Are You a Conservative?

Depends on how you define it. But today’s definition of conservatism is certainly different than it was a couple of decades ago. Here’s a clip describing the differences.

Nicely done. I could do without the flash, but I guess that works better for the short-attention-span crowd.

Hating the enemies of our Republic is no vice.
Perfect example.

"Conservatives" see liberals, Democrats, and Never Trumpers as "the enemy" worthy of hatred and revulsion...or worse

“History is shaped by its battle of ideas, and I wanted to be in the arena. not because I want to fight, but because some things need to be said. And some things need to be defended.” Charles Krauthammer

when i 1st saw Charles Krauthammer speak on FOX News a long time ago, i asked my bro: "what political ideology does that man belong to? conservative? then i want to be a conservative!"

The definition of conservative didnt change, its just that most people calling themselves conservatives, arent conservatives. They have no problem with huge deficits, attacks on rights, etc. as long as their guy is doing it.
Just like liberal.
Which modern conservative president didn't have huge deficits?

IMG_3532.jpeg

Depends on how you define it. But today’s definition of conservatism is certainly different than it was a couple of decades ago. Here’s a clip describing the differences.

I can't watch your video at the moment but has the dictionary reflected these definition changes or is this just opinion?

Typically definitions just don't change. People are just trained to view them differently...usually for political gain.

Sort of like the word liberal.

looks like you stepped in a big pile of shat toro........lol

Before Trump, these are the last 4 people "conservatives" nominated to be president...and the president before them, would be called a liberal today......in other words, yall hate these people now.....why?

View attachment 801911

So either conservatives have had horrible judgement for the past 40 years or maybe today's conservatives aren't really conservatives...but cultists.....who broke who?

None of them were "Conservative", they were Republicans.

Before Trump, these are the last 4 people "conservatives" nominated to be president...and the president before them, would be called a liberal today......in other words, yall hate these people now.....why?

View attachment 801911

So either conservatives have had horrible judgement for the past 40 years or maybe today's conservatives aren't really conservatives...but cultists.....who broke who?
when i saw gwb sucking on michelle's big ugly floppy penis and her faaggot cuck husband gushing made me so fucking sick

look you little bastard, i am so sick of you and your bros pushing that gd fucking report button on me every time i spank ya

Forum List

Back