Are we allowed to try homosexuality

How is it damaging? Too much of anything is probably not good. Live in moderation.

I disagree with the above statement. Was there a study done on this? Do you have the unbiased and objective source? Even if such people have emotional problems, isn’t it up to those people to identify it for themselves and seek help.

I’d say that those who smoke have emotional problems.

Does this mean that self-masturbation does not count? I suppose that you could be married to yourself. LOL. I just disagree with the above statement. Who designed sex for such a limited purpose? Can’t it be used in other ways?

According to whom? Have you interviewed any homosexuals or committed bachelors? I imagine that they are satisfied with their sex lives.

Matt, I would never be able to answer these questions to your satisfaction. We have fundamentally different belief systems. In one, the "self" is the ultimate judge of right, wrong, and truth. In the other, God is the ultimate judge. If someone will not accept God's authority, I cannot explain these answers satisfactorily to that person.

Homosexuality is more than just the sex act. Is heterosexuality merely penis-to-vagina sex? No. It is simply a preferred relationship. I don’t think that each individual is either 100% gay or straight. I think that you can be gay without having had gay sex just as you can be a heterosexual virgin. Having had experience may help but I doubt that it is necessary. If you see someone that you are physically attracted to, then you are simply physically attracted to that person. Don’t limit yourself with a label saying that you discovered that you are exclusively gay or straight. It is more complex than that.

You can’t “catch” homosexuality by indulging any more than you can “catch” being a chocoholic by trying chocolate. After eating several candy bars, you might develop an appetite for chocolate and you might prefer it to vanilla but you don’t “catch” such a condition like you would catch the mumps or the measles.

Several years ago, I was physically attracted to a young man. After several weeks we got as far as mutual masturbation. Though we understood that we could have more, and we had many opportunities to do so, we went no further. I don’t remember what he really though about it but I just didn’t like the idea of giving or getting anal or oral sex with him. I think that it was experimentation and curiosity over his particular fine body more than anything else. Any way, I had many heterosexual dates since then. I consider myself 95% heterosexual – It depends on the person. I’m been happily married to a great woman for over 7 years.

Finally, I was never taunted because no one ever found out. Even if they would have found out, I would not have been concerned. There are far too many people concerned with what other people think of them. I think that people who take the time and trouble to taunt and ridicule you over such things – those who commit personal attacks – are simply insecure in themselves and need to “get a life”.

Life is too short. To thine own self be true. I hope that this helps.
Gee thanks for sharing that with the rest of us... :rolleyes: frankly, I could have done without the details and without knowing about your masturbatory habits....

just to reciprocate, the next time I cough up something interesting, I'll post post a pic for here everyone to see.

Homosexuality as a habitual practice is very damaging. Same-sex attraction points to emotional problems. But, one gay encounter does not make one a "homosexual."

I agree that some sort of emotional problem would be required for a heterosexual to enter into a gay encounter. I don't, however, believe that emotional problems can be applied like paint as a cause for all homosexuality.

I agree that some sort of emotional problem would be required for a heterosexual to enter into a gay encounter. I don't, however, believe that emotional problems can be applied like paint as a cause for all homosexuality.

I'm sure there are a variety of factors.

I'd like to say a few things.

Matt: TMI. Seriously, I could've even gone without knowing that XD But you do raise your point well. Experimenting doesn't imply that you will become gay. It's curiosity. Experimentation is okay, I tried experimenting with a girl I knew. I didn't like it. I'm glad I did, it only reiterates I'm not bisexual.

OCA: You're abrasive and rude. I know you don't sugar coat your views and while I think that's a good thing, you could tone it down a bit. You can still be civil while still voicing your detestment for homosexuals.

Nienna: Everyone's basically said what I'd say. Not much more to say.

And personally: I don't think that most people become gay from trying things. It's something that is, for about 98% of the time, inherent.

Homosexuality is more than just the sex act. Is heterosexuality merely penis-to-vagina sex? No. It is simply a preferred relationship. I don’t think that each individual is either 100% gay or straight. I think that you can be gay without having had gay sex just as you can be a heterosexual virgin. Having had experience may help but I doubt that it is necessary. If you see someone that you are physically attracted to, then you are simply physically attracted to that person. Don’t limit yourself with a label saying that you discovered that you are exclusively gay or straight. It is more complex than that.

You can’t “catch” homosexuality by indulging any more than you can “catch” being a chocoholic by trying chocolate. After eating several candy bars, you might develop an appetite for chocolate and you might prefer it to vanilla but you don’t “catch” such a condition like you would catch the mumps or the measles.

Several years ago, I was physically attracted to a young man. After several weeks we got as far as mutual masturbation. Though we understood that we could have more, and we had many opportunities to do so, we went no further. I don’t remember what he really though about it but I just didn’t like the idea of giving or getting anal or oral sex with him. I think that it was experimentation and curiosity over his particular fine body more than anything else. Any way, I had many heterosexual dates since then. I consider myself 95% heterosexual – It depends on the person. I’m been happily married to a great woman for over 7 years.

Finally, I was never taunted because no one ever found out. Even if they would have found out, I would not have been concerned. There are far too many people concerned with what other people think of them. I think that people who take the time and trouble to taunt and ridicule you over such things – those who commit personal attacks – are simply insecure in themselves and need to “get a life”.

Shit, I KNEW it. Matt comes out of the closet. Sick bastard.

Beatin' off your buddy, and you'd like to fuck your daughter if you had one... holy freaking Christ, you are one sick mother fucker. You're one very small step away from being dangerous.

Beatin' off your buddy, and you'd like to fuck your daughter if you had one... holy freaking Christ, you are one sick mother fucker. You're one very small step away from being dangerous.

