Are we serving our vets as well as they served us? We Could Have Used Twitter Trolls in the Run-Up to the Iraq War

what did Moses say about Lebanon again? my last name in Arabic is Moussa, the arabic alternative to Moses

Which Moses, the Midianite former slave who went up the mountain with Joshua and got offed, or his Levite replacement, who needed 40 days to grow a beard...

Damn that place does look fun!
the only reason i'm not out partying tonight is because there's wrestlemania on TV (you get it for free here if you have cable) though i only want to watch Lesnar and Rhodes win their matches, don't care about the other fights

Which Moses, the Midianite former slave who went up the mountain with Joshua and got offed, or his Levite replacement, who needed 40 days to grow a beard...
i've never read the bible. can't help ya there

i've never read the bible. can't help ya there

There were at least 4 different version of "Moses" after the original one was offed on Mt Sinai.

Joshua killed each one for being too arrogant of a "mascot..."

There were at least 4 different version of "Moses" after the original one was offed on Mt Sinai.

Joshua killed each one for being too arrogant of a "mascot..."
well that has nothing to do with the Iraq War, bro...( i'm just baiting you to go on another long rant lol)

You know, a while back, I met a young man named Seamus. He was a good-looking kid, 6'2", 6'3", clear-eyed, with an easy smile. He told me he served in the Marines in the Iraq War. And as I listened to him explain why he'd enlisted, the absolute faith he had in our country and its leaders, his devotion to duty and service, I thought this young man was all that any of us might hope for in a child. But then I asked myself: Are we serving Seamus as well as he is serving us?

I thought of the 900 men and women; sons and daughters, husbands and wives, friends and neighbors, who won't be returning to their own hometowns. I thought of the families who were struggling to get by without a loved one's full income, or whose loved ones had returned with a limb missing or nerves shattered, but still lacked long-term health benefits because they were Reservists.

When an American president sends our young men and women into harm's way, he has a solemn obligation not to fudge the numbers or shade the truth about why they are going, to care for their families while they're gone, to tend to the soldiers upon their return, and to never ever go to war without enough troops to win the war, secure the peace, and earn the respect of the world.

Who wants to fight for rich people's wars any more?

well that has nothing to do with the Iraq War, bro...( i'm just baiting you to go on another long rant lol)

God says Iraq belongs to Israel.

So sayeth da biBULL...

and that is why these completely moronic W supporting "conservatives" who support socializing senior drugs and selling out our troops over lies are still 100% for more US military deaths in the ME....

the only reason i'm not out partying tonight is because there's wrestlemania on TV (you get it for free here if you have cable) though i only want to watch Lesnar and Rhodes win their matches, don't care about the other fights
Hey I'm watching Mania too! Cody Rhodes gonna be champ! Lesnar came back he was getting rekt!

Last edited:
What? We must be on delay im seeing Miz, Snoop and Shane o Mac
yea Reigns V Rhodes is right after, i'm pretty sure

Snoop pinned the miz, that was cool

you're a cool dude i never noticed you before. are you Godboy in disguise? lol just kidding. DM me if you want and we'll talk further about wrestling and whatever else we we find we have in common. let's not derail this thread any longer

yea Reigns V Rhodes is right after, i'm pretty sure

Snoop pinned the miz, that was cool

you're a cool dude i never noticed you before. are you Godboy in disguise? lol just kidding. DM me if you want and we'll talk further about wrestling and whatever else we we find we have in common. let's not derail this thread any longer
Nope next was Finn Balor vs Edge
Alright

i'm pretty sure i would be bad it, i don't know how to use a credit card at a bank either...a lot of stuff i just leave up to others to do for me. when you're busy like me, you have to delegate! ("busy", yeah right lol)
at least you admit you are useless,but thats because you are a mommas boy.......you should be ashamed of yourself....

Forum List

Back