Are we now a third world country?

Been inside a grocery store lately, a Walmart? Shelves are bare. our delivery is always missing stuff. a $5 cartoon of soda now cost 8 bucks. This lockdown is going to kill us.

I've noticed that too, as well as stuff being on backorder at other stores.

That's the definition of inflation: Too many dollars and not enough goods and services.

As long as they don’t run out of beer, I’m OK

Yes, we are a 3rd world country now and will be treated as such. We shit in our streets, our money is worthless, our colleges are garbage, we hate each other, jobs are dwindling, our children can't read or write and no one cares, taxes are going to skyrocket, crime is going up and will explode with the illegals that are already lining up to make sure we end up like Venezuela, our politicians are greedy, sinister, money motivated Czars. Congress has been replaced via executive order, just like No. Korea. Have I left anything out?

Yes, we are a 3rd world country now and will be treated as such. We shit in our streets, our money is worthless, our colleges are garbage, we hate each other, jobs are dwindling, our children can't read or write and no one cares, taxes are going to skyrocket, crime is going up and will explode with the illegals that are already lining up to make sure we end up like Venezuela, our politicians are greedy, sinister, money motivated Czars. Congress has been replaced via executive order, just like No. Korea. Have I left anything out?
People can focus on changing genders to help keep their minds off their trouble.

Been inside a grocery store lately, a Walmart? Shelves are bare. our delivery is always missing stuff. a $5 cartoon of soda now cost 8 bucks. This lockdown is going to kill us.
Not where I live. Walmart is stocked and packed with people buying shit. I have to go in late or early just to avoid the rush.

Yes. You left out the good news.

Dump lost the election.

....yep yep yep--and the Dems/leftists/'''leftists'' are and have been turning the US into the US of Africa = shithole
..they LOVE criminals!!!!! want to give MORE $$$$$ to dumbass parents to have kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! etc etc
...look at the leftist cities!! shitholes

I stay out of Walmart when I can. I do use Sam's a lot though for the cash back thing which isn't really cash back rather credit on your membership card once a year. Anyway, I find that aldi and lidl and sam's combined have pretty much everything I need most days. I have a 50 year supply of toilet paper so I am good on that. I stockpiled this time last year and am starting to do it again this time this year in anticipation of that British strain shutting crap down again.

I stay out of Walmart when I can. I do use Sam's a lot though for the cash back thing which isn't really cash back rather credit on your membership card once a year. Anyway, I find that aldi and lidl and sam's combined have pretty much everything I need most days. I have a 50 year supply of toilet paper so I am good on that. I stockpiled this time last year and am starting to do it again this time this year in anticipation of that British strain shutting crap down again.
yep--lots of trash there--fattys/etc --the only thin ones are the Asians --seriously.......I saw one Asian come in to Walmart, and she was thin and hot

Dump lost the election.
TDS will never be cured

I've noticed that too, as well as stuff being on backorder at other stores.

That's the definition of inflation: Too many dollars and not enough goods and services.
same at my grocery chain store

Dump lost the election.
TDS will never be cured
IKR? They call it Q now.

Forum List

Back