Are we fully engaged in a passive civil war right now?

We are in the Cold War phase now. The elites behind the NWO reset wouldn't mind if it went hot at all.
America has to go down for their plans to work.
At this point, it's really only a matter of time unless America First takes over & that's not going to happen. Even the coming calamities before next election won't be enough to wake up enough of the sheeple.
The Uniparty only does what they are told by the puppet masters
Once totally empowered there will be people not needed anymore.

Lets be honest and call it what it really is….Republicans and Democrats / Left and Right…..We HATE eachother and view eachother as enemies / adversaries.
The Right believes the Left is America’s greatest threat, an existential threat, our worst enemy.
Does ‘civil war‘ really require gun fire and deaths?
The Civil War is already over and Lady Liberty and Democracy Lost without a shot even being fired.

Faux Biden is a Globalist New World Order, Great Reset Puppet who was thrust in to power through unadulterated fraud.

America will be lucky to see another legitimate election from here on out unless drastic steps are taken to secure our elections and ensure that 1 man 1 vote is the standard and enforced by all means necessary.

The First Horseman: The Rider On The White Horse​

Revelation 6:1-2: I watched as the Lamb opened the first of the seven seals... I looked, and there before me was a white horse! Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest.

The Civil War is already over and Lady Liberty and Democracy Lost without a shot even being fired.

Faux Biden is a Globalist New World Order, Great Reset Puppet who was thrust in to power through unadulterated fraud.

America will be lucky to see another legitimate election from here on out unless drastic steps are taken to secure our elections and ensure that 1 man 1 vote is the standard and enforced by all means necessary.

The First Horseman: The Rider On The White Horse​

Revelation 6:1-2: I watched as the Lamb opened the first of the seven seals... I looked, and there before me was a white horse! Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest.
Yet the Socially Liberal /Fiscally Conservative Never Trumper / Never GOPer Turd Party Types would rather attack Pro America Conservatives then Attack Pro Pedo/NAMBLA Marxist Far Left & Left Types ( Becase they agree with them on some Social Issues)

Lets be honest and call it what it really is….Republicans and Democrats / Left and Right…..We HATE eachother and view eachother as enemies / adversaries.
The Right believes the Left is America’s greatest threat, an existential threat, our worst enemy.
Does ‘civil war‘ really require gun fire and deaths?
What about those in the middle, do they fight both sides? And what about those Left of Centre and those Right of Centre?

Sure you do....tell us more about your manly "gun" collection. :heehee:
(1997 ArmaLite AR10A2) (1961 BSA L1A1 SLR ) (Bring back Parts built Chinese Type 56 "Spiker" AK ) ( War Trophy "Bringback " USGI WW2 1911A1 ) (20+ Retro AR15/M16 Builds ) (Canadian C7A1 Build with ELCAN and Tri Ad Rail ) ( S&W Ex Leo 5906 ) ...

Well there is one saving grace.....Every time the left acts-out they burn their own blue areas down or otherwise disrupt them.

It's fun to watch on TV. ;)
Still waiting for those fuscia-haired alligator mouthed punks to come out to the countryside and try that shit.

RuralMurica2.jpg

(1997 ArmaLite AR10A2) (1961 BSA L1A1 SLR ) (Bring back Parts built Chinese Type 56 "Spiker" AK ) ( War Trophy "Bringback " USGI WW2 1911A1 ) (20+ Retro AR15/M16 Builds ) (Canadian C7A1 Build with ELCAN and Tri Ad Rail ) ( S&W Ex Leo 5906 ) ...
Sorry I'm not into Cowboy Guns ( Real Historic or Modern ) or Elmer Fudd Guns like you , but to each his own

What about those in the middle, do they fight both sides? And what about those Left of Centre and those Right of Centre?
Many of these folks just don't seem to realize that they are, collectively, in the minority. It's not as if the hardcore Left and the hardcore Right represent most of the country.

And yes, this hyper-tribalism that has infected this country means that those of us who aren't in a tribe have to squabble with both of them. It's the wingers vs. the rest of us. They're winning.

Still waiting for those fuscia-haired alligator mouthed punks to come out to the countryside and try that shit.

View attachment 648628
The hog meme is no joke either.

I used to give carp I shot bow-fishing to a guy to feed his hogs.
There would be nothing left of 60-80 pounds of carb but a scale or three....They would even root and eat the dirt with the carp blood. It was something to see.

View attachment 648628
They have not. And that is the real test. However, we are continuously bombarded with endless propaganda from their mouthpieces and entertainment in every way as broadcasts go over urban and rural lines.

Rest of us who are GTG with Pathway / Amnesty , Green New Deal Mishegoss , Legalized Drugs , Choice including 4th Trimester Abortion , Turbocharged LGBTQPN rights ...???

Many of these folks just don't seem to realize that they are, collectively, in the minority. It's not as if the hardcore Left and the hardcore Right represent most of the country.
true

Your mistake is classifying everyone who does not agree with you33 as either hardcore right or sometimes left.

though on most issues you are on the left anyway

Forum List

Back