Are Whites Ashamed...

Didn't happen that way. The problem with dumb whites like you is that you don't understand that if things are different results are also. You are a tremendously stupid person. You think if blacks had stayed in Africa they would today be living in mud huts and poor. But the problem with that is Africa was doing quite well and if blacks had remained there, the colonization that ruined Africa probably wouldn't have taken place. Since whites could not figure out how to even farm the land more than likely the whites who came here may have died off. Without slaves, there wouldn't have been all the movement from Europe by whites. Your family were serfs, you got the better deal.
Wow, you remembered something, I'm impressed!! :biggrin:

If whites weren't the architects of America, then how come they are on top?

I think A has explained that to you very well. Whites are the architects of nothing but a system that denied everybody but them to compete.
Whites built themselves a society for whites at the start, yes. But things have changed and whites for the large majority accept other races now. You're mad at history. get over it.

As for Asslipper, he's completely gone loco. :cuckoo:

Look, your crying about me supposedly hating all whites doesn't affect me. You are a white racist, I don't give a fuck what you think I hate. Do you understand? If you don't, start understanding.
It's not about what I think, it's about you outwardly hating all whites. You might not care what ANYONE thinks, but you come off as hating all whites. Which is irrational. The vast majority of whites had and have nothing to do with what blacks have and are going through. But you hate us all anyways.

You are a white racist. I don't give a fuck what you and the other white racists in here think. You don't get to tone police boy. You'll accept what I say or you won't respond to what I say. Either way I don't give a damn. I'm not going to play the game you want to play and I don't give a damn if you think I hate all whites or not. I'll come off as I want to not the way you want me to. I know who I am. The vast majority of whites stood by and let things happen and the vast majority of whites now still do. So fuck your excuses. What is irrational is your whining. Now explain to us why blacks could actually be mad at whites instead of crying about how I hate all whites. Man up.
Your hatred seethes through your post, just thought you'd like to know. I'm not trying to change you, I don't care about that, I just wanted you to know how you come off, like a total white hating racist. Now why should anyone take anything you rant about seriously?

You are a white racist, how I come off to you is what you deserve to get. Again, your attempts at tone policing is not going to stop anything. It doesn't matter how it's presented, because you'll say the same thing about how people hate all whites. That's your built in excuse so you can deny the truth. So how long are we going to wait for you to man up and explain why blacks could possibly be mad at whites?
I dunno why blacks would be mad at whites. We brought you over, freed you, gave you equal rights, you can go for the "American Dream"... Compared to Africa, you have it really good here. So why ARE you so mad?

Did you read what you posted? Are you serious?

Didn't happen that way. The problem with dumb whites like you is that you don't understand that if things are different results are also. You are a tremendously stupid person. You think if blacks had stayed in Africa they would today be living in mud huts and poor. But the problem with that is Africa was doing quite well and if blacks had remained there, the colonization that ruined Africa probably wouldn't have taken place. Since whites could not figure out how to even farm the land more than likely the whites who came here may have died off. Without slaves, there wouldn't have been all the movement from Europe by whites. Your family were serfs, you got the better deal.

I think A has explained that to you very well. Whites are the architects of nothing but a system that denied everybody but them to compete.
Whites built themselves a society for whites at the start, yes. But things have changed and whites for the large majority accept other races now. You're mad at history. get over it.

You are loco. A is correct. Na, I'm not mad at history son. You are just retarded.

And too scared to face the truth of why blacks could be angry at whites. You are unable to man up. You've got no balls. You sit down to pee.

It's not about what I think, it's about you outwardly hating all whites. You might not care what ANYONE thinks, but you come off as hating all whites. Which is irrational. The vast majority of whites had and have nothing to do with what blacks have and are going through. But you hate us all anyways.

You are a white racist. I don't give a fuck what you and the other white racists in here think. You don't get to tone police boy. You'll accept what I say or you won't respond to what I say. Either way I don't give a damn. I'm not going to play the game you want to play and I don't give a damn if you think I hate all whites or not. I'll come off as I want to not the way you want me to. I know who I am. The vast majority of whites stood by and let things happen and the vast majority of whites now still do. So fuck your excuses. What is irrational is your whining. Now explain to us why blacks could actually be mad at whites instead of crying about how I hate all whites. Man up.
Your hatred seethes through your post, just thought you'd like to know. I'm not trying to change you, I don't care about that, I just wanted you to know how you come off, like a total white hating racist. Now why should anyone take anything you rant about seriously?

