Are You a Groomer? Take the Test

That’s a rhetorical question right? We know you limp wristed leftards aren't going to beat anyone.
Personally I could wipe the floor with most average men. I'm big, broad and I've worked construction my whole life. Getting older now. I would just as soon cripple some jerk as roll around on the ground with them. I don't usually talk mean like this but I have been trying to stress just how far over the line this shit has become. With me it's a deadly insult to suggest I would harm a child.

Personally I could wipe the floor with most average men. I'm big, broad and I've worked construction my whole life. Getting older now. I would just as soon cripple some jerk as roll around on the ground with them. I don't usually talk mean like this but I have been trying to stress just how far over the line this shit has become. With me it's a deadly insult to suggest I would harm a child.
Allow me to laugh for a bit at your fairy tale...:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301:.

You the "Brawny guy"? Your towels suck.
I look more like that evil clown guy in the Rob Zombie movies. I hate to admit it but that is actually the closest celebrity resemblance to my actual appearance.

You have no idea. You know that big bearded lumber-jack looking man you would never disrespect to his face? That's me. I'm usually pretty easy going but on this point I would whip somebody's ass or die trying. Careful how you fling around these instantly infuriating accusations.
Better bring your lunch.

Better bring your lunch.
That's just it. You people are brave on this board but few have ever taken me lightly in person. It's not like I expect anyone to ever step up and make that sort of accusation to my face. Cowards like you only ever pick on the weak.

I look more like that evil clown guy in the Rob Zombie movies. I hate to admit it but that is actually the closest celebrity resemblance to my actual appearance.

This must be you...

article-2697700-1FC4D9FB00000578-64_634x612.jpg

That's just it. You people are brave on this board but few have ever taken me lightly in person. It's not like I expect anyone to ever step up and make that sort of accusation to my face. Cowards like you only ever pick on the weak.
Says the keyboard commando making anonymous threats on a message board.

Super tough guy all bent out of shape by some words typed by people he doesn't know and that don't know him.

Talk about weak. I'm not sure I've seen anything weaker than that.

Look in the mirror at your clown face and think on that for awhile.

Says the keyboard commando making anonymous threats on a message board.

Super tough guy all bent out of shape by some words typed by people he doesn't know and that don't know him.

Talk about weak. I'm not sure I've seen anything weaker than that.

Look in the mirror at your clown face and think on that for awhile.
It's alright. I know you're too pussified to say things like you do to any actual person. That's why you're here. You get to vent your impotent rage with zero risk of blood loss.

It's weird when you talk to yourself like that... since you're the only person here threatening folks in an impotent rage.
Not sure you are prepared for the blowback from this latest engineered moral panic. You are not going to believe the republican sex crimes that are about to be dragged out in the open. You can't say I didn't warn you.

Well--then stop supporting pedophiles..

You have no idea. You know that big bearded lumber-jack looking man you would never disrespect to his face? That's me. I'm usually pretty easy going but on this point I would whip somebody's ass or die trying. Careful how you fling around these instantly infuriating accusations.

Greg

Teachers can be replaced by road construction grunts.... if the grunts don't mind a salary cut. There is nothing on this planet more replaceable than a public school teacher. Fire the mother fuckers.

It's alright. I know you're too pussified to say things like you do to any actual person. That's why you're here. You get to vent your impotent rage with zero risk of blood loss.
And exactly WTF are you doing here? Corn Pop would have kicked your ass.

Forum List

Back