Are we upholding the goals of the founding fathers?

The first goal was to create a more perfect union, or promote national unity. The second goal was to establish justice, or equality before the law. The third goal was to ensure domestic tranquility, or peace at home.

The Founding Fathers wanted to make it difficult for one person, party, or group to get control of the government. To achieve these goals, the Founding Fathers proposed a national government where power was divided between three separate branches of government: the Executive, the Legislative, and the Judiciary.
It was unimaginable to the Founders that a traitor like Trump could ascend to the position of power he now has.

“A person who is not truthful regarding his position on the protection of unborn life, on women, on minorities, on evangelical Christians, on Jews, on working men and women,” Kelly continued. “A person that has no idea what America stands for and has no idea what America is all about. A person who cavalierly suggests that a selfless warrior who has served his country for 40 years in peacetime and war should lose his life for treason – in expectation that someone will take action. A person who admires autocrats and murderous dictators. A person that has nothing but contempt for our democratic institutions, our Constitution, and the rule of law."

Meaning limiting everyone to one legal vote per election?

Shame on us

Literacy tests and requiring land ownership have not been an issue for a couple of hundred years and were mostly ideas advocated by your democrats

Why even throw such nonsense claims into the debate when we both know they are bullshit?

Are just stalling for time?
Today the only people floating those ideas are Republicans. So clearly you would have been a Democrat back then. You still are. You like the Confederate Flag right and Robert E Lee the Democratic traitor to the USA?

The only people trying to vote twice are Republican. Google it. One woman tried to vote Democrat when she was a felon and they threw the book at her. Republicans who vote twice, or for a dead relative, get slaps on the wrist.

Trump voted in Florida and NY. See how that works? Who's more likely to vote twice? Someone with 1 home or 6?

Today the only people floating those ideas are Republicans. So clearly you would have been a Democrat back then. You still are. You like the Confederate Flag right and Robert E Lee the Democratic traitor to the USA?

The only people trying to vote twice are Republican. Google it. One woman tried to vote Democrat when she was a felon and they threw the book at her. Republicans who vote twice, or for a dead relative, get slaps on the wrist.

Trump voted in Florida and NY. See how that works? Who's more likely to vote twice? Someone with 1 home or 6?

You are really desperate for an argument

According to your logic if I respect Robert E lee as a great military leader and a southern gentleman that means i want to deny people, probably black people, the right to vote?

That utter irrational nonsense

You are really desperate for an argument

According to your logic if I respect Robert E lee as a great military leader and a southern gentleman that means i want to deny people, probably black people, the right to vote?

That utter irrational nonsense
Point was, you tried to say it was Democrats. Yea, because the parties have flipped since then. Today Robert E Lee would be a Republican.

We know why you respect Lee. Antibelum. You wish we could go back. Let me ask you, do you defend blacks today? Do you support BLM? Exactly. You're a Dixiecrat. Southern Democrat.

The nation was not founded with slavery in mind.

The nation was founded with the idea of equality between men.

YOUR trouble is that slaves were not considered fully human at the time, and remained a lower priority side-show for decades...

But that doesn't negate the beauty nor usefulness of the ideals and goals established for the Republic by those men...

And, for every southern Father in favor of slavery, you'll find one or more northern Fathers who were opposed to it...

And 350,000 or more of their sons and grandsons and new immigrants - overwhelmingly White - died to fix it 80+ years later...

So spare us the un-thinking juvenile chip-on-your-shoulder "bunch of white slavers" bull$hit...

To continue advancing forward in this society you need the goodwill of society at-large and that includes lots of White Folk...

You don't get or retain that goodwill by throwing rocks at the timeless and righteous ideals on which the Republic was founded...

Learn to separate the Good from the Bad and run with the Good rather than perpetuating your pointless angst over the Bad...

You'll get more people to listen to you and you'll get further along with your goals by taking a positive tack over time...

The alternative is to remain isolated in Blue-controlled $hithole$ and remain a lower-priority side-show for additional decades.
Someone else whose loyalty is with those dead white guys. Welcome aboard.