You are a white racist, how I come off to you is what you deserve to get. Again, your attempts at tone policing is not going to stop anything. It doesn't matter how it's presented, because you'll say the same thing about how people hate all whites. That's your built in excuse so you can deny the truth. So how long are we going to wait for you to man up and explain why blacks could possibly be mad at whites?
I dunno why blacks would be mad at whites. We brought you over, freed you, gave you equal rights, you can go for the "American Dream"... Compared to Africa, you have it really good here. So why ARE you so mad?

Taz is considered low class white trash even among white trash. Nothing he says will make any sense.

Everyone went through hard times, even whites, to make it in America, and to make America what it is today. You just want to bitch at history.

You are loco. A is correct. Na, I'm not mad at history son. You are just retarded.

And too scared to face the truth of why blacks could be angry at whites. You are unable to man up. You've got no balls. You sit down to pee.
So educate me, why are blacks like you mad at whites?

Taz is considered low class white trash even among white trash. Nothing he says will make any sense.
Says the laughing black gnome, Asslipper.

I would imagine a number your ancestors would be pretty flummoxed to hear you saying they couldn’t succeed back then, since they did.
I'm not white. I'm Black. We succeeded in spite of legislation designed to make up for the inferior work ethic of whites. Imagine if there had been a level field? I'm just asking doesnt it make you angry your ancestors needed that help and for more than 2 centuries?
Blacks weren't the only workers during slavery. Most white people did not own slaves and did their own work.
Blacks were the only workers that werent paid a salary. The white people that didnt own slaves were the equivalent of white trash today.
So poor blacks today are black trash
No. Theyre Black not white. Your line of logic doesnt account for that. Just because poor whites are white trash doesnt mean poor Blacks are Black trash.
Just because there are poor whites, that doesnt make them trash. I have seen poor black neighborhoods here, much trashier than the poor white neighborhoods

It's plain for everyone to see how pissed off you are at whites. You're so frustrated about it that you can't write a post without tossing in a schoolyard insult about whites, and you actually think that it hurts us. Lamer.
The only that frustrates me about whites is how they smell like wet dog.
laugh.gif
LOL the smelliest people I have ever encountered are old black and white men in the supermarket. Whites do not smell like wet dogs, what a lying insult. Black men tend to wear so much cologne it is overbearing.
Whites smell like wet dog. There is even a commercial about it. Come on now.
laugh.gif
Ridiculous
You dont believe me? Watch this all the way through.

Its a tide commercial. It isnt what you dream it to be. Your dirty socks and underwear smell good? Lol

I'm not white. I'm Black. We succeeded in spite of legislation designed to make up for the inferior work ethic of whites. Imagine if there had been a level field? I'm just asking doesnt it make you angry your ancestors needed that help and for more than 2 centuries?
Blacks weren't the only workers during slavery. Most white people did not own slaves and did their own work.
Blacks were the only workers that werent paid a salary. The white people that didnt own slaves were the equivalent of white trash today.
No. Theyre Black not white. Your line of logic doesnt account for that. Just because poor whites are white trash doesnt mean poor Blacks are Black trash.

Molly thinks she can always substitute the word white for black and it means the same thing. Her entire argument is if you say whites did something she comes back with blacks did it too.
How do figure poor whites are trash but not poor blacks? There are trashy people of all races. The ghettos are the worse.

Just because there are poor whites, that doesnt make them trash. I have seen poor black neighborhoods here, much trashier than the poor white neighborhoods
Every poor white neighborhood I have seen is filled with white trash and trashier than the poor Black neighborhoods I grew up in.

The only that frustrates me about whites is how they smell like wet dog.
laugh.gif
LOL the smelliest people I have ever encountered are old black and white men in the supermarket. Whites do not smell like wet dogs, what a lying insult. Black men tend to wear so much cologne it is overbearing.
laugh.gif
Ridiculous

Its a tide commercial. It isnt what you dream it to be. Your dirty socks and underwear smell good? Lol

Its a Tide commercial that says...."Now I dont smell like wet dog" You said that it was ridiculous yet there it is in the commercial you claimed didnt exist.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Ridiculous

Its a Tide commercial that says...."Now I dont smell like wet dog" You said that it was ridiculous yet there it is in the commercial you claimed didnt exist.
laugh.gif

The lady in the commercial does say that. :abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

Every poor white neighborhood I have seen is filled with white trash and trashier than the poor Black neighborhoods I grew up in.