Yeah, that crocodile hunter dude was wacking off his buddy the manta ray and look what happened to him! Jesus showed him!

OCA: You're abrasive and rude. I know you don't sugar coat your views and while I think that's a good thing, you could tone it down a bit. You can still be civil while still voicing your detestment for homosexuals.

Tough shit. You think i'm gonna change because i'm hurting a queer's sensibilities?

Lets face it, its not my style that has hurt you its because somebody finally has had the balls to tell you the tryth and you don't like it. Certainly your mom has lied to you and it sounds like other people in your sphere of influence have lied to you also. Have fun living that lie.

Tough shit. You think i'm gonna change because i'm hurting a queer's sensibilities?

Lets face it, its not my style that has hurt you its because somebody finally has had the balls to tell you the tryth and you don't like it. Certainly your mom has lied to you and it sounds like other people in your sphere of influence have lied to you also. Have fun living that lie.

Yeah! If you're a queer you don't even deserve to have rights! Hail Hitler! :poke:

Yeah! If you're a queer you don't even deserve to have rights! Hail Hitler! :poke:

Just where did OCA say anything about the fairy's rights? I thought so... he DIDN'T. He was talking about being LIED to and LIVING a lie, and he's right on the money. Kag the fag is so warped in the head from lies, it's hard to listen to him. Someone's been feeding him this "it's OK to fuck your buddy up the ass" shit for quite some time, and if THAT isn't a lie, I don't know what is.

If it's not a lie hagbard, why don't you go fuck your buddy up the ass?

HC... are you attending a university or a daycare? Grow up!

Homosexuals have access to the political process, are protected by hate crime legislation, major corporations now have same sex partner benefits for their gay employees.yada yada yada. Claiming that gays are discriminated against is a lie and an unbelievable one at that.

In fact, in order to give them the "right" to marry, the Massachusetts Supreme Court took away the right of the voters of that state to decide on the issue. Talk about a totalitarian dictatorship!

Just where did OCA say anything about the fairy's rights? I thought so... he DIDN'T. He was talking about being LIED to and LIVING a lie, and he's right on the money. Kag the fag is so warped in the head from lies, it's hard to listen to him. Someone's been feeding him this "it's OK to fuck your buddy up the ass" shit for quite some time, and if THAT isn't a lie, I don't know what is.

If it's not a lie hagbard, why don't you go fuck your buddy up the ass?

If it's personally ok to "Kag," what business is it of yours? Obviously you don't think it's personally ok. I wouldn't do it either. But I think consenting adults can do whatever they want in the privacy of their own homes. The lie is that everyone should fall lockstep into your personal, preconcieved ideals.

HC... are you attending a university or a daycare? Grow up!

Homosexuals have access to the political process, are protected by hate crime legislation, major corporations now have same sex partner benefits for their gay employees.yada yada yada. Claiming that gays are discriminated against is a lie and an unbelievable one at that.

In fact, in order to give them the "right" to marry, the Massachusetts Supreme Court took away the right of the voters of that state to decide on the issue. Talk about a totalitarian dictatorship!

I don't attend either--thanks. I'm not going to stand by while a bunch of neo-nazis spew hate speech about gays, jews, blacks or anyone else. And I'm not talking about "marriage, voting etcetera." I'm talking about rights period. The way some of you talk, you'd support sending homosexuals and anyone else you disagree with into an incinerator. I know -Cp has already called to use homos and liberals as "human shields." I called him a nazi and I got banned! You can do whatever you want, I just hope you can live with yourself when you raise your hands in praise of Jesus on Sundays knowing all the while that you condone the ostracization and hatred of a group of people based on something as trivial as their sexual preferences. :bangheads

Oh, and your bullsh*t about "totalitarianism" is pure hogwash. The Constitution does not allow states to discriminate against minorities. Writing a ban against a certain type of person into a state consititution constitutes discrimination--the end. It doesn't matter what "the people" want. They can't pick on minorities.

• Thanks
Reactions: Nuc

You think you're hurting my sensibilities? That's hilarious! It really is :D

Yeah sure, truth. And you know nothing at all about my "sphere of influence" or who raised me. If you did, you'd know that I grew up in a very anti-homosexual environment.

And there's no reason to act like an asshole to people with differing opinions and viewpoints on homosexuality. When I read your posts all I see is "faggot this" and "Faggot that," etc. It serves no purpose and makes you look like a general idiot.

You think you're hurting my sensibilities? That's hilarious! It really is :D

Yeah sure, truth. And you know nothing at all about my "sphere of influence" or who raised me. If you did, you'd know that I grew up in a very anti-homosexual environment.

And there's no reason to act like an asshole to people with differing opinions and viewpoints on homosexuality. When I read your posts all I see is "faggot this" and "Faggot that," etc. It serves no purpose and makes you look like a general idiot.

Kag, your mom does not support your queerness? Don't make me find that post of yours with that inside it.

I generally don't use the word faggot, I like queer or pole smoker, seems to hit more in the denter of the bullseye.

My posts on this issue are brilliant and warmly received, your opinion is generally regarded to be skewed, because how can they not be? You made the horrible decision to suck dicks so the rest of your opinions on any subject.............well you know already.

Kag, your mom does not support your queerness? Don't make me find that post of yours with that inside it.

I generally don't use the word faggot, I like queer or pole smoker, seems to hit more in the denter of the bullseye.

My posts on this issue are brilliant and warmly received, your opinion is generally regarded to be skewed, because how can they not be? You made the horrible decision to suck dicks so the rest of your opinions on any subject.............well you know already.
She doesn't. I have said that more than once, OCA.

My bad, I get you and Pale Rider mixed up at times.

You're kidding. I've seen your brilliant posts and they are brilliant, but not all of them are, especially on the issue of homosexuality.

Forum List

Back