Are You a Conservative?

Sorry. I don’t hang around your shit-filled neighborhood, Hang on Stoopid
i live in a strongly conservative area wrapped tightly around a conservative area wrapped around a center right area........you would have been exterminated before you could get near

There’s a great podcast called The Focus Group where the host, Sarah Longwell, asks members of her groups all sorts of questions. It ranges across the political spectrum, but it focuses mostly on the Right.

In one of her focus groups comprised of 2016 and 2020 Trump voters, half the participants believed that the sub implosion was caused by the government to distract people from Hunter Biden.

Half.

I saw the same thing all over MAGA Twitter.

When I say the Republican Party has changed, not me, this is what I mean. I used to be involved in conservative politics back in the day, and half of the party wasn’t batshit insane.

Unlike today

You know who wasn’t a conservative, TNHillbilly?

That racist traitor you whore for in your avatar!
He wasnt a traitor. He was the greatest American Patriot in history!
We should have a JWB memorial. Not for that faggot traitor lincoln.

Could it be because late term abortion, 36 weeks or later, the doc states he takes a syringe filled with lethal chemicals and stabs the baby in the heart killing it. Hopefully it dies in utero because if the baby is born alive, they lay it on the table until it is dead. As reported by a doc who performs late term abortions and what method he uses to kill the baby.

I tend to agree with the statesman in that the problem is that nobody has defined what conservatism actually means.

Forum List

Back