Actually I grew up in a poor mostly black neighborhood and the worst eyesore, the trashiest property in the neighborhood, was one owned by a white family. It stunk up the block and pretty much looked like the local landfill. Yet they were still racists and thought they were better than blacks.

that the founding fathers and subsequent leadership had to construct a system that gave them a 300 plus year head start here in the US? If you count the years of enslavement of Blacks. The laws against Blacks reading. The Vagrancy laws. The Jim Crow laws. etc etc arent you kind of pissed off that your white leadership thought so very very little of your ability to succeed on a level playing field?

ANOTHER POINTLESS, HATE-LACED, RACIST TROLLING THREAD you all have been roped into by the OP using his usual false premises attacking whites for a condition never seen in any nation in the history of the planet-- -- -- that any country founded by its people should somehow make itself disadvantaged against themselves somehow in order to make it equally advantaged for every other race on the planet! That when Germans created Germany, that they should have made it equally advantaged for the Spanish, the Swiss and the Mozambique? That when the Ethiopians create their country, they should have made it equally advantaged for the Vikings, the Norse and the Russians? The OP needs a brain transplant.

It makes no sense and reflects a fantasy condition festered in the turgid sewers of the OP's diseased racist philosophy---- to eternally blame others for his own lack of accomplishment.

That the northern Europeans came here to create AMERICA, at a time when they were inventing the printing press and the optical lens among classical music and other elements of civilized culture:

605032ed1be7654cabc772e718f8d1f1.jpg

that somehow we today three centuries later should feel bad and remorse that somehow we had the "advantage" and "head-start" :CryingCow: over Africans of their day who at that same time their chief accomplishments were painting their butts with plant pigments, stretching their necks and lips, and making sharper stone spear tips.

African-Tribes-Pictures-3.jpg

Oh the horror of it all, that these tribal savages didn't have the same advantages of the Europeans! At a time of Johann Sebastian Bach, Newton and Kepler formulating theories on the universe, they dared take a "300 year head start" over primitives walking around butt naked in their bare feet living in thatched huts.

That somehow we should feel bad that as racial and cultural awareness grew out of the practices of the past, that whites tilted the board in black's favor (affirmative action) so that today in the 21st century, most blacks have been helped to arrive at the same place as their white counterparts as equals despite starting out far behind in the Stone Age while Europeans were riding in horse driven carriages reading William Shakespeare and creating stained glass masterpieces!

1.jpg

Offhand, I'd say Blacks got by far the better deal and benefited far more from western civilization and indoctrination than the people who actually created it all! Apologize? Feel bad? Ashamed?

YOU GOTTA BE FREAKING KIDDING ME. Enough of the BS

The OP is nothing but an ignorant race baiter and you all have been duped by him again into feeling bad for what you ought to be commended for. Expecting reason, consensus and logic from the OP in conceding these points makes about as much sense as expecting a scorpion to be a good bed buddy for you.

Last edited:
605032ed1be7654cabc772e718f8d1f1-jpg.209386

The people above bathed 2 times in their lifetimes. The third time they where were bathed was at death.

african-tribes-pictures-3-jpg.209387

Now you can search to find old pictures rural tribal people. But...….

th
th
th
2235b974728663fea27f96f0d79574c6--leoni-galliano.jpg

And the there is this…

kongo_lovango_dapper.jpg
vi51234f95.jpg

Actual cities.

And this...

th
th

It is said the man on the right was the richest man in history. He ain't white.

The only fantasy here is what you whites believe . For if you guys had been so advanced, so rich and so great you wouldn't have needed to colonize other nations to make money. You did so because Europe didn't have shit but the bubonic plague.

Everyone went through hard times, even whites, to make it in America, and to make America what it is today. You just want to bitch at history.

Not how it happened. I know you have to lie to yourself, but you need to just lie to yourself and stop trying to tell me how your lie is the way things are.

laugh.gif
Ridiculous

laugh.gif

Oh, so one woman who said that means all whites smell like wet dogs? Shall we stereotype blacks more? You seem to think all whites are alike.

that the founding fathers and subsequent leadership had to construct a system that gave them a 300 plus year head start here in the US? If you count the years of enslavement of Blacks. The laws against Blacks reading. The Vagrancy laws. The Jim Crow laws. etc etc arent you kind of pissed off that your white leadership thought so very very little of your ability to succeed on a level playing field?

