Are You A Biker Or Just A Proud White Guy Appreciative Of Your Heritage? Steve McGarrett Needs Help

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Hello! My name is Steve McGarrett. As so many of you know, I am a White American patriot of pure European White heritage, recent heart attack survivor, adventurer, lover of beautiful White women, David Duke/Donald Trump supporter and a anti-liberal southern conservative Baptist 2nd Amendment anti-gay proponent of free speech. With that said, I was asked tonight by a fellow patriot on this forum to emplore you to look at this story and support the products at issue. You will be helping Americana at its finest!

WCSC : SC biker bar taking heat for t-shirts called 'racist,' 'distasteful' on social media

Last edited:
I'm sure the Progressives here on USMB will join with us in supporting the biker bar's right to free speech. Let everyone's freedom ring.

Pride is an emotion that should be reserved for personal accomplishments.

Not for winning a birthing lotto.

Who cares? People have every to right to were hideous clothing.

People have the right to wear offensive clothing.

People also have the right to criticize people for wearing offensive clothing.

Edit - I have to admit, it made me laugh.

Hello! My name is Steve McGarrett. As so many of you know, I am a White American patriot of pure European White heritage, recent heart attack survivor, adventurer, lover of beautiful White women, David Duke/Donald Trump supporter and a anti-liberal southern conservative Baptist 2nd Amendment anti-gay proponent of free speech. With that said, I was asked tonight by a fellow patriot on this forum to emplore you to look at this story and support the products at issue. You will be helping Americana at its finest!

WCSC : SC biker bar taking heat for t-shirts called 'racist,' 'distasteful' on social media

Please enjoy your shirts. They will be great for identifying future residents of the FEMA prisons.

Forum List

Back