Point was, you tried to say it was Democrats.
You have a pretty shabby case when you have to throw in the Civil War to justify femocrst cheating today

I guess we are just doomed to talk past each other till the end of this noble experiment in self government

You have a pretty shabby case when you have to throw in the Civil War to justify femocrst cheating today

I guess we are just doomed to talk past each other till the end of this noble experiment in self government
If you are voting for Trump, there is nothing to say. You're a nazi. An American Nazi. Now I see how Hitler did it. Just convince 51% of the voters and have a Senate and House who will turn a blind eye to your crimes.

How can anyone not see how Trump is making every attempt to eliminate seperation of powers. Even while he is out of office.

Please detail these 'attempts' and how they will work, you can't just make a generalized statement like that with absolutely nothing to back it up. So let's hear it.

The first goal was to create a more perfect union, or promote national unity. The second goal was to establish justice, or equality before the law. The third goal was to ensure domestic tranquility, or peace at home.

The Founding Fathers wanted to make it difficult for one person, party, or group to get control of the government. To achieve these goals, the Founding Fathers proposed a national government where power was divided between three separate branches of government: the Executive, the Legislative, and the Judiciary.

This coming from someone that wishes all Trump supporters would be run into camps.

For their and the countries own good, of course.

Thats a very depressing statement

If you really believe that you are stupid

If you dont believe it you are a liar

And off hand I’m not sure which is worse

Why? I have friends and family who I think the same thing about them. I can't believe after all this they are even considering voting for Trump.

Trump is winning the GOP primaries. 61% of Republicans who support him are Nazi's.

And the other 39% will vote for a Nazi, not realizing he's actually that bad. Because they think Biden is a Nazi. That's how fucked up Republicans are.

You can't even deny Republicans suck. Look at all the losers running against Trump. If any of them were at all good, they'd be getting the nominee. But you don't like them and don't think they can win. RINO's. Globalists. Deep State. You can't deny it. If they are not with Trump what are they?

This coming from someone that wishes all Trump supporters would be run into camps.

For their and the countries own good, of course.
Not camps, PRISON. And only the ones who caused the insurrection or went along with Trump and his 4 crimes. The trials are coming. Many of his co conspirators have flipped on Trump.

Not camps, PRISON. And only the ones who caused the insurrection or went along with Trump and his 4 crimes. The trials are coming. Many of his co conspirators have flipped on Trump.

What a good little Himmler you are.

You know you don't want to stop their herr dipshit.

Why? I have friends and family who I think the same thing about them. I can't believe after all this they are even considering voting for Trump.

Trump is winning the GOP primaries. 61% of Republicans who support him are Nazi's.

And the other 39% will vote for a Nazi, not realizing he's actually that bad. Because they think Biden is a Nazi. That's how fucked up Republicans are.

You can't even deny Republicans suck. Look at all the losers running against Trump. If any of them were at all good, they'd be getting the nominee. But you don't like them and don't think they can win. RINO's. Globalists. Deep State. You can't deny it. If they are not with Trump what are they?
Trump voters are no more NAZI’s than you are

The left is babbling over-the-top bs and you are not only buying but reselling it also

What a good little Himmler you are.

You know you don't want to stop their herr dipshit.
How do you guys like a guy who has narcisistic personality disorder? He checks all 9 boxes.

1. Sense of self-importance
  2. Preoccupation with power, beauty, or success
  3. Entitled
  4. Can only be around people who are important or special
  5. Interpersonally exploitative for their own gain
  6. Arrogant
  7. Lack empathy
  8. Must be admired
  9. Envious of others or believe that others are envious of them
2 minutes in you'll see Trump checks all 9 boxes.

How do you guys like a guy who has narcisistic personality disorder? He checks all 9 boxes.

1. Sense of self-importance
  2. Preoccupation with power, beauty, or success
  3. Entitled
  4. Can only be around people who are important or special
  5. Interpersonally exploitative for their own gain
  6. Arrogant
  7. Lack empathy
  8. Must be admired
  9. Envious of others or believe that others are envious of them
2 minutes in you'll see Trump checks all 9 boxes.

That fits Obama pretty well actually.

Forum List

Back