Are we getting the leaders we deserve?

Here is an article trying to come to terms with the circus of an election year. The attempt is to blame the press.

Who agrees?

No because even in 1987 you had stupid journalism. We always remember the better part of the past. Honestly, I'm kind of happy with reading tweets from political canidates. Sometimes it is the only way we can communicate with them without having to turn on CNN. Have you ever watched CNN? It is terrible and I detest it in every way. I prefer to go to the internet to find my news because it often has stories that CNN and FOX news won't cover. Are you aware that a lot of stories they cover originally came from the internet?

Here is an article trying to come to terms with the circus of an election year. The attempt is to blame the press.

Who agrees?

No because even in 1987 you had stupid journalism. We always remember the better part of the past. Honestly, I'm kind of happy with reading tweets from political canidates. Sometimes it is the only way we can communicate with them without having to turn on CNN. Have you ever watched CNN? It is terrible and I detest it in every way. I prefer to go to the internet to find my news because it often has stories that CNN and FOX news won't cover. Are you aware that a lot of stories they cover originally came from the internet?
Here's a clue...Trump Tweets so he doesn't have to defend his stupid comments. But the media reads them too, and exposes them anyway.

Forum List

Back