Are we atheists really that annoying??

Well, yes. I mean, and I'm talking generalities here, if you atheists would just be athiests and shut up, it would be no problem. What pisses people off is that you want to deny everyone else their right to exercise their religion.

Well, sure, if you want to teach your fairy tales in school as fact. Or if you want to force your religious views on others (abortion, gay marriage...).

Are we atheists really that annoying??

Most atheists aren't annoying at all. They don't believe, and they don't CARE if others do,

Some atheists are as tedious and boring and childish as some evangleical Christians.

For some reason those wankers feel obligated by their FAITH (in non-belief) to PREACH their non-faith.

I call myself agnostic. I do care. I care that 75% of all children in this country are the victims of a childhood brainwashing about an ancient fairy tale which contains repeated miraculous happenings which in fact did not happen:

The universe was created in six days about 6000 years ago

Two naked teens and a snake in garden determined the fate of the whole human race

There was a flood in which the water level reached a depth of 29.000 ft and evaporated in a few weeks

Big fish puked up live men

Walls came tumbling at the sound of a trumpet

A virgin gave birth to the god of the universe

A man was able to walk on water

People were healed of leprosy by laying hands on them

Water was turned into fine wine

5000 hungry men plus women and children who also ate were fed with two fish and five loaves then 12 baskets of leftovers were collected

A man was hung on a cross and bled like a hog only to show up two days later fit as a fiddle

Test your intelligence. That is such a major crock of shit that only a
fool or somebody who was brainwashed as a child could possibly believe
it...especially if the story was told by a few of the man's close friends 2000
years ago and never verified by anybody else. There were basically six
acknowledged historians in the world at that time. Not a one of them documented
any part of this. It would be like somebody down the street telling you that
they were taken to the planet Visarouis and examined by aliens. It would be like
Mickey Mantle and Roger Maris never being mentioned in the NY Times.

If this makes you feel better and whole, then, so be it.

Well, yes. I mean, and I'm talking generalities here, if you atheists would just be athiests and shut up, it would be no problem. What pisses people off is that you want to deny everyone else their right to exercise their religion.

Well, sure, if you want to teach your fairy tales in school as fact. Or if you want to force your religious views on others (abortion, gay marriage...).

I don't. Most Christians don't. You just use that as an excure to attack Christians as often as possible. The OP asked a question, i answered it.

Some atheists are annoying. The OP is not one of them.

Some Christians are annoying, some Jews are annoying, some Muslims, etc etc etc. Some of us are intelligent enough to separate individual opinions from a belief system or the lack thereof. Others, sadly, are not capable of such intelligence... like Ima, Cammmmpy and a variety of others on USMB.

I just wish everyone would believe whatever they believe and stop organizing.

When you organize you create a leash for power grubbing sociopaths to drag you arround by the neck.

You also end up fixing what you believe arround what someone else thinks.

stop organizing religion.

Its the only way to make your belief truely fit what you truely believe.

I don't. Most Christians don't. You just use that as an excure to attack Christians as often as possible. The OP asked a question, i answered it.

If by Christian you mean those who follow the bible, then for them the world was made in 6 days. I think that that's totally dumb, which isn't an attack, just an opinion.
But it's the religious who want laws to discriminate against gays and pregnant women, so I'll speak up and tell you to stick your hate where the sun don't shine.
christians are also some of the biggest supporters of Israel, because you need Armageddon before Jesus can come back. You on't even care about the Jews, killing some more of them is just part of the plan.

If by Christian you mean those who follow the bible, then for them the world was made in 6 days. I think that that's totally dumb, which isn't an attack, just an opinion.
But it's the religious who want laws to discriminate against gays and pregnant women, so I'll speak up and tell you to stick your hate where the sun don't shine.
christians are also some of the biggest supporters of Israel, because you need Armageddon before Jesus can come back. You on't even care about the Jews, killing some more of them is just part of the plan.

Yeah....they've conveniently forgotten that Adolph Hitler was a Catholic.

I just wish everyone would believe whatever they believe and stop organizing.

When you organize you create a leash for power grubbing sociopaths to drag you arround by the neck.

You also end up fixing what you believe arround what someone else thinks.

stop organizing religion.

Its the only way to make your belief truely fit what you truely believe.

You should have stopped with the highlighted.

No, I mean Christians period. Can't we celebrate Christmas, or Easter, or Thanksgiving without incident after incident of athiests getting thier panties in a wad because they viewed a nativity or other religious scene?

Yeah see? You're being annoying.

Hey all--your favorite non-believer here. Ok, maybe not your favorite.

After reading an article by an atheist, there seems to b some criticism about atheists on the internet. The author claims that atheist are the most annoying people on the internet!!

So, to all of you non-atheist(I guess that means theist, right?), do you find the atheist on this board annoying?

OH, by the way, a little gift to my fellow annoying atheist.
atheism

No.

That's nothing new. Ever since Reagan's two terms anything sensible goes directly against the bubble Republicans live in. I'm glad I annoy you.

Annoying? No.... a fucking moron? Definitely.

Morons are the people who actually believe this dose of horse shit:

Two naked teens and a snake in garden determined the fate of the whole human race

There was a flood in which the water level reached a depth of 29.000 ft and evaporated in a few weeks

5000 hungry men plus women and children who also ate were fed with two fish and five loaves then 12 baskets of leftovers were collected

A man was hung on a cross and bled like a hog only to show up two days later fit as a fiddle

Morons are the people who actually believe this dose of horse shit:

You never tire of making yourself look silly, do you? :lol:

:rolleyes:

go home and pray for a peaceful death, you self righteous twat :lol:

Atheists don't exist. If you give an atheist a lie detector test, they'll fail when they answer "no" to the question "do you believe in God?"
Of course, so would believers fail if they answered "yes" to the same question. I have yet to see one person who behaved as if they believed there was an all-seeing all-knowing God watching their every move.

Forum List

Back