Are You a Groomer? Take the Test

Sexual mutants, aka homosexuals and trans, should not be allowed to teach k-12 children

I remember, back in the 1970s, the controversy over whether homosexuals should be allowed to be school teachers, or be allowed into any other profession that gave them control over children.

One of the big concerns that was raised was that they might groom or “recruit” their charges.

They denied, then, that they would ever do any such thing.

The current situation warrants a big “I told you so!” from my generation.

You have no idea. You know that big bearded lumber-jack looking man you would never disrespect to his face? That's me. I'm usually pretty easy going but on this point I would whip somebody's ass or die trying. Careful how you fling around these instantly infuriating accusations.

Someone who has to try this hard to assert his masculinity has to know that he just doesn't have it.

Personally I could wipe the floor with most average men. I'm big, broad and I've worked construction my whole life. Getting older now. I would just as soon cripple some jerk as roll around on the ground with them. I don't usually talk mean like this but I have been trying to stress just how far over the line this shit has become. With me it's a deadly insult to suggest I would harm a child.
yer as phony as a 3 dollar bill made of Kleenex.

Forum List

Back