Are You a Groomer? Take the Test

Not sure you are prepared for the blowback from this latest engineered moral panic. You are not going to believe the republican sex crimes that are about to be dragged out in the open. You can't say I didn't warn you.
It's done. You lost this one...as you should have. There is no reason to discuss sex with elementary school children... and there is especially no reason to to have any discussions with children in secret.

The blowback is already here... parents resuming control of school boards... Setting back the liberal agenda decades.

People are paying attention... and liberals hate that more than anything.

And to your point on GOP scandals...as if you wouldn't do that regardless of whether you just got your ass handed to you in the court of public opinion or not. That's paragraph one of the political playbook. Using it as a threat of retaliation is laughable. It only relates to me how deeply this defeat has wounded you... and that is delicious.

I'm going to have a very good day today.

It's done. You lost this one...as you should have. There is no reason to discuss sex with elementary school children... and there is especially no reason to to have any discussions with children in secret.

The blowback is already here... parents resuming control of school boards... Setting back the liberal agenda decades.

People are paying attention... and liberals hate that more than anything.

And to your point on GOP scandals...as if you wouldn't do that regardless of whether you just got your ass handed to you in the court of public opinion or not. That's paragraph one of the political playbook. Using it as a threat of retaliation is laughable. It only relates to me how deeply this defeat has wounded you... and that is delicious.

I'm going to have a very good day today.
Republicans didn't do shit except fire the opening shot in their coming war on homosexuality. Next up is making gay marriage illegal again.

The disneys are working to stop this calling out groomers.

Desantis fired back after Disney wenr woke saying they will sue the staye. 10 million a year lost subsidies from the state.

That is called return fire against your wokeness and thinking you can have dildo training on a 5 year old. Gtfo groomers

You have no idea. You know that big bearded lumber-jack looking man you would never disrespect to his face? That's me. I'm usually pretty easy going but on this point I would whip somebody's ass or die trying. Careful how you fling around these instantly infuriating accusations.

Dude, that's getting tiresome.

You're not going to beat anyone's ass and everyone knows it

I'm not much of a groomer. I look and smell like a homeless person. I'm hoping to go on tour with Boxcar Willie.

I got a bagfull of dented swollen canned food I will donate to you. And used 'fruit of the looms'!
Then we will hold a pity party for you.

I got a bagfull of dented swollen canned food I will donate to you. And used 'fruit of the looms'!
Then we will hold a pity party for you.
Just throw them in the dumpster. I will find them when I go dumpster diving. No pity party for me, I'm living the life.

Personally I could wipe the floor with most average men. I'm big, broad and I've worked construction my whole life. Getting older now. I would just as soon cripple some jerk as roll around on the ground with them. I don't usually talk mean like this but I have been trying to stress just how far over the line this shit has become. With me it's a deadly insult to suggest I would harm a child.

You have repeatedly, openly, unabashedly defended behavior which is sexually abusive toward children, and which is seriously harmful to them.

Whether or not you would personally engage in such behavior is rather beside the point. Defending it makes you not much better. At best, you are willfully complicit in it.

And bullshit threats of violence, combined with bullshit boasts about how tough you claim to be, don't help your cause either. Everyone here knows that you are a cowardly pussy who would get your ass seriously kicked if you tried to start something violent.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back