trump's America' by Alexander Zaitchik. Interesting read.
Democrats respond to election ass kicking with another inane "focus group" recommended class of instruction. real people have put GOP in charge of government from DC to dog catcher. Republicans control 2/3 of state legislatures and federal government. Why? Because Democrats out in la,la, land. I have taken Myers Briggs BTW.

Ah, the old "democrats are elitists" big lie, coming from the party of billionaires.

Doesn't the hypocrisy you're spewing make you gag?
Truth is truth and, yes, the Democrats are clearly elitists. Why else do you think they are demeaning themselves by talking to "real people"?

A better question is "Do you think this will work?" I doubt it. Why? Because Democrats are elitists. LOL

Conservatives appear to lack thought and nuance, but that is personality characteristic of the right wing closed mind. After WWII it was written about frequently but in the intervening years lessons are forgotten.

Is it time to abandon the medical construct of being normal? | Aeon Essays

"On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron." H. L. Mencken

Ah, the old "democrats are elitists" big lie, coming from the party of billionaires.

Doesn't the hypocrisy you're spewing make you gag?
Truth is truth and, yes, the Democrats are clearly elitists. Why else do you think they are demeaning themselves by talking to "real people"?

A better question is "Do you think this will work?" I doubt it. Why? Because Democrats are elitists. LOL
They don't see it.

Don't look at them, they've done nothing wrong.

The White House, Senate, House, Supes, State houses? Well, that's only because Americans are stupid.

Nope, they don't see it.

Yeah.....real people like Chuch Schummer that just can't seem to take those stupid glasses off.
29906170001_5212844120001_5212830631001-vs.jpg

Forum List

Back