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth

Hello, Asclepias. Please correct me if I am wrong, though I get the impression you are upset with our American neighbors who created, funded and then WILLFULLY IGNORED America's current *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS, aka America's potentially life scarring SYSTEMIC & GENERATIONAL Culture of Black or African American Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect and Maltreatment that evolved from America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism!

I am referring to a Culture of Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment and Maltreatment responsible for popular American urban story-TRUTH-tellers and 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims the late Tupac Shakur (born 1971) and Mr. Barack "My Brother's Keeper" Obama White House guest and friend Kendrick Lamar (born 1987) vividly describing in their American art and interviews the "T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E." and "Good Kid, m.A.A.d. City" Child Abuse Cultures prevalent in far too many American communities.

Asclepias, I am referring to a Culture of Systemic and Generational CHILD ABUSE that THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, deprived Tupac and Kendrick, their childhood friends, as well as many of their elementary and JHS classmates from experiencing a SAFE, fairly or wonderfully happy American kid childhood.

Sadly, the traumatic, potentially life-scarring Criminal Child Abuse and Emotional Abandonment each of these men speaks about experiencing during a critical period of human/childhood development, resulted with them maturing into emotionally ill adults revealing in public they’ve been experiencing acute depression as well as Suic*dal Thoughts for most of their lives.

The same Culture of African American Child Abuse, Neglect and Maltreatment that for near 40 years has been inspiring significant numbers of popular urban story-TRUTH-tellers to compose and promote American music art HATEFULLY informing our world that American girls, women and MOTHERS of African descent should be viewed as less than human *itches, *hores, 'hoes' or "THOTS" unworthy of being treated with basic human respect. (THOT = "That Hoe Over There")

Unfortunately, it's plainly evident Kendrick, Tupac as well as untold numbers of American children are being raised, nurtured and socialized by moms experiencing some type of illness preventing and impeding them from embracing and following their innate, natural maternal instinct to protect their child or children from harm.

Asclepias, perhaps I'm wrong but *something* is preventing significant numbers of black or American moms of African descent from recognizing that placing ABOVE ALL ELSE the emotional well being of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets, will most likely result with a fairly or wonderfully happy child maturing into a reasonably responsible teen and adult citizen caring about their own well being (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*), as well as embracing compassion, empathy and respect for their peaceful or less fortunate neighbors.
___
4k6yk0.jpg

The late 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim Tupac Shakur's Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment concept:

T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. - "The Hate U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur

“We need more people who care; you know what I’m saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that…” ~Tupac Shakur, American urban story-TRUTH-teller
___
Asclepias, now that 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor Oprah Winfrey LOUDLY addressed our Nation's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS, will YOU, a responsible, caring American citizen join Oprah & Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, pediatrician & CEO of 'The Center For Youth Wellness', in passionately calling for a National MOVEMENT educating American & foreign born primary child caregivers about a potentially life scarring medical disease/condition:

"Childhood Trauma" aka
"Adverse Childhood Experiences" (#ACEs)
___
During a March 11, 2018 '60 Minutes' segment titled, "Treating Trauma," Oprah Winfrey, a 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor shared knowledge regarding America's easily PREVENTABLE, though potentially life scarring *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS.

Knowledge Oprah exuberantly declares is a "game changer."

Video search terms: "Oprah Winfrey Dancing On Table Tops, Fixing The 'Hole In Your Soul'"

96db0z.jpg

___
Asclepias, I look forward to reading your reply, with hopes of intelligently discussing SOLUTIONS for PREVENTING large numbers of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets from experiencing, THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, a traumatic, potentially life scarring childhood and teen upbringing fraught with Struggles, PAIN, Hardships, COMMUNITY FEAR, Frustrations, Uncertainty, Depression, Sorrow, Sadness, Torment, Demeaning Government Handouts, Resentment, HATE and COMMUNITY VIOLENCE!

Video search terms: 'Exposing "PRO BLACK" Modus Operandi, Logic, Fvvkery, Savagery, White Supremacy' ~Mrs. Princella Clark-Carr

Video search terms: "Dysfunctional 'PRO BLACK' American Logic Succinctly Explained By Social Commentator Mr. David Carroll"

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

laugh.gif
Ridiculous

laugh.gif

Oh, so one woman who said that means all whites smell like wet dogs? Shall we stereotype blacks more? You seem to think all whites are alike.

You claimed it wasnt true. I pointed out that there was a commercial about it. Do you think the commercial just made that up or its something that is commonly known?

I have no problem with who you stereotype. I expect you to do that anyway.

Forum List